Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Is coachella pet friendly?

  1. #31
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  2. #32
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Hold on, is it a specially trained seeing eye or guide emu? Technically service animals are allowed...
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  3. #33

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulcer View Post
    Just one? I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.
    ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

  4. #34

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEDYMIG420 View Post
    This is a fuckin festival, not Noah's Arc. DO NOT BRING YOUR FUCKIN ANIMALS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!!
    By the way..................Can I bring a cracked out whore????
    Only if you're bringing her for all 3 days, no single day passes this year
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

  5. #35
    Member SEEDYMIG420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    Only if you're bringing her for all 3 days, no single day passes this year
    Done. 3 days it is.

  6. #36
    Member PrettyRagdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,030

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Damn! I knew you were a troll! I should have known when you started talking about Jesus. Everyone knows there's no Jesus on the internets

    Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

    Karma Police are coming for you


  7. #37
    Member sleepybrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    reno/sf
    Posts
    856

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kropladop View Post
    dont bring your emu, i know im gonna be drunk at the bar in the campgrounds and im gonna see Emma looking all depressed so im gonna walk over and try to cheer her up and were both gonna end up waking up in my tent regretting we even saw eachother again, then shell ask how the kids are and im just gonna fuckin lose it.
    holy god i shit my pants. that is fucking hilarious
    Iron Maiden, Boards of Canada and Underworld for 2013

  8. #38

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    Anyone know how i can sneak my ostrich into Coachella?
    hey someone got it
    Quote Originally Posted by MassonaBlackEyes View Post
    who the fuck quotes themselves in their sigs?

  9. #39

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    Hold on, is it a specially trained seeing eye or guide emu? Technically service animals are allowed...
    sweet so i can bring my service grizzly
    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    This is an outdoor music festival, go suck a fuck. If you don't like it, stay home.

  10. #40
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,284

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Off topic a bit...

    I just love dogs. Grown up with them my whole life. Don't have a problem with them being walked down the street, at the beach, or at the park. Over the past couple of weeks, I've observed people taking their dogs into the container store and king taco. Please keep your pets outside of businesses. I don't need my foood left on the same counter that you had your dog.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  11. #41

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Off topic a bit...

    I just love dogs. Grown up with them my whole life. Don't have a problem with them being walked down the street, at the beach, or at the park. Over the past couple of weeks, I've observed people taking their dogs into the container store and king taco. Please keep your pets outside of businesses. I don't need my foood left on the same counter that you had your dog.
    NOT KING TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    This is an outdoor music festival, go suck a fuck. If you don't like it, stay home.

  12. #42
    Member dantoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    523

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?



    are you gunna finish that frozen lemonade?

  13. #43
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kropladop View Post
    sweet so i can bring my service grizzly
    As long as it has one of those cool neon service animal vests, you should be good to go. Can people ride it?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  14. #44

    Default Re: Is coachella pet friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    As long as it has one of those cool neon service animal vests, you should be good to go. Can people ride it?
    ya you can ride it but ive got some release forms for you to sign first, that bear is fucking crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    This is an outdoor music festival, go suck a fuck. If you don't like it, stay home.

Similar Threads

  1. Is Coachella bicycle friendly?
    By Mediocregenerica in forum Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. Throw it out their again.. FRIENDLY FIRES @ COACHELLA 09!!
    By vogina in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Coachella: A friendly place to live
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:48 PM
  4. Just how friendly is coachella?
    By English-in-Coachella in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 06:05 PM
  5. coachella friendly to homeless?
    By DenverSanFranConnection in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •