Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 662

Thread: No single-day tickets?

  1. #541
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    Thank you Blinken for answering the question as well. I see your point, you want it to become more exclusive in a way, to have better quality guests. I get that and I understand completely. It's just that the rest of us, who do like the same music and enjoy it just as you do, would like to be able to decide which days we want or can attend. I don't get why having a person next to you who may be discovering a great band is a bad thing. It seems I hear a lot that you want more quality fans or whatnot, but what's wrong with sharing this experience with someone who may not know what amazing band they are experiencing for the first time? I'm not that person but I wanted to share the Coachella experience with some people who aren't in the scene and let them experience it for the first time. It just so happens they can't go all three days for whatever reason.

    And guedita, I mean, you sound like you're a representative of the festival sent out to make these arguments. I don't see your rage really in that people want to say, you know what,maybe I'll skip the first day and go the last two, or whatever. The beer policy and camp pricing sounds really great and it's a definite plus, but couldn't they make those changes without the 3-day policy? And no, it's not weak that some of us can't attend three days. Some of us have work or school or other things that won't allow us to attend a Friday or come back a Monday. And it's not only 269 for the whole weekend, in many cases it would be 269 + gas / flight + food + shelter + alcohol + drugs + anything else you want to imagine and that adds up, my dear.

    And Monklish, just go listen to Yellowcard or some shit.

    Alias

  2. #542
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    I understand wanting to go only one day or a couple days I really do. 2007, when Rage played, was my first Coachella. I really only wanted to go to Sunday and maybe Saturday, I didn't think I could take the time off from school and I was pretty broke since it was my last year of college. When the tickets went on sale the single day Sunday tickets sold out in minutes. So I just said fuck it got the 3 day pass and vowed to make it work. Yeah money was really tight for awhile, I quit cigarettes to help save money I cut down on everything, and picked up extra shifts at work. I managed to set up my schedule of classes to fit Coachella so I would only miss one lecture. In the end one of the best things I saw all weekend was on Friday night when Gogol Bordello tore apart that tent. It was that moment that I knew I would never miss another Coachella. None of that would have happened if I had been able to buy a single day pass for Sunday.
    Last edited by Blinken; 02-06-2010 at 03:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  3. #543
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,199

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    ....I have no rage, and nothing about the tone of my post indicates rage.

    The school or work argument in fact, IS weak. I would assume that the majority of single day ticket buyers live in the southern California area--close enough that travel time isn't that huge of an issue. Take a half day on Friday and catch the later acts. Plan ahead for missing some of school. Claiming it "won't allow us to attend" suggests that you have no control over your life. It's not that these people can't make it, it's that they are unwilling to compromise.

    You don't need to patronize me. Of course there are added expenses. I'm saying that people who have $100 + gas/flight + food + shelter + alcohol + drugs to attend for one day don't seem to be poor enough to effectively argue that a $169 is a ruinous amount. We all understand that $269 is more expensive.

    A representative of the festival sent out to make these arguments? I'm just a poor graduate student who doesn't mind spending money on something really fucking awesome. I do mind that people think joining a board to bitch and moan is going to change the situation. This is a useless, relentless discussion.

    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  4. #544
    old school Suffacated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Coachella Baby!
    Posts
    2,756

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    johnnybravo, meet Monlkish.
    Monklish, johnnybravo.

  5. #545

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    That is still a large amount of people and they are being stripped of the choice of deciding what days they want to attend.

    The sense of entitlement in this thread kills me, particularly with statements such as the one above.

    No one is stripping you of anything.

    You have the choice to pay for a three day pass and still only attend the one or two days you might have interest or availability to attend.

    Get over yourself. Life isn't some cookie jar the rest of us have to keep topped off just because mommy and daddy breast fed you longer than was necessary.

    PS-Those trophies you got in little league were also a cop out, there really was a team that was #1...you likely were not on it.

  6. #546

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    It's just that the rest of us, who do like the same music and enjoy it just as you do, would like to be able to decide which days we want or can attend.
    I feel like at any moment you or these petition persons are going to bust out in some Djimon Hounsou Amistad moment and start shouting 'Give us our free'.

    Boy will Goldenvoice have an uprising on their hands when that happens. Denied of your most basic rights to attend a festival on whichever days you choose simply because you would have to pay more than you were expecting. Is there no justice in the world today?
    Last edited by Seriously?; 02-06-2010 at 03:45 PM.

  7. #547

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Thank you Blinken, you have been on both sides of the argument and you seem to understand exactly what I am talking about.

    Guedita, I get where you are coming from too, but what changed this year is that we DO have to compromise certain things that we didn't have to before. That change did spark anger from many people because all it did to us measly 20-25 percent of concert goers was make the process more difficult. I'm happy that you will be surrounded by more 'quality' people like Monklish, but there are other quality people who want to experience it without going all three days. Of course I don't think this post or the last one will change anything, are you nuts? I know that, but this is a blog, not a Supreme Court hearing. We are here to give our opinion and receive a response. Sometimes a very stupid response, (see Monklish) but that's what we're here for. If you don't want to hear whining (which I am not), don't open the page. If you want to state your opinion and hear others', welcome.

