Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Datsik in the Dome?

  1. #1
    Member InF3cT10uZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    the library
    Posts
    227

    Default Datsik in the Dome?

    Will be in Denver on the 17th, its possible..

  2. #2
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    there is no dome..


    GV is being lazy this year..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    How about DATSIK B2B w/ EXCISION, that would be pure MADNESSSSS!!!!!!

    and there may not be a dome but there is definitely another dome-like stage presumably with at least one night of Dubstep madness.... Check it

    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36352

  4. #4
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    that doesn't mean shit.. SamXL's partner is Pablo Hassan who is opening the sahara on friday..

    i messaged him weeks ago and he didnt' know shit..

    and the mods on this board have said they haven't heard any info about the dome being brought back..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    Thats pretty convincing, but he did say they committed to "US" again. Context implies that purefilth, not just PH or SamXL, will be running something/bringing their system along with them. How do you know SamXL and what motivation does he have to reveal that info to you? Just saying, one purefilth act doesn't require an "us" response. Seeing as this interview was taken after the release of poster I would think he would directly push Pablo personally if Pablo was the only representation of purefilth there. SamXL is a smart business man and obviously knows how to promote.

    Like I said before, there may not be a dome but I wouldn't be surprised if purefilth brings/setsup their system for at least one night of late night madness. Only time will tell, but the evidence looks convincing.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post
    there is no dome..


    GV is being lazy this year..
    Yes. Very lazy. In fact, Coachella is cancelled. Its too hard.

  7. #7
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    no, just the parts that THEY feel don't bring them any extra cash (i.e. the dome, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  8. #8
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    Quote Originally Posted by theWHOMPrat View Post
    Thats pretty convincing, but he did say they committed to "US" again. Context implies that purefilth, not just PH or SamXL, will be running something/bringing their system along with them. How do you know SamXL and what motivation does he have to reveal that info to you? Just saying, one purefilth act doesn't require an "us" response. Seeing as this interview was taken after the release of poster I would think he would directly push Pablo personally if Pablo was the only representation of purefilth there. SamXL is a smart business man and obviously knows how to promote.
    or "US" doesn't refer to pure filth at all, and simply refers to Sam coming along with Pablo..

    but i would love to see any evidence of Pure Filth or the Dome, beyond vague hints in an email.. if they were coming, wouldn't a 'smart business man who obviously knows how to promote' do a better job of actually promoting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  9. #9
    Member Daft Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,746

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    We got a really positive response last year at Coachella and the powers that be committed
    to us again this year!
    It was a very positive experience working with the Coachella organization, they started in
    the underground and have a firm commitment still to underground dance music, which is
    great!
    lol, vague hints in an email? this is from a blog interview http://laspacecadets.blogspot.com/20...ure-filth.html

    The context of this really does seem to imply he meant they'd be back in the same form....



    At any rate, I talked with Sam for a minute the other night.

    Pure Filth is back. Late Night is back. Dome.... I am not sure.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    I Need Dome! BRiNG BaCK DoMe!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    iS IT dOME or dOMB?

  12. #12
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daft Fro View Post
    At any rate, I talked with Sam for a minute the other night.

    Pure Filth is back. Late Night is back. Dome.... I am not sure.
    alex, PM me or hit me up on facebook..



    frankly i don't give a fuck about the dome, i just want the kind of music the dome had, in a late night setting, preferably in or near the campground..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Datsik in the Dome?

    Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post



    frankly i don't give a fuck about the dome, i just want the kind of music the dome had, in a late night setting, preferably in or near the campground..
    How is this so different from what I've been saying???

Similar Threads

  1. So about the dome...
    By zimmy1222 in forum Questions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. the dome
    By xuclarockerx in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. The Dome?
    By Xenocide in forum Questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:38 AM
  4. NO DOME!!!
    By Edmontonian in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:27 PM
  5. Girl Talk should just play in the Oasis Dome (aka Rager Dome)
    By malcolmjamalawesome in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •