Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Default Re: Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by mob roulette View Post
    this has nothing to do with tacos and everything to do with your fear of being found out.
    analysis? if you're going to play this game you have to analyze every dream in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    analysis? if you're going to play this game you have to analyze every dream in the thread.
    i have to go home now. and drink. and wonder. and drink. i don't know enough about vic to accurately analyze him or her as a person, but they are obviously either in great fear of some facet of their personality being found out (which they shouldn't be) or else they are currently in possession of a great and terrible secret. i have no documentation to back up this assessment, of course, only my years of dealing with people and what makes them tick.

10 to 1 says i'm right though. sorry vic. you don't have to reveal if you don't want to. this IS only a messageboard. if you choose to, hey, we're all friends here. or at least anonymous strangers, which is sometimes even better. if not, we'll just let it be our little secret. ta. mob.

Coachella Junkie

I just had to record this one.

I dreamt that the new Radiohead album came out. My sister was about to put it into the stereo but i ran out of the room, not wanting to hear it. All I heard was a long drawn out tone with a few clicks on a drum.

Then it shifted into a Coachella dream. The field was really crowded and rolling, there were stages everywhere. I was really pissed off because some random emo band had replaced Crowded House.

I didn't sleep well.

you ever dream of going to take a piss and then you wake up the next morning with wet sheets...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

I had this weird dream yesterday, it was set in a big house in the jungle (I was watching lost the previous evening) A big black dog was after me and some a couple of other people, it caught me is bit and severed the tendons of my ankles and wrists so that I could not move my limbs, then later in the dream, it bit my nuts off (not that I remeber experiencing it in the dream, I just kind of knew that it had) then when I woke up (in real life) my ass was sweating.

So tonight before I go to sleep I'm going to search for shotguns on the internet, here doggy!!

I had a dream that one day my children would live in a nation where they wouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

^M L King^ - Good effort all is not lost on this site.

hahah, well played Andrew.

I had a dream last night that I was in a post-apocalyptic theme park (that wasn't the theme of the park, the apocalypse had occurred) and the only way for me to escape the mutants who chased me was to ride increasingly dangerous roller coasters. The final one shot off the tracks and took me to the last camp of human civilization. I had passed their test. Roller Coasters.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

when I dream, I dream of the stupidest shit. I seriously wake up pissed at myself for spending all my sleep energy to go on some lame melodrama adventure.

the last dream I had: David Beckham kills my neighbor by throwing him on a rose bush. He's not dead at first, but no one saves him so he dies. Then we come back to the house (me, backham and like 6 other people were in this huge house on a lake). I started to gave beckham shit for killing my neighbor.

Next thing I remember, I'm in 1940s Gangster Chicago. My friend from real life is there, dressed like a true gangster. he starts drooling on my bed and then I wake up.

What the hell would Freud have to say about that? I miss my reoccuring dream. When I was young, once a year, all the muppets from fraggle rock would come up from the ground, grab me out of bed and pull to me to Fraggle Rock where I would play for what felt like ages. I would do anything that get that dream back
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

300 commercials have been on recently to persuade people to buy the dvd. so of course i dreamt that there was this completely epic battle at my house where it was basically my family vs. the world, and all the weapons were old tyme like spears and shit.

of course from there my dream spiraled off into something completely unrelated and very, very unhappy and uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    300 commercials have been on recently to persuade people to buy the dvd. so of course i dreamt that there was this completely epic battle at my house where it was basically my family vs. the world, and all the weapons were old tyme like spears and shit.

of course from there my dream spiraled off into something completely unrelated and very, very unhappy and uncomfortable.
    Voldemort?

I always dream that my teeth keep falling off. Does anyone know what that might mean?

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    Voldemort?
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    I always dream that my teeth keep falling off. Does anyone know what that might mean?
    stop drinking soda and go to the dentist.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Nothing.

such early resignation.

I pick my battles. Even though this isn't a battle.

I think even Freud might say, "shit, I don't know" on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

It sounds like something that would be in a Dali painting.

Quote Originally Posted by SojuGorae View Post
    I think even Freud might say, "shit, I don't know" on that one.
    haha, Freud, wasnt he the one that messed around with the dogs?

haha, Freud, wasnt he the one that messed around with the dogs?
    that was pavlov.

freud was all about sexual subcontexts and dreams.

Pwnd.

Kurt Cobain?

No, I've never had dreams about Nirvana (none that I remember at least)...but all my dreams I can remember seem to be really personal and realistic and end heartbreaking...its weird.

when i was little i had this recurring dream that i was running around this great white expanse of nothingness being chased by a t-rex. invariably i would wish for somewhere to hide and then one of those hot dog street carts would appear so i'd crawl underneath. and then i'd laugh because the t-rex couldn't tip it over.

The eve of seeing Daft Punk in Berkeley I had two dreams. One was a dream where people were asking me how the show was and I couldn't tell them because I couldn't remember. The other was a dream where I recorded the whole show but then realized I forgot the batteries. Maybe I can predict the future because one of the dreams was kinda right.

I had this dream once that Daft Punk was playing at my house.

Banned

Grizzlys are deadbeats.

Gorillas love their kittens
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.