Thread: Oh, hey guys.

Default Oh, hey guys.

Can I trouble someone to please type a brief summary of what's happened in the last three days? I'm having trouble catching up. Please include as much detail as possible, chronological order of events preferred. Feel free to offer conjecture as to the anticipated activity of today and the coming days.

b. regards

Default Re: Oh, hey guys.

Everybody's waiting for the line-up, with the majority of them thinking it will be today. Others are pissed about the clues of The Police playing probably not meaning anything. Thousands of new threads about the line up that do not need to be made. Some other shit is going on I guess.

Well you couldn't type "Police" for awhile and now you can,but they wish you wouldn't...

what a hullabaloo.

Also, there was a p r e s a l e. Oh wait, you can't read this anyway. Your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    Well you couldn't type "Police" for awhile and now you can,but they wish you wouldn't...
    Ha ha. I thought they were playing all day Saturday and even starting imagining Sting up on the main stage. Today is a beautiful day tho. Truly.

Coachella Junkie

Well, Friday I was hanging out at work looking for other jobs when suddenly I was offered a promotion. As you might guess this has caused a great deal of contemplation on my part. That night I had some rum and cokes and watched Eight Diagram Pole Fighter. I find the opening and closing fight scenes delightful and impressively choreographed. I had a philly cheese steak Hot Pocket and passed out some time around 2AM in a tshirt and socks.

Inexplicably, I woke up at 8AM feeling fully refreshed. I took this opportunity to download a DVD rip of Marie Antoinette and peruse some political blogs. After a few hours I began feeling famished and so made a trip to Wienerschnitzel for a #1 with cheese and a root beer. A stop by the neighborhood Albertsons yielded some more coke and a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I returned home to settle in for more drinking and watched Marie Antoinette, which was as good as I expected. Drunken guitar playing followed for some time after until I became hungry at midnight and went to Taco Bell for a disgusting selection of food. Apparently at this point I tried to watch Goodfellas but I have no recollection of the events.

Sunday was a wash.

I plan on having a chicken sandwich for lunch. I'll request that it be accompanied by cheddar cheese to which I will add BBQ sauce and chipotle Tabasco. Over the next few days I will attend work at varying hours. Very little actual work will take place during those hours.

Attaboy.

and there's a lot of talk about AIDZ
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Full On Aidz