Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default Re: Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Randy you may be a douche and an asshole or a cunt and a dickface, but somehow you seem to have a strong sense of a higher moral code.
    indeed he does. He refuses to sell drugz to young minorites. Or rich yuppy whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.

I had a dream last night that a certain someone gave all of us on the board free passes to Coachella, only I only got a 1-day pass, while others got a full 5-day pass (Coachella was 5 days long in my dream). I was pissed, which is dumb because I still got one free day. Not sure why the tickets were called "passes" in my dream either. Here come the Coachella dreams!
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

amy, do you feel a little left out?

And holy shit that woud be awesome. I think we do deserve some special perks for keeping the Coachella world alive all year long. It's not an easy job.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

not easy? are you kidding?

I had a pretty intense dream last Saturday. I went to a movie theater and sat in a row all by myself near the back of the first section. It was more of like a lecture hall than a movie theater and there were quite a few people talking. The movie started and there was a German spy trying to pry open a gate. The gate was originally up against a wall, the way gates generally tend to be, but then I was the German spy in the movie and I had a eureka moment on how to open it. I was then standing on top of it and somehow managed to open it despite my being on it.
    By doing this, I ended up unleashing a wind tunnel. There was a Russian spy hanging out on a yellow metal ladder just above my head and he reached down to grab my hand to keep me from falling into the wind tunnel. The wind was really strong, though, and the Russian didn't have a very good grip on me so I slipped. He grabbed onto my ear and my face ended up contorting as though it were made of wax. His hold on my ear wasn't very good and the next thing I knew, I was hurtling across the universe. I recall thinking, "Wow, I'm traversing the cosmos." And just as suddenly, I started descending back towards Earth, my speed increasing as I passed through one layer of the atmosphere after another. I knew that I was going to land in Berlin and I steeled myself for what was undoubtedly going to be a very tough landing. I wasn't scared for my life necessarily, I just didn't want it to hurt for too long.
    I don't recall landing. I was just on the ground and the landscape was post-apocalyptic. The sky was awash with gray and red clouds. I looked down at my right hand and it had only three scaly fingers, like an alien in Signs. My movements started blurring and I thought, "Man, this is like being on acid." And then as I tried getting up and barely had any equilibrium, I realized, "Oh shit, I AM on acid!" And at this point, it became a bit of a lucid dream where I realized that I was dreaming and I was so proud of myself for having been able to retain my sanity despite having been turned into a German spy, flying amongst the stars, crash landing in Berlin, and finally turned into an alien in the midst of an LSD trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I like the Coachella package they sent out this year. we now all have a snail.....cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    In 12 more years, that snail will be nice and ready for you to fuck it.

Wow, that's a lot to work with.

It seems like a struggle with identity. You start as an observer and then become a participator. But in your participation you lack control and seem to find comfort in putting yourself at the mercy of other people (Russian Spy) or other things (wind). Falling and landing is usually a sign of rebirth which is why there was no fear. Unfortunately your rebirth is alien literally and once again controlled by something else, in this case by a substance. The fact that you felt a sense of pride is interesting, because despite the struggle you recognize that dealing with these challenges is a good thing and you are doing your best.

i think i'm going to use "I knew that I was going to land in Berlin" as a song title

AWESOME effin dream Damaged
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Since I have had such bad insomnia lately my dream land hasn't been what it use to be. But having been sick yesterday I ended up sleeping for 12 straight hours. I woke up several times from weird ass dreams. Everyone of them involved one of my ex's. All of them very intense and angry. One of my dreams involved the father of my kids who died 5 years ago from a drug overdose. I dreamt that we were back together and I found out he was cheating on me again and wigged out. His brother was there who also died shortly before my ex did. I woke up angry and sad at the same time. I hate those dreams.

2 nights ago, I had a dream that I was in St Peter's Basilica with my family and everyone else I know. Suddenly several explosions occurred, dropping large chunks of the ceiling onto all of the people inside. As people scrambled towards the exits, automatic weapons fire strafed the crowd killing many. I somehow made it outside to shelter, but then could find no one that I knew anymore. Desperately, I tried to get back inside to check on my family, but the gunfire had us trapped and we were unable to get back in. I kept trying to call my one brother who hadn't been with us, but couldn't reach him. I then found out that some global terror group had basically taken over many big cities of the world and killed millions. Confused and alone, I then found myself wandering the Italian countryside when I finally woke up.
    I wish I could have a nice dream every once in a while
    '99-'11...

