Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Banned

Default Re: Dreams...

Gorillas love kittens and destroy Grizzly bears. Lovers and fighters.

Boys, boys, BOYS.

Calm youselves. I have photographic evidence that will settle this once and for all.

Banned

Um yeah only in rock em cock em dream world would the care bear win.

Care bears? CARE BEARS? Grizzlies eat care bears for breakfast.

Why else would they bear such a close resemblance to lucky charms?

Has anyone seen the movie Congo? I've read the book, and I remember the toys that came out for the movie. But I've never seen it.

I just woke up from this one.

I was hanging out with one of my good friends, and I was still in school. I was trying to catch up on some schoolwork, because I had skipped every class. So all of a sudden, someone tells me "we are going camping, and you have to come. we leave in an hour." This person was a king or something, so I didn't have a choice. So we went camping (I was nowhere near ready) and somehow, in the middle of the night, I found myself in an elementary school similar to the one that I went to as a kid, but it was combined with a very large city. There were levels that you could climb to, and you'd all of a sudden be on top of another building. There were also helicopters that would tie a rope to you and dangle you over the city so that you could take pictures. I was too aftraid, and I sort of clung to the middle of the top of the building/level that I was already on. It was wobbly, and so I slowly moved to the next one. When I looked down, instead of seeing the levels below me, it was like looking from an airplane onto a city.

Someone (I don't know who. He was kind of like a game show host) kept trying to goad me to go higher and jump from level to level, and he pointed to the ground and said "Look, Hannah. The Sphinx. Haven't you always wanted to see the Sphinx from directly above?" and I HAD always wanted to, but I was too afraid to just hold on to the bottom of something that was flying so that I could. So I sort of inched my way to the edge, thinking that if I got a good picture I could fool the guy. But all I could get was a pic from an angle. Something I don't remember happened at one point, and I found myself climbing happily up to the highest levels and the highest buildings.

I fell a few levels/buildings, and ended up in a fifth grade classroom. The kids (unnaturally smart for fifth graders) were talking about all the sinister things that were going on behind the scenes of this school. I was sitting by the window, when a two year old toddled over and started to look out. I got a little nervous, so I braced my hands around her in case she started to fall. But instead she jumped right out the window on purpose. I grabbed at the space below the window, and felt my hand clamp around a little arm, breathing a huge sigh of relief. I pulled her back into the room, and started screaming at her. At one point, it became obvious to me that I was screaming at a glue bottle. You know. The clear blue kind with the wiggly edges and glitter in the glue. So I calmed down. And I noticed that the little girl was back by the window. I started to run over, but it was too late. I looked down on the ground ten stories below me, and I could see where she had landed. So I jumped out the window.

For some reason, because I jumped on purpose, I went at a nice speed and landed very softly on the ground. I walked over to where she had landed, and I picked up a limp clear plastic noodly-thing. In the dream, it made perfect sense to me that this was what the girl had turned into when she hit the ground. So I held the noodle in my hands, crying and saying "Please. Oh please be alive". I felt the noodle tense up, and the ends twitched a little bit. I was relieved, and I put the noodle/little girl in my pocket so that she would make it back safely.

I had to get back into the building, but the only entrance I could find let me into the basement, where a series of vents and tubes connected to various other rooms and hallways. I couldn't just take the main staircases, naturally, because aforementioned sinister business was going on in them. There was one man that saw me, and he was moving a bunch of stuff, but I knew that when he was done, he was going to come after me. So I found myself being chased through the catacombs of an elementary school. Every once in a while, I'd see a manhole cover on the ceiling or something and I'd lift it to see where I was. Because of course, there'd be dozens of manhole covers in an elementary school.

So eventually, I found a wall vent that led to a gym. I was the only person in the entire lower levels of the school, other than the guy in the jumpsuit who was chasing me. So I ran from the gym into another hallway, then into another vent, and another staircase, and eventually, I found myself at a set of glass doors on one side of the school office. I started banging on the doors so that they would unlock them, but I couldn't say anything because I knew that he would hear me. So I kept banging on the door and making "help me, help me" faces at the receptionists, who kept looking at each other and back at me, puzzled. Then, I pushed on the door and realized it had already been unlocked. So I went through those doors and back through another set.

I found myself in a first grade hallway, so I had to keep running. Then a second, then a third, then a fourth. At one point or another, I stopped to exchange pleasantries with a teacher of mine from high school. But I finally found the fifth grade classroom. What used to be the level at the very top of the school was now just right across the blacktop. So I ran there, but when I got there I realized that all the kids had been locked outside. A little girl told me that someone she knew was being arrested inside the classroom.

