Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To The Group Of Assholes Who Think Its Cute To Wear Nothing But Underwear & Headbands

Default To The Group Of Assholes Who Think Its Cute To Wear Nothing But Underwear & Headbands

It's not, in fact, it's quite embarrassing. You've done this for the last several years and any of the charm it originally had died the first year you did it. Now you have made it acceptable for other morons to do the same stupid shit, i saw about 4 different groups of people(the vast majority being male) running around in nothing but underwear last year. Stop. You look fucking stupid, its not endearing in any way,shape, or form.
    The worst is having to stand next to one of these dickshitters at a set later in the afternoon after all their nard sweat has soaked into nothing but their underwear throughout the day so now anyone within a 5 foot radius has to put up with your dick musk in the 90+ degree heat for 45 minutes before the set is through.
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Default Re: To The Group Of Assholes Who Think Its Cute To Wear Nothing But Underwear & Headb

skid marks...

Default Re: To The Group Of Assholes Who Think Its Cute To Wear Nothing But Underwear & Headb

dick musk
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Is it just underwear combined with the headbands or underwear in general?

For example, what about this guy? Is he ok because he appears to not be wearing a headband (although that thing around his neck is questionable)?

Don't forget dick trickle... that shit builds up quick.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

I whole heartedly agree.

Wheels Of Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Lurker

if its a smoking body, less is better in my opinion. Bring on the underwear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxe View Post
    if its a smoking body, less is better in my opinion. Bring on the underwear!!!
    It never is. Seriously.

agree. first time you see it, you chuckle. but when one of them is inches away from you while youre watching an act, puke.

Coachella needs to ban this. At least shorts (with underwear).

i would support a ban that applied only to men

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    It's not, in fact, it's quite embarrassing. You've done this for the last several years and any of the charm it originally had died the first year you did it. Now you have made it acceptable for other morons to do the same stupid shit, i saw about 4 different groups of people(the vast majority being male) running around in nothing but underwear last year. Stop. You look fucking stupid, its not endearing in any way,shape, or form.
    The worst is having to stand next to one of these dickshitters at a set later in the afternoon after all their nard sweat has soaked into nothing but their underwear throughout the day so now anyone within a 5 foot radius has to put up with your dick musk in the 90+ degree heat for 45 minutes before the set is through.
    I agree 100%.

wow that is fucked up ; )

completely agree its fucking disgusting. and i'm tempted to report those disturbing fucking images.

Speak for yourself Nipples. The underwear/headband combo is a Coachella tradition and one I look forward to seeing every year.

Hot sweaty guys sweating
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Bottom-less party, anyone?
    Après moi, le déluge

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    I've watched this way more times than I care to admit. Why is it so mesmerizing?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

While we're at it, no more skanky girls dressing skanky and acting skanky. A bikini is not an outfit. Put some damned clothes on.

I would rather see the girls in normal bikinis though than the glowing fishnets, a rubber band skirt and leather or fur thigh high boots. I can't even imagine how much those boots stink by the end of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

While we're at it, no more skanky girls dressing skanky and acting skanky. A bikini is not an outfit. Put some damned clothes on.
    There's a difference between a girl wearing a bikini and taking three dicks in the mouth. It's fucking hot out there if you haven't noticed.

Exclamation Re: To The Group Of Assholes Who Think Its Cute To Wear Nothing But Underwear & Headb

you(whomever is truly bothered by this) should boycott... i dare you...
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Wheels Of Cheese

Hold your tongue!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by CellarOwl View Post
    There's a difference between a girl wearing a bikini and taking three dicks in the mouth. It's fucking hot out there if you haven't noticed.
    Pussy stink is better than dick drip?

Agreed. I really dont care if u have a bangin body, but dudes, please dont wear the speedos underwear anymore, it makes u look rather....um...gay
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

The last thing we need at Coachella is more freaking rules.

Shun them socially sure. Create a rule about it, hell no.

Please god no more dudes in slingshot bikinis all Borat style with their nards flopping out

Way to totally flip that on its ear, Patrick. All the beautiful, scantily clad women really put a damper on the scenery and its good of you to address the problem.

Pussy stink is better than dick drip?
    Yeah, cos covering that with more layers of fabric until a girl's pussy is practically melting down her leg is going to make that so much better. Don't worry, I'll be your human sacrifice and bury myself neck deep in tits for three days if it spares you the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Way to totally flip that on its ear, Patrick. All the beautiful, scantily clad women really put a damper on the scenery and its good of you to address the problem.
    At least the dudes in their underwear don't think it earns them the right to drag ten of their friends immediately in front of you in the middle of the set to take pictures for two songs and then pile right back out again.