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    It seems like a struggle with identity. You start as an observer and then become a participator. But in your participation you lack control and seem to find comfort in putting yourself at the mercy of other people (Russian Spy) or other things (wind). Falling and landing is usually a sign of rebirth which is why there was no fear. Unfortunately your rebirth is alien literally and once again controlled by something else, in this case by a substance. The fact that you felt a sense of pride is interesting, because despite the struggle you recognize that dealing with these challenges is a good thing and you are doing your best.
    Well, I did just get a new job. And the identity crisis thing is pretty prevalent in my life because I think of such horrific things sometimes that I really don't think I'm a fundamentally good person, try as I might.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    i think i'm going to use "I knew that I was going to land in Berlin" as a song title

AWESOME effin dream Damaged
    Thanks, bug. And I'm suing you for royalties when that song hits it big on iTunes.

Okay, dream that woke me up this morning: I was watching SportsCenter and they showed a highlight from an Atlanta Falcons/Green Bay Packers game. The Falcons were wearing their red jerseys. One of the players ran into a referee and when he got up, the ref was lying motionless on the ground. The camera cut to a close-up of the ref, revealing that his top lip had been ripped off, leaving just his upper jaw visible. His eyes were also bugged out, as if they'd been popped out of their sockets.
    I was like, "Oh, shit!" So I rewound the DVR to watch it again and called Jennifer in to check it out. This time, it appeared as though one of the Falcon's teammates bumped the referee from behind, like it was a deliberate assault on the poor guy. Again the tackle occurred and I could see the Falcon's facemask burrowing into the referee's face. This time when they cut to the close-up, the entire bottom portion of the referee's face had been ripped off. His jaw looked kinda like the Predator's. There was curiously no blood, just a lot of pus and one of his teeth was barely hanging on, the way a finger might after the hand it belongs to is blown up by a firecracker. The camera held tight on the vicious wound and the referee was moving his mouth. You could tell he was screaming, "Oh, fuck." D'you ever see Irreversible? It was like that scene near the beginning where the guy gets his face bashed in with the fire extinguisher and his jaw twitches spasmodically in the man's death throes.
    I like the Coachella package they sent out this year. we now all have a snail.....cr****

I dreamt last night that I made out with a topless Allyson Hannigan (Willow on Buffy). I guess I was just "getting in touch with my feminine side" according to Ivy.
    Actually a really pleasant dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

SomewhatDamaged, you have such vivid, action packed dreams! The details have me wondering if Jennifer needs a protective helmet to sleep in as a precaution...

If you people only knew what goes on in my head at night . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    SomewhatDamaged, you have such vivid, action packed dreams! The details have me wondering if Jennifer needs a protective helmet to sleep in as a precaution...
    Funnily enough, I'm the one who needs protection from her. She popped me in the nose one time a few weeks back. Despite the intensity of my dreams, I don't flail about when I sleep.

Actually, I just remembered an incident a couple weeks ago when Jennifer said I kicked her in the middle of the night. She woke up and saw an apparition of a little boy hovering over my shoulder. She blinked her eyes and when she looked again, he was gone. *cue X-Files theme*

SoulDischarge, don't be a fucking drama queen. Just tell us instead of being all cryptic.

I remembered reading that, that's why I mentioned the protective gear. LOL

no coachella dreams yet per se but I had one a couple nights ago and what I remember is that I was at a busstop or something and HunterGather just showed up. Although I have never met him my subconcious seems to have him pegged as a short shorts, fanny-pack wearing guy which is what he was in my dream. I thought it was funny, that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I had this really fucked up dream the other night. Whats worse, I don't know how the events were connected, but I know somehow they were connected.
    I was living in a city, don't know which one, but it was big. I lived with a few people, but I honestly don't remember who I was living with. Anyways, for some reason, at night these creatures would come out and take people away, never to be seen again... or something like that. Actually, they were two creatures. One was a little rat like thing, the other was a big beast, like a cenataur. I dont know why they were there, or why the fuck I was living in a city like that... but there had to have been reasons. This is the boring basic part. The part I find interesting and I keep thinking back to is coming up.
    I remember being on a road. There were no cars, but a lot of people walking down this road. I was walking on the dotted line seperating lanes. It was a bring sunny day and I was walking towards the city where I live. As I am walking, I find my pace starting to speed up. So does everyone elses around me. The pace starts quickening and quickening. I eventually stop looking forward and looking at my feet and I notice something. As I speed up, the lines on the ground, grow further and further apart. Eventually, everyone is running and the lines on the ground are further apart then ever before. Then, when everyone is running their fastes, including me, the lines on the ground disapear. I finally look up, and I am on the centre of the city where I live and it is pitch black and either foggy or there is some sort of faint sandstorm in the city. Also, everyone around me is gone. There is no one in city. I run to the apartment where I live, only to find nothing there, except one of the rat creatures I spoke about earlier. I then woke up.
    I keep finding myself thing back to the part where I was watching the line on the ground grow further and further apart as I am running. I don't think I explained it very well. But the way it played out in my mind, would make for an excellent scene in a horror movie. Not my dream, just that one part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

This is too exhausting and entirely too telling. I think I should stop reading this thread, for your sake.

