Thread: Spots for 2 from Bay Area to Coachella (Leaving Thursday, back Mon)

Lurker

Default Spots for 2 from Bay Area to Coachella (Leaving Thursday, back Mon)

Driving down to coachella from SF Bay with 1 friend so far. We're looking to drive another 2 people in a decent sized, comfortable SUV. Planning on leaving the bay thursday, driving up monday morning. We're camping -- you can share our campground or not, not an issue either way. Send me a message if interested

Default Re: Spots for 2 from Bay Area to Coachella (Leaving Thursday, back Mon)

"Katiedid" is looking for a ride from SF.
    00 - Phish - Big Cypress NYE
    02, 03, 04, 05, 06 - Bonnaroo
    08 - Coachella
    09 - Ultra Music Festival
    10 - Coachella

Lurker

the two that were planning on coming with us just dropped out... so these spots are open again

if your passing by santa cruz, id be interested in a seat.

Ditto the "if you're passin by Santa Cruz".
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Hi, I was wondering if this offer still stands. I will be flying into SF airport on Wednesday, spending the day with a friend and so I'm also looking to leave Thursday and come home Monday. I'd be willing to pay 50/50 for gas and am willing/able to drive.

If this still stands, I'm down and willing to pay gas money

Don't know if anyone has dropped out again but I'm looking for a ride. I'm in the bay area. Can pay gas money of course!

Lurker

Just like anyone else on this thread, if there is any more space in the vehicle I'm looking for a ride down and back! I'll be down to pitch on gas!
    -Patrick

I'm in Santa Cruz. If you've got space let me know.

Lurker

Are you still looking for carpoolers? Which route are you taking? Would you be willing to drop a fellow coachella-goer along the way instead of driving all the way to indio? the trouble is, I need my car- I just have to get to it. Let me know!

Lurker

Sounds like a lot of action on this ride, but if by chance there is room for one more please let me know. I just moved to San Fran and LA friend along with the amazing line up have convinced that I must make all attempts to go. I can totally pitch my share and heaps of good mojo.
    Peace, Chelsea

Yo I'm looking for a ride. I have a campsite at Lake Cahuilla, but I'd rather ditch that and camp onsite, hit me up with a PM or at alastairfisher4gb3@gmail.com
    I just want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live

Lurker

I'm heading down on Thursday and have 3 open spots. If anyone is interested let me know. Email me at Explosef@comcast.net

PM sent to you j.a.s.k.
    I just want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live

hey, we are very keen to get a ride from San Francisco to Coachella if there is still one available. Mid 20s couple, holidaying from New Zealand, can offer gas money etc of course.

PLEASE get back to me if this sounds good - we are desperate for a lift!

Many thanks
    Scarlett