Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MEXICANOS EN COACHELLA

Smile MEXICANOS EN COACHELLA

I know this must be an old thread but its always nice trying to find out how many mexican people will be at the fields, ibe chated to paul tollet and he always brings that out that mexico has been so great to coachella so lets start counting some mexicans in
    Caifanes Cut Copy Crystal Castles Chemical Chromeo Empire of the sun Presets

Banned

Default Re: MEXICANOS EN COACHELLA

orale vato's

old school

I'm not Mexican but I took 3 years of Spanish in high school. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    I'm not Mexican but I took 3 years of Spanish in high school. Does that count?
    It does man it does, so i see your from vegas i fucking love vegas might head there after coachella for a day or two dont know yet

old school

After party in Vegas huh? Best food, barbecue, & microbrew is @ Ellis Island on Koval. You can eat like a king there for next to nothing. If you didn't already know.
    Originally I'm from Ohio & moved out here 2 yrs ago to be Local Crew. Pretty crazy & interesting job working all of the shows & conventions that come into town here.

latinas are welcomed...not the dudes though. Okay, you can come too. Just let me talk to your sister.

My grandpa's second wife (step-grandmother?) is Mexican, does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

VIVA MEXICO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Viva!

Cool Re: MEXICANOS EN COACHELLA

Whos excited about zoe? i know i am ibe never seen them live so this would be my first time

que onda putos listos para coachella

I think the real question should be...How many Mexicans from the US are going compared to how many Mexican fresas are going. I've been every year since '05 and everytime I count more Fresas than Mexican/Latinos from this side.

Quite honestly, I can't stand those fresa fuckers...reason being is that they come here and are not social/friendly towards people like me. I dont think im alone on this one as my Girlfriend and all my circle of friends...

discuss.

ufff!!! Osea, no?
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Banned

lol racistsayswhat?

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    YOU WIN
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackQ View Post
    I haven't cried in eight years.

hey im a fresa, fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by lediable76 View Post
    I think the real question should be...How many Mexicans from the US are going compared to how many Mexican fresas are going. I've been every year since '05 and everytime I count more Fresas than Mexican/Latinos from this side.

Quite honestly, I can't stand those fresa fuckers...reason being is that they come here and are not social/friendly towards people like me. I dont think im alone on this one as my Girlfriend and all my circle of friends...

discuss.

ufff!!! Osea, no?
    do not hate
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackQ View Post
    I haven't cried in eight years.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    hey im a fresa, fuck you
    No, I think you're a Naco trying to be a fresa. Fuck You Putote!
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

No, I think you're a Naco trying to be a fresa. Fuck You Putote!
    me la pelas puto

me la pelas puto
    Calmate Chanok. Go listen to el Tri and Chalino at the same time and get wet.
    Coachella 2013

el tri y chalino? pobre pendejo, pongase a vender nopales en coachella para que sirvas de algo, ya deja la computadora de tu primito

el tri y chalino? pobre pendejo, pongase a vender nopales en coachella para que sirvas de algo, ya deja la computadora de tu primito
    Chale, que naco!! Besides, If I sell nopales, I'm sure you would be the #1 customer.
    Coachella 2013

Chale, que naco!! Besides, If I sell nopales, I'm sure you would be the #1 customer.
    chale naco? es todo lo que te sabes, pinche sayo de seguro eres de un pinche pueblillo todo culero en tepito

La mera verdad, mi familia es de Mexico pero yo nunca vivi en Mexico. Pero, sigo siendo muy Mexicano porque de por alla son mis raices. Pero, mi problema es que la gente que viene a vacacionar, se sube el cuello y se creen mas de lo que son.
    Coachella 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hypervera View Post
    chicanos dont like Coachella bands, chicanos like reggeaton, hip hop, etc
    I don't label myself a chicano. That term just makes me cringe. It's a whole other topic. I am just, if you will, a Mexican American. Most of my circle feels the same.

I don't like reggeaton. That music is straight crap. I can stomach some hip hop and Rap, but not really into it. Most of my friends grew up listening to 80's & 90's alternative and 90's techno/house (the Smiths, Depeche Mode, New Order, Joy Div, the Cure, Lords of Acid, Bizzare Inc, Inner City etc) which paved the way to bands like Interpol, LCD Soundsystem, MGMT, Crystal Castles, Daft Punk, the National, etc...

Does that make sense??
    Coachella 2013

Rockeropaisa

Quote Originally Posted by ceva81 View Post
    Whos excited about zoe? i know i am ibe never seen them live so this would be my first time
    I’m excited to see them playing at Coachella

Rockeropaisa

What’s wrong to listening to el tri?

Cool Re: MEXICANOS EN COACHELLA

Come on people take the chill pill this thread is not for fighting is just to see how many mexican people are going and maybe gatter at the fields for zoe's performance and support that band and the other latin american acts attending

Quote Originally Posted by ceva81 View Post
    Come on people take the chill pill this thread is not for fighting is just to see how many mexican people are going and maybe gatter at the fields for zoe's performance and support that band and the other latin american acts attending
    seriously.

todos somos raza, no? ricos y pobres, no importa.

y a mi me gusta nopales, que tiene de malo?
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

this guy is right,
    tumbansen esa, Teresas

quien va traer los nopales??!!
    Last edited by pelos85364; 01-26-2010 at 04:42 PM.
    Coachella 2011
    Kings of Leon
    Caifanes!