I dreamt I was running late to work and got there, got out of my car and realized I forgot to wear a shirt or bra. So then I was hunting around for a shirt and a bunch of coworkers saw me. Then I realized that my son was asleep in the back of the car so I had to take him to school so I was even later. On the way to school I came across my old favorite pizza joint from the town I grew up in, so I decided against work and just took the kids for pizza, still with no shirt on though so I went into a laundry mat and stole someones shirt, went to the pizza joing and ordered pizza only to realize I had no money on me. I am starting to miss my insomnia because these dreams are just too weird.
    Last edited by locachica73; 10-27-2008 at 08:12 AM.

I really need to consider a notebook next to my bed to write my dreams down before forgetting them. If you think my posts are out in left field, my dreams are like home runs. Atleast once a week, I'm able to tell Suffacated about a dream I had in detail, and he gets a look on his face that says, "I'm outa here!" I'm convinced the reason he sticks around though is for when I talk in my sleep. I don't mumble or spare words, I actually converse! If I don't wake myself up with my talking, he'll actually prod me along with questions or comments until I do! Fortunately, we have no secrets to keep, but he has seen how left field my dreams can go when he pulls that shit...

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

The other night I had a very disturbing Coachella dream.

I was at Coachella 09 but it was being held in Las Vegas!? There was no onsite camping so everyone was staying at hotels on the strip. Worst of all, the festival was super lame. The venue was way oversold and there weren't any big bands there. The venue itself was totally decked out in over-the-top Vegas style production, but that lost its appeal quickly because the bands were weak. I was just wondering around disappointed that there weren't any good bands. It was a very bad dream.

Last night I had a dream where I got a phone call to do a photoshoot. I went to a salon & told them I was there to get ready before I flew to somewhere in South America or a tropical island. The girl from Princess Diaries was the one doing my hair. While I'm there they're telling me about a male model who's been hurt and keep trying to convince me to go see him. They keep saying "but you have to go." and I keep replying "No, I have to catch my plane." A short chick shows up to do my makeup. When everything is done, I look in the mirror & I look like crap and my face is super round. I give the girl her tip, but I woke as I was sitting on the private jet talking to my agent(?) and she's telling me "well if they don't like it, we'll just do something else."

I miss my zombie & alien dreams... Gunz, do what you do!
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

I was late for work and when I called in to let them know I was on my way it turned out my name was Crocodile Dundee.

LOL Hannah

Last night I had a Coachella dream-we missed Coachella for some reason-it was going on and we were in the area and couldn't get there. I think Hinder or Nickelback were playing.

Not the first time I've had a dream like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I was late for work and when I called in to let them know I was on my way it turned out my name was Crocodile Dundee.
    did u beat the traffic by walking on the tops of everyone's head?
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

I had a dream this morning between my alarm going off and when I got out of bed... a friend and I were running away from someone. I hate dreams when I'm running away, it's a never ending chase. we ended up going uphill, we were so tired we were on hands and knees. then my friend got so tired he couldn't move. I ended up carrying him on my back, and it was SO fucking exhausting. I think I was breathing really heavy in my sleep, like panting as if I really was carrying someone while crawling up a hill.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    I had a dream this morning between my alarm going off and when I got out of bed... a friend and I were running away from someone. I hate dreams when I'm running away, it's a never ending chase. we ended up going uphill, we were so tired we were on hands and knees. then my friend got so tired he couldn't move. I ended up carrying him on my back, and it was SO fucking exhausting. I think I was breathing really heavy in my sleep, like panting as if I really was carrying someone while crawling up a hill.
    generally running is of course us running from something we don't want to deal with in our own lives. i have these dreams a lot, lol. it sucks because sometimes i know what i'm running from, but i'm just not ready to deal with it and other times i really just can't figure out what it is i'm running from. but you're carrying someone else on this journey, perhaps the burden has become more than you can bear? perhaps it's something that affects someone you love too? cliche, i know...
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

maybe I just flatter myself in thinking that someone would bother chasing me.

maybe I am making stupid attempts to help people when I can't.

no, I think your cliches might be right. I am a cliche, how sad. let's see what I dream up tonight.

I dreamt that I got a boob job and none of my bras fit anymore so I was late to work trying to find something to wear. I always seem to be in search of clothes to wear in my dreams. I should really get some laundry done or something.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    maybe I just flatter myself in thinking that someone would bother chasing me.

maybe I am making stupid attempts to help people when I can't.

no, I think your cliches might be right. I am a cliche, how sad. let's see what I dream up tonight.
    awww, we're all a cliche. i like jung's theory that all dreams generally follow the stereotype of hero on a journey who encounters a fight for a loved one, a wise old man, a villain, ect...

sometimes our dreams have to break it down to something simple to get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.