Thread: A noob in need of answers

Default A noob in need of answers

I just have a few questions I was hoping you vets could help me out with.

1) If you have a 3-day wristband, are you or are you not allowed to go to and from the festival and your campsite throughout the day?

* I wasn't aware of this issue before I bought my ticket, but it would seem a little ridiculous if you're not allowed to, considering every other fest I've attended lets you come and go as you please. What would be the point of issuing wristbands?

2) In the FAQ, when they say "No outside food and beverages" and "No Camelpacks", are they referring just to the festival grounds, or the campsites as well?

* I'm definitely still excited to experience Coachella for the first time, and I already have my plane/fest ticket, so there's no turning back, but damn...if you can't go back to your tent to eat some beef jerky once you're inside, I'll stick to Bonnaroo or Lolla next year.

Banned

Default Re: A noob in need of answers

Ya dude, fuck Coachella if you cant eat your beef jerky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

1.) Yes, ins and outs are allowed, however you will not be allowed to move your car once parked in the campgrounds

2.) from the camping FAQ

Can I bring food/beverages/chairs & a cooler into the campground?

Yes, excluding glass bottles. Please remember that all packages, coolers and equipment will be fully searched by security personnel upon entrance.

These questions have both been asked in the last week. Please use the search before you post. Lucky for you I'm not a complete douche like the majority of this board is.

1. You can go in and out with a 3 day pass this year.

2. Its not allowed but odds are if you're not a dumbass about it you can bring a bit in with you. Don't pack a fucking days worth of meals worth though. Worst case scenario you lose 5 bucks of food. Oh noooo.....

Now go read the other threads and faq etc.

hey, one can never ask enough questions when it comes to ensuring the safety of beef jerky.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

Lurker

beeeeeef jerkyyyyyyyyyyy

Where is Beef Jerky? I haven't seen her in ages.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

I was able to bring in a couple Cliff Bars last year and the year before. It's not a big deal, especially since the wrapper doesn't look like your typical food wrapper haha.
    Chuck Norris has the best poker face of all time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite having in his hand a Joker, a 6 of Clubs, a Get Out of Jail Free Monopoly Card, his drivers license, and a Green Uno Card.

1) for very first time yes you can go in and out... so bring extra jerky

2) you can bring all the food and drinks (excluding unnecessary amount of alcohol and glass containers) into the campground but will not be able to bring it into the actual festival...

your welcome in advance and ill expect three slabs of beef jerky as a payment

Quote Originally Posted by StegoDee View Post
    I just have a few questions I was hoping you vets could help me out with.

1) If you have a 3-day wristband, are you or are you not allowed to go to and from the festival and your campsite throughout the day?

* I wasn't aware of this issue before I bought my ticket, but it would seem a little ridiculous if you're not allowed to, considering every other fest I've attended lets you come and go as you please. What would be the point of issuing wristbands?

2) In the FAQ, when they say "No outside food and beverages" and "No Camelpacks", are they referring just to the festival grounds, or the campsites as well?

* I'm definitely still excited to experience Coachella for the first time, and I already have my plane/fest ticket, so there's no turning back, but damn...if you can't go back to your tent to eat some beef jerky once you're inside, I'll stick to Bonnaroo or Lolla next year.
    More room for us, peace out mofo!
    No one cares what shows you've seen, are currently seeing or are going to see!!!!!

Banned

OP, please bring beef jerky to share.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

if you're wearing a backpack you can definitely get away with bringing some snacks in. Like someone else said, just don't go crazy and pack a full on picnic on your back
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

sneek that shit in your nuts

I have always brought in some light snacks, but only because my wife is diabetic and if she were to crash, she would need something to eat immediately. As long as you are smart about it and don't pack a beef tenderloin or anything of that sort, you should be okay. Regarding drinks, I have never had problems bringing in bottled water, as long as the seal is still intact. I have heard other people say that they have tried the same thing and been forced to dispose of their drinks, so it may simply depend on the security person with whom you are dealing.

Stegodee, this is just a guess, but if when you say jerky you are talking about drugs, you can say anything on this board about drugs. I would advise you not to try and buy or sell here, that is not a good thing, but drug talk in general is ok here. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Banned

dude, we're talking about beef jerkey. It's like 5x better than drugs. Taken from experience.

Hahah Lufs. I agree with pf, way too funny.
    Chuck Norris has the best poker face of all time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite having in his hand a Joker, a 6 of Clubs, a Get Out of Jail Free Monopoly Card, his drivers license, and a Green Uno Card.