Page 1 of 37 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Default Delete.

Delete.
    Last edited by Hannahrain; 01-08-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Default Re: Dreams...

I always forget my dreams.

But a recent one I can remember is me competing in the tour de france and it ended with me having a hero sandwich. Don't know what the hell that means, but I'm sure a psychoanalyst can make something of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post

this Dee Snyder looking guy .

WORD??
    the lurker shows his member to the kids at the old school.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i think it was last tuesday, but i was in my neighborhood, only it was this version of my neighborhood from when i was in high school and for some reason my friend jill lived in my neighboorhood.

well, for some reason i realized i absolutely had to get to jill's to get some clothes from her house and i started running. then, i saw our mutual friend anna at my old high school bus stop. i think it's because the bus-stop now has houses built over it and the houses were being built when i was in high school. anna and i used to climb around the frames of the houses and such, but very strange that i think of the neighborhood that way cause it was only like that for a short amount of time.

anyways, she tells me i can't go to jill's cause the terminator is after me and she keeps trying to hide me. then we see the terminators in two big mac trucks racing each other down seperate streets to jill's house. i try to run, but anna pulls me back. i try to call her, but i keep dropping all my stuff and i have trouble grabbing my phone.

finally, we somehow make it to jill's only now it's magically the back side of the main building of my high school only for some reason it's a prison (go figure). and now we're all waiting in line and i'm constantly trying to hide pot while in line until jill says "it's ok, everyone's smoking!" and she hands me a bong and i wake up.

so... freaking... weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

i dreamt I pelted Sigourney Weaver with syrupy french toast

i had a dream last night that i went to the dentist and the dentist is like, "ok smile" and i smiled and i had fucked up meth teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by SojuGorae View Post

But a recent one I can remember is me competing in the tour de france and it ended with me having a hero sandwich. Don't know what the hell that means, but I'm sure a psychoanalyst can make something of it.
    you never complete your goals. you always value your immediate needs over your long term goals.

Banned

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

how boring.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

too bad it wasn't mr. t cereal

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    you never complete your goals. you always value your immediate needs over your long term goals.
    Holy fucking shit. That scared me. Matter of fact that is how I am.

Lucky guess or did you study psychology?

i hope i didnt make you feel bad. just put two and two from the story.

and all of us struggle towards that goal, brother.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Holy fucking shit. That scared me. Matter of fact that is how I am.

Lucky guess or did you study psychology?
    you could have learned this from a fortune cookie.

and not following through on goals is probably the most generic, universal human fault there is.

most recent dream i can remember: i banged my lit professor and his head was a big yellow bar of soap. i was very angry at having soap in my mouth, and his face was getting very bubbly.

i dreamt this a long time ago but it is still one of my favorite dreams ever:

i can fly but only backwards so i cannot see where i am going... i am cruising around tagging PUBLIC property (not private) and there are triangle shaped spaceships dropping bombs off in the distance (kinda like the pyramids on the back-o-dollar bills)...

put into a time context:

i was barely a teenager and grew up in the end of the cold war... i was doing drugs heavily at this time of my life and was just getting into tagging... the setting was in my own neigborhood in the coachella valley and it was around dusk and getting darker....
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
    I have a dream... that Daft Punk will do a full, worldwide tour this summer with shows all over the US!

I dreamt that at some party (??) I met Zach from RATM, and he told me that Brandon's band won some contest to be the OPENING band on the mainstage for Coachella on Sunday. I got to be the messenger to break this news to Brandon, who was also in my dream. Brandon, do you even have a band now?
    (just fyi, I've never met Brandon IRL).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i keep my visions to myself.

I'm only posting this because when i post after you, our signatures make it look like i'm rejecting you. for some reason i find that amusing.

hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i find that amusing too.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

goddamned lesbians. totally hot though. HOT.

i had a jet lag dream a couple of days ago involving the judges from american idol, william blake, spaceships, and time lapse photography. all i can remember from the dream is how cool it looked. crisp yet overexposed. i've never even SEEN this show they call american idol though, for what it's worth. just goes to show how pervasive and powerful our media delivery systems have become. i dream about things that i have absolutely no opinion about. either that or i'm just incredibly shallow and have no true deep feelings of my own. quite possibly both.

i would like to create a program that left random posts across the internet based on biofeedback dervived from crunching user profiles. it would be sharp and witty and totally urbane and totally PRESENT yet there would be no actual person attached to the screen name at all. i am constantly having ideas about and am consistently fascinated by things like this. identity. persona. illusion. replication. the myth of authorship. who is harvey pekar? who is mob roulette?

my new hero. here's wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend. androids dream of SLEEP.

the other nite i dreamt my best friend told me he loved me. then he kissed me and we had wild and passionate sex.
    how do we make dreams become reality?...
    ~never turn your back on a charging turtle~

[QUOTE=mob roulette;71553 i've never even SEEN this show they call american idol [/QUOTE]

just like i've never even listened to the cold war kids. conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    just like i've never even listened to the cold war kids. conspiracy?
    yet you own the tshirt. exactly my point. who are these "cold war" kids? do they even exist?

i feel the same way about birdmonster as well. who? great observation miss h.
    Last edited by mob roulette; 02-23-2007 at 02:28 PM.

i had a nightmare on the weekend. Everything was dark, like during and eclipse and somebody rang the bell, when i went to the door i could only make out the silohuete of a friend of mine, but his face was total darkness. Suddenly a really strong gust of wind slams the door against me and i am clinging by my fingernails not to be sucked into the night cause i know (in the certainty of dreams) i am dead isf i let go.

Then i woke up!
    scary!!!
    no more tacos before nap time

Quote Originally Posted by vicorintian View Post
    i had a nightmare on the weekend. Everything was dark, like during and eclipse and somebody rang the bell, when i went to the door i could only make out the silohuete of a friend of mine, but his face was total darkness. Suddenly a really strong gust of wind slams the door against me and i am clinging by my fingernails not to be sucked into the night cause i know (in the certainty of dreams) i am dead isf i let go.

Then i woke up!
    scary!!!
    no more tacos before nap time
    this has nothing to do with tacos and everything to do with your fear of being found out.

Last night I dreamt someone came to my house to give me vaccine shot

I dreamt tom morello let me on stage during ratms set. They had me play bass but I didn't know any of the songs and was fucking up pretty bad. I saw my friend at the barrier and pointed him out to tom and he let him come up on stage as well. A bit later I see Maynard James Keenan on stage waiting for his turn to sing. I ask him if I'm in his way and he says I'm fine where I am, I move anyway and end up standing next to a statue of a knight in armor....and thats when I knew coachella had taken over my life....