Then I woke up.

Great dream. I've gotta get some drugs from you guys, or is all this due to too much TV exposure.

I don't watch much TV, and I don't do drugs. Often.

I'd think that too much TV would dull your dreams, not boost them.

I sense a lot of negativity from that post. Its a dream primarily about falling and heights which is common. This could mean fear of failure, loss power and possibly feeling out of control. Are you very anxious about something.

I'm not. Nice try, though.

Got me stumped then.....now are you sure its not eating cheese before bed or too much TV?

Not everything has to mean something.

Perhaps not at the moment no. Bye.

Banned

Clarky123 just wants to flex his e-muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Perhaps not at the moment no. Bye.
    Oh good. Be condescending more. Hot.

Every time someone "analyzes" a dream, they spew out all sorts of general things that could apply to anyone. People tend to only notice what is true, and think that the analyzer is a genius of some kind.

This is how pet psychics happen, people.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    Clarky123 just wants to flex his e-muscle.
    Thats later actually. Currently just sticking my oar in.....like you $$$!

Banned

You will know when I stick it in limey. Why do you have to be a dick to hannah for sharing something positive.

read the thread son - I was making a non-swearing non-aggressive contribution. Unlike some on these pages. Think on...

You will know when I stick it in limey. Why do you have to be a dick to hannah for sharing something positive.
    You have annoyed me now. Stop trying to turn something into an argument when it is merely a discussion.

Banned

ignored.

I dream about zombies alot. Like I am in the middle of 28 days later. One morning I woke up and seriously believed that if I turned the tv on I would see all kinds of carnage and I didnt want to go to work because the zombies would get me. And this was after I woke up thats how fucked up my dream was.

I have noticed that since I stopped smoking (about 2 years now) I have really had intense dreams. I read that pot keeps you from hitting that REM sleep where you have real crazy dreams and so you dont get them or dont remember them. But now I do.

ignored.
    Internet Bully also ignored.

In my dream last night I was jumping from mountaintop to mountaintop amidst the cloud and all the sudden I'm transported to the middle of a dense forest, with a small clearing. When i look at the clearing i see my dad, and I'm saying something to him but it fails to make him move from what hes sitting on. I remember seeing his face, it's half robotic and hes completely stoic. I woke up shortly after i was screaming at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    this is fantastic news...we can all fist ourselves in peace now...
    http://www.last.fm/user/theburydlife

2011 Wishlist: Soviet Soviet, Swans, Heroin and Your Veins, Lower Dens, The December Sound, Scarlet Youth, Faunts, Bad Lieutenant, The Besnard Lakes, The Raveonettes, Screen Vinyl Image, Sway

I just woke up from my dream and decided to post it here, lol. Anyway, I was on this crowded train with one of my coworkers, and all of a sudden I see Hannahrain. We were talking for a while then she just got up and jumped out of the train. So I got off the train and got into this drag-race car and it wouldnt start.

I did NOT make this up hahahah. It's pretty weird actually, I stopped having Hannahrain dreams months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

I had a dream about him last night

Well, thunder only happens when it's raining.

Quote Originally Posted by Beef Jerky View Post

Holy shit that looks like me in a ugly kind of way.....but to be on topic with this thread how awesome would it be if i had a dream abot gabe having a black kid from jennie.....but it was really gabes...that would mean gabe is part black and he is closer to perfect than i thought MWHAHAHAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Beef Jerky View Post

over 10 million views on you-tube

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Last week I had this recurring phenomenon in my dreams for three nights straight that I like to call "a bookbag full of acid." I almost never remember my dreams, but somewhere in the course of the normal boring dreams on Monday somebody walked up, handed me a bookbag full of sheets of acid and stuffed half a sheet in my mouth. At first I was a little bit worried that 50 hits might be too much and took it out of my mouth, then decided that I might as well go for it and put it back in.

The next couple nights my boring dreams kept getting interrupted and therefore remembered when in my dream I recalled this bookbag I was supposed to have. Like a miracle, someone would show up with it out of nowhere and I'd start going to town.

I also had a dream that there were people in Southern California who didn't suck, but even in my dream I knew it couldn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

yesterday am I was sleeping in and had a dream that one of the IT guys at my company showed me a log of all the web pages I visit while at work. the coachella.com/forum/* came up over a thousand times. god I was embarassed.

I've been told that they don't track web usage at my company. but I clearly still worry about it.

same dream I hooked up with an old friend I recently met again. she's a lot more attractive than I remember her being, which is probably why I dreamt about her. that was a much more pleasnt part of the dream. :-)