Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TiŽsto IS KING

Default Re: TiŽsto IS KING

lulz. ill be beggin for it

Quote Originally Posted by truths View Post
    so youve been into EDM like what... 2 months?
    Translates to - "I'm so above the music that you like bro."

All you haters can hate all you want. I just seen Tiesto for the first time in 2 years and his new set was completely different then his last. You can't even call his new album trance, his music has evolved and people are still hating. He will do something crazy for coachella. All you haters, go check him out with an open mind. At the very least, I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised. Check this link out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgHzGkxvHs I don't even know how anyone can say that does not look like a good time...
    Last edited by CGY420; 01-20-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGY420 View Post
    All you haters can hate all you want. I just seen Tiesto for the first time in 2 years and his new set was completely different then his last. You can't even call his new album trance, his music has evolved and people are still hating. He will do something crazy for coachella. All you haters, go check him out with an open mind. At the very least, I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgHzGkxvHs
    It's evolved from trance to mega-trance... This is also the Benny Benassi remix good job Tiesto.

All you haters can hate all you want. I just seen Tiesto for the first time in 2 years and his new set was completely different then his last. You can't even call his new album trance, his music has evolved and people are still hating. He will do something crazy for coachella. All you haters, go check him out with an open mind. At the very least, I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised. Check this link out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgHzGkxvHs I don't even know how anyone can say that does not look like a good time...
    yea my girl saw him at a private show in LA. she said he didnt play any trance. wasnt what i expected to hear at all

tiesto gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by darksideofkaos. View Post
    It's evolved from trance to mega-trance... This is also the Benny Benassi remix good job Tiesto.
    His new CD is progressive house, electro. There is very little trance. Ya that's Benny Benassi's remix, that's why its called a DJ set. You probably think Benny Benassi is trance too.

His new CD is progressive house, electro. There is very little trance. Ya that's Benny Benassi's remix, that's why its called a DJ set. You probably think Benny Benassi is trance too.
    Nope I'm not very interested in either Tiesto or Benassi. All I know is he's a conceited cunt that believes he is the sole god of music and deserves to be worshiped as such. As an artists he has the appeal of a $5 hooker.

And for the most part his fan base consists of little plur shits that go to raves simply to dance around on E... when he does something of musical importance please contact me and I will have open ears.

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

So apparently he posted on his Twitter he's playing main stage after Muse. Didn't see that info here so thought I'd put it in the right place.
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Whats Tiesto's new album called? I wanna hear and see if his style really changed
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

And the reason why I was pointing out that that was a Benny Benassi remix was to further prove my point that Tiesto has done nothing different than his status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by darksideofkaos. View Post
    Nope I'm not very interested in either Tiesto or Benassi. All I know is he's a conceited cunt that believes he is the sole god of music and deserves to be worshiped as such. As an artists he has the appeal of a $5 hooker.

And for the most part his fan base consists of little plur shits that go to raves simply to dance around on E... when he does something of musical importance please contact me and I will have open ears.
    and he's headlining your favorite festival, have fun..

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    So apparently he posted on his Twitter he's playing main stage after Muse. Didn't see that info here so thought I'd put it in the right place.
    @Tiesto To play @coachella on sat night after @muse is so exciting for me!I am gonna be there the whole weekend checking everybody out!
    Hmm so that means
    FNM-->Muse--->Tiesto
    And MGMT better not be on during the sunlight so that means Outdoor conflict w/ either Muse or Tiesto
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

and he's headlining your favorite festival, have fun..
    Lol and I will be walking away when he comes on stage... I don't need to hear him bitch that he was not given enough time to perform and then play the same old shit.

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

I would actually love it if MGMT played after Muse on the Outdoor, that'd be a good way to end the night. I'll bet that'll garner some snarky comments from Tiesto.
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Whats Tiesto's new album called? I wanna hear and see if his style really changed
    kaleidoscope

Quote Originally Posted by quicksand View Post
    Translates to - "I'm so above the music that you like bro."
    Im glad youve caught on young jedi. Excuse me i need to get back to jagging off to this tiesto picture before my roll is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Nobody rolls at Coachella. There are cops everywhere, handing out pupil checks left and right. Plus there is no one in Southern California that has access to those type of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I jus wan ever'one to kno I visit raves AND undergrounds. Pretty much on the reg, but sometimes I'm like nah not tonite and they say I feel ya but why the hate? and i say well fools, are you bringin real music time? Cus I like it fresh and I wan' it fresh.

Oh good, I get to leave Coachella Saturday early then. Sure Tiesto's music sounds okay, but in '07 he was an arrogant douchebag on the main stage turning a knob and acting like he just did something spectacular.

All you people talking shit on us for hating and saying he isn't trance anymore, i checked out his myspace yesterday and heard some things off of his new album, it's still trance. I guess if you don't know what the difference between trance and house is it would be easy to assume he wasn't mr. trance anymore, but he still is. I'm just really glad he is on the main stage, now the Sahara will have one less douchebag in it, just put Guetta and Kaskade on there too.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

this analogy belongs in every tiesto thread:

tiesto is to dance music what dane cook is to comedy

Is it wrong that I would rather laugh at Tiesto and dance to Dane Cook when he goes into hyper-frat mode?

I think they'd probably be better at each others' jobs due to a simple lack of complacency

Tiesto playing after Muse huh? He has a Muse remix coming out, too. If this puts Kaskade--->Guetta closing out the Sahara I guess I'll be getting to bed early on Saturday.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

I thought it was cool that he had Tegan and Sara, Cary Brothers and Jose Gonzalez perform live during his set at Bonnaroo. Maybe he will have some special guests at Coachella.

Maybe Emily Haines, Jonsi, Nelly Furado or someone else will make a guest appearance.

Tiesto playing after Muse huh? He has a Muse remix coming out, too. If this puts Kaskade--->Guetta closing out the Sahara I guess I'll be getting to bed early on Saturday.
    as opposed to being at any of the other 3-5 functioning stages (gobi, mojave, outdoor theater, do lab, dome)

Haha, I knew I would get called out for that... It depends on whose playing. I'm actually hoping Porcupine Tree closes out the Gobi or Mojave. I guess a more accurate statement is that I'll have a more relaxing Saturday night avoiding both the main and the Sahara.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

it can happen. but generally speaking, ending your night with the other dance maniacs in the dome or do lab can be your best bet. that, or you could end up witnessing something EPIC like gogol bordello in the mojave or the good the bad and the queen on the outdoor in 07, or mastodon on saturday last year

Ha. I will be sooo happy if Tiesto and Guetta play at the same time. The douche's won't know which act to see. Their heads will probably explode
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Ha. I will be sooo happy if Tiesto and Guetta play at the same time. The douche's won't know which act to see. Their heads will probably explode
    You never know, Tiesto did play on the main stage that one year.

Haha, I knew I would get called out for that... It depends on whose playing. I'm actually hoping Porcupine Tree closes out the Gobi or Mojave. I guess a more accurate statement is that I'll have a more relaxing Saturday night avoiding both the main and the Sahara.

Saturday night could be Flying Lotus closing out the Gobi, i wouldn't go to be early if that was the case, or if Devo closes the Outdoor.