Thread: Only option for Canadian tickets is via Standard Mail?

Default Only option for Canadian tickets is via Standard Mail?

Every country but Canada can print the tickets using TicketFast. Infact the only option for Canadians is via Standard Mail.

What if we are going on Vacation early and won't be there when the tickets arrive? And don't say call Ticketmaster if that happens...I have ran up my phone bill once before trying to call different places to get tickets sorted. They don't even offer us Will call????

If you lose your tickets with TicketFast you can re-print...If you lose the actual tickets your SOL.

Whats the deal???? It seems like this would be hurting Coachella Sales for a simple fix.

Default Re: Only option for Canadian tickets is via Standard Mail?

f you are purchasing tickets from outside the USA, please note when placing an order through TICKETMASTER "BUY NOW" button, that you now have the option of "INTERNATIONAL TICKETFAST" which means printing your own tickets at home. We highly recommend choosing that option to avoid possible unintentional long wait times due to picking up will call tickets. When you get to the part in your order to choose delivery method, make sure to scroll to INTERNATIONAL PURCHASERS and then select INTERNATIONAL TICKETFAST. Sorry Canadians, this might not work for you.

Why be sorry? Just fix it...

By law you can not print out tickets in Canada for anything happening in the US. Sorry about your luck.

I was going to wait until I got to LA at the start of the week of, but I caved. Just call them after a week or two and ask if they've been mailed yet. If they arrive two days before the show and you're already on a plane, hopefully you have a roommate to Fedex them. But yeah, it seemed like a raw deal.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

There must be some sort of legal hangup.

If you buy tickets now though, you will get them way before the event, probably like 2 weeks after ordering. It'saa kind of up to you to be bale to have the ability to not lose a $300 ticket though
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

How early are you going? It takes like 2 weeks or less to get your tickets in the mail.

If you lose your actual tickets you can cancel them and get new ones. If your leaving that early you could probably just pick them up at an american ticketmaster location. How do you run up a phone bill calling Ticketmaster. They have email and I'm pretty sure they have toll free numbers.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html

From ticketmaster:
    National Customer Service
    800-653-8000
    Please note that this line is for inquiries about previously placed orders only. To order tickets, please call 800-745-3000.

Try google next time or just the internet in general.

man just spend an extra 7 dollars and get it insured, and you usually get your tickets in a couple weeks not 48 hours before the festival starts

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cammo View Post
    By law you can not print out tickets in Canada for anything happening in the US. Sorry about your luck.
    what the fuck are you talking about

I used ticketfast for my coachella tickets last year. I used ticketfast for my little brother's bedouin soundclash in buffalo ticket. not to mention all the bus and plane tickets I've printed, sporting event tickets...

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

I'm also frustrated and disappointed in the lack of even a courier option, but what are you going to do, right?
    ticketmaster says mine's been printed and shipped, so if it's still not here in another week I'll be worried about canada post having fucked me over.