Thread: So I somehow managed to buy a car camping pass by itself.

Question So I somehow managed to buy a car camping pass by itself.

I made a big mistake......
    I was suppose to buy 1 ga and 1 camping pass for me with my credit card, and another 1 ga and 1 camping pass for my friend with his credit card on his separate Coachella account.
    But I somehow managed to accidentally buy 2 GA passes with 1 car camping pass with my credit card on my account. On his I only bought a car camping pass by itself.
    What will happen?
    I know you're suppose to buy it with a GA pass so they can connect it to each other. Has any had a similar type of experience before. Would they be able to sort this mistake out?
    PEAK

Default Re: So I somehow managed to buy a car camping pass by itself.

lifetime ban
    crab fries

you probably bought a companion pass since you can't purchase a camping pass without a wristband.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Nope, I got the receipt and it says Car camping lol.... idk what to do. I sent them an e-mail.
    PEAK

Quote Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
    Nope, I got the receipt and it says Car camping lol.... idk what to do. I sent them an e-mail.
    If you can't return it, I will buy it off you face value.

I dont think I can even use it... the car camping pass has to be paired up with a GA pass on the same order... I never got a GA pass with that order lolz
    PEAK

contact the ticketing company
    PHONE: 888-512-SHOW
    ONLINE: http://support.frontgatetickets.com
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

So I called them and they told me they cant do anything about it...... So I asked them if they can refund me the money back, than they told me all sales are final. You guys have any suggestions?
    PEAK

Does anyone know if they actually check this on entry? I remember just flashing our wristbands to show we had them, no way for them to know if the pass matched. I think you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonFisk View Post
    Does anyone know if they actually check this on entry? I remember just flashing our wristbands to show we had them, no way for them to know if the pass matched. I think you'll be fine.
    Yeah exactly what you said. They didn't check to see if the car camping pass was linked to any wristbands, they just scan the wristbands at one point and then later on a guy scans the camping pass. Just sell your camping pass to someone.
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

When pre-sale started in May, I had technical difficulty and it wasn't showing available camping passes, so I just bought my GA passes. Then, my friend got through AFTER and got a camping pass. Sure enough, when I got back into the system later, they said car camping was available and they could just sell me the car camping pass seperately. Since frontgate sold this to me over the phone, this better work out correctly. It's still associated with my account, so not sure if it will be linked to my passes, but I have two completely seperate orders. I think you should be fine. I hope we're both fine. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
    So I called them and they told me they cant do anything about it...... So I asked them if they can refund me the money back, than they told me all sales are final. You guys have any suggestions?
    Ring them again, I had to ring a few times a couple of years back until I got what I wanted

I would take the chance to convince the Coachella gate keeper to give me two car camping spots. Bring a load of ID, make copies of your receipts, and don't be a douche when you get to the front of the line.

i know that the car camping pass has to be attached to a GA ticket, but i just purchased a companion car camping pass on my account that i didn't buy GA tickets off of (my brother decided not to go and just gave me his passes). Do you guys think that the companion car camping pass has to be linked to my actual tickets?

I have a camping pass and all of the wristbands (some thru separate orders) have been jumbled up amongst my friends and now we have no idea which wristband links to the camping pass. Not all arriving together so I'm not sure what's going to happen when we drive up and the parking pass doesn't match wristbands.

I've yet to hear of someone being denied at the gates because of passes not linking up. tru story

Can I buy your car parking pass? Does anyone one have one for sell for weeknd 2

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonFisk View Post
    Wrong. They asked us what wristband went with the camping pass and scanned it together. Your wristbands are scanned when you enter car camping.

Quote Originally Posted by amma_sol View Post
    Wrong. They asked us what wristband went with the camping pass and scanned it together. Your wristbands are scanned when you enter car camping.
    everyone has had different experiences, so it obviously depends on the security who is checking