Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman mercilessly battered to the floor during city council meeting (warning:extreme)

Default Woman mercilessly battered to the floor during city council meeting (warning:extreme)

Posted up like Andre Agassi on the tennis court

Default Re: Woman mercilessly battered to the floor during city council meeting (warning:extr

She must be the grandmother of an Italian soccer player.

By the way, Christine Devine is such a milf.

Default Re: Woman mercilessly battered to the floor during city council meeting (warning:extr

you people have no idea how chaotic it is in carson.

jesus christ. think people! think!
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

vinylmartyr

When I was the on air host for the Santa Monica City Council and we had crazy shit happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    When I was the on air host for the Santa Monica City Council and we had crazy shit happen all the time.
    Crazier than that video?

Well, we had an alderwoman pee in a trachcan during a city council meeting:

Police complaint filed against alderman who urinated during debate

By Associated Press, 7/21/2001 15:38

ST. LOUIS (AP) Police were considering whether to issue a citation against a city alderman who apparently urinated into a trash can during a lengthy session at City Hall.

Alderman Irene Smith and three other board members staged a filibuster during a meeting Tuesday, holding up debate over a redistricting plan they said would hurt blacks.

Told she must yield if she left for a restroom break, Smith was surrounded by aides holding a sheet, tablecloth and quilt while she appeared to use a trash can to relieve herself.

Alderman Thomas Bauer filed a police complaint against Smith on Friday. Bauer said he wants an investigation into whether Smith violated a city ordinance that prohibits public urination.

Police had yet to decide whether to issue a citation, which would be referred to a city court, police spokeswoman Adella Jones said. Violations carry a fine of up to $500 and up to 90 days in jail.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Oh, I thought she was peeing to make a statement. She was just peeing because she had to go and didn't want to break the filibuster. Crazy people.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNETS

Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Banned

no way. haha

vinylmartyr

No one ever got beat up. Mostly the street performer from the 3rd st promenade would argue about who got the best spot. Like a guy would show up dressed as a TV and argue why he should be able to stand in one spot all day.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    No one ever got beat up. Mostly the street performer from the 3rd st promenade would argue about who got the best spot. Like a guy would show up dressed as a TV and argue why he should be able to stand in one spot all day.
    Sounds like a man who takes his job seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by york707 View Post

That bitch has trust issues!

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

brawls are common in the Taiwanese parliament

This is the all-time greatest suckerpunch though
    We've seen it many times, but it never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    brawls are common in the Taiwanese parliament

This is the all-time greatest suckerpunch though
    We've seen it many times, but it never gets old
    The last video is great. Lord know what the hell they were fighting about, though.

Banned

No justice! No peace!

E

Well, we had an alderwoman pee in a trachcan during a city council meeting:

Police complaint filed against alderman who urinated during debate

By Associated Press, 7/21/2001 15:38

ST. LOUIS (AP) Police were considering whether to issue a citation against a city alderman who apparently urinated into a trash can during a lengthy session at City Hall.

Alderman Irene Smith and three other board members staged a filibuster during a meeting Tuesday, holding up debate over a redistricting plan they said would hurt blacks.

Told she must yield if she left for a restroom break, Smith was surrounded by aides holding a sheet, tablecloth and quilt while she appeared to use a trash can to relieve herself.

Alderman Thomas Bauer filed a police complaint against Smith on Friday. Bauer said he wants an investigation into whether Smith violated a city ordinance that prohibits public urination.

Police had yet to decide whether to issue a citation, which would be referred to a city court, police spokeswoman Adella Jones said. Violations carry a fine of up to $500 and up to 90 days in jail.
    Ha!! I remember that. The video was hilarious.

York ... where you at in StL??
    Last edited by MadMatt; 02-22-2007 at 06:06 AM.

I live in the Central West End.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

I live in the Central West End.

Cool ... Ballwin area here.

I grew up out there, before my family moved to Dallas.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

i seriously want to sample the sound of that first woman screaming, it sounds dope!
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by All That I Am View Post
    i seriously want to sample the sound of that first woman screaming, it sounds dope!
    HA - I thought the exact same thing.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

no justice, no pees? wtf?

I grew up out there, before my family moved to Dallas.
    Hey, weird, I grew up out here too, then after grad school moved to Wichita Falls, which is about two hours north of Dallas. Now I am back here.

Small world.

the suckerpunch always makes me cringe. such a loud cracking noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Ok when I clicked on the link on the first video I was expecting kicking and all that. That woman got tapped on the head! I mean granted it was uncalled for but neither was that lame rolling on the floor thing she did. However that sucker punch clip was fucked up, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

i have not seen it or read any of the comments. too afraid to. the title is the officially the most disturbing title in the history of threadery.

old school

is she yelling "WE DONT TRUST HAM?"
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Banned

It's not a "sucker punch", but a false crack.

E

chunk, watch it. trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

I feel the "extreme" warning given to this thread is poo. She wasn't even "mercilessly battered," she got whacked in the back of the head with some files. This whole situation is a complete over-exaggeration.
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.