Thread: Dallas Carpool

Hybrid View

Lurker

Default Dallas Carpool

Once I heard Rage was getting back, I cancelled my Bonnaroo plans and am now trying to figure out how i'm going to afford a $300 ticket. and how will I get out there? Most of my friends are going to be willing to put up the money for this, but

I HAVE TO SEE RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

They are my Jesus

Lurker

Default Re: Dallas Carpool

Sorry, my friends will be UNwilling to put up the money, hence the carpool thread.

i am going to be carpooling out of okc with a couple people. rage=jesusfuck, i have been dreaming about this since 2000

I'll be coming from the dallas area also, my finals end that monday before the concert, so I will be heading out on tuesday to get there in plenty of time on thrusday. Then its camping for 4 nights and back home on monday.

same here man, im from around the fort worth metroplex and already have about 4 people and a huge fuckin van so we are set, all we need are those one day tickets. probably start driving on friday. is it for sure that rage is playing on sunday? when i saw that i flipped a shit, ive got to see them.

I will be driving from El Paso on the 26th. If anybody is passing through on their way we should start a convoy. Maybe tag our vehicles so we can identify each other on the road.

I'll be going through El Paso, I have lots of family there and a convoy would be fun.

Lurker

Me + 1 are coming from Dallas...not sure if flying or driving yet

We're coming from Dallas, too, but I don't think I can do the drive out to Cali. I'm lucky to have a good friend that works for Continental Express, so hopefully she can hook us up with some discounted tickets!!