    And seriously, Seriously? I mean, they aren't literally taking a certain choice from my hands, but they have eliminated a more accessible option for many, so word it how you like, don't be a pinhead. And its your attitude that I'm talking about exactly:

    "Life isn't some cookie jar the rest of us have to keep topped off just because mommy and daddy breast fed you longer than was necessary."

    HOW DOES THIS DECISION AFFECT YOU? Why do you have to do anything because of this decision? You don't, just go to the Tiesto set you oh so badly want to attend, grope people while on E like you do and have a good time. Once again, if you have always been a 3-day goer, nothing changes for you. It does change for me, that's why I'm stating my opinion about it.

    P.S. Baseball is bullshit so I was never in Little League, but give me any sport and you will have your ass politely handed to you.

  8. #548

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    I feel like at any moment you or these petition persons are going to bust out in some Djimon Hounsou Amistad moment and start shouting 'Give us our free'.

    Boy will Goldenvoice have an uprising on their hands when that happens. Denied of your most basic rights to attend a festival on whichever days you choose simply because you would have to pay more than you were expecting. Is there no justice in the world today?
    And actually, my point in stating my opinion at all was not to start a lame uprising, or movement or petition. It was to try and understand why people like you are protecting this financial move so much, with so much enthusiasm. What's in it for you? I have gotten some smug, silly, and pompous replies, but I have also gotten some quality replies stating exactly why it is better for you. You fall under the first category.

  9. #549
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?


  10. #550
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    Thank you Blinken, you have been on both sides of the argument and you seem to understand exactly what I am talking about.

    Guedita, I get where you are coming from too, but what changed this year is that we DO have to compromise certain things that we didn't have to before. That change did spark anger from many people because all it did to us measly 20-25 percent of concert goers was make the process more difficult. I'm happy that you will be surrounded by more 'quality' people like Monklish, but there are other quality people who want to experience it without going all three days. Of course I don't think this post or the last one will change anything, are you nuts? I know that, but this is a blog, not a Supreme Court hearing. We are here to give our opinion and receive a response. Sometimes a very stupid response, (see Monklish) but that's what we're here for. If you don't want to hear whining (which I am not), don't open the page. If you want to state your opinion and hear others', welcome.

    And seriously, Seriously? I mean, they aren't literally taking a certain choice from my hands, but they have eliminated a more accessible option for many, so word it how you like, don't be a pinhead. And its your attitude that I'm talking about exactly:

    "Life isn't some cookie jar the rest of us have to keep topped off just because mommy and daddy breast fed you longer than was necessary."

    HOW DOES THIS DECISION AFFECT YOU? Why do you have to do anything because of this decision? You don't, just go to the Tiesto set you oh so badly want to attend, grope people while on E like you do and have a good time. Once again, if you have always been a 3-day goer, nothing changes for you. It does change for me, that's why I'm stating my opinion about it.

    P.S. Baseball is bullshit so I was never in Little League, but give me any sport and you will have your ass politely handed to you.
    It's not 20-25 percent. Stop saying it is. It's more like 10 percent, with 20 percent being the absolute highest threshold. This isn't a blog, it's a forum or message board. You keep acting like all the people who were buying single day tickets were diehard serious concert goers, but that just isn't the case. Diehards go for the weekend. Faggots from LA who don't want to disrupt their precious little schedule of dicksucking buy single days. Real fans rearrange shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  11. #551
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,001

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksideofkaos. View Post
    Ok guys so I heard from a source that if you head to Indio and meet up in the campsite exactly 4.5 hours before gates open David Bowie will be giving out single day tickets
    Perfectly executed.

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Alias



    insbordnat.

  12. #552

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    It's not 20-25 percent. Stop saying it is. It's more like 10 percent, with 20 percent being the absolute highest threshold. This isn't a blog, it's a forum or message board. You keep acting like all the people who were buying single day tickets were diehard serious concert goers, but that just isn't the case. Diehards go for the weekend. Faggots from LA who don't want to disrupt their precious little schedule of dicksucking buy single days. Real fans rearrange shit.
    If it is a measly 10% of people who will attend who are not diehards, what's it to you if 10% of the festival are not? Why does it bother you that 90% of the people watching one of your favorite bands are diehard fans as 10% are experiencing this great band for the first time? Once again, if the festival was full of smug fucks like you, it would be quite a shitty crowd.

  13. #553
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    If it is a measly 10% of people who will attend who are not diehards, what's it to you if 10% of the festival are not? Why does it bother you that 90% of the people watching one of your favorite bands are diehard fans as 10% are experiencing this great band for the first time? Once again, if the festival was full of smug fucks like you, it would be quite a shitty crowd.
    One bad apple. Imagine if one out of every ten people at a concert was talking or fucking around on their phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  14. #554

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    Thank you Blinken, you have been on both sides of the argument and you seem to understand exactly what I am talking about.

    Guedita, I get where you are coming from too, but what changed this year is that we DO have to compromise certain things that we didn't have to before. That change did spark anger from many people because all it did to us measly 20-25 percent of concert goers was make the process more difficult. I'm happy that you will be surrounded by more 'quality' people like Monklish, but there are other quality people who want to experience it without going all three days. Of course I don't think this post or the last one will change anything, are you nuts? I know that, but this is a blog, not a Supreme Court hearing. We are here to give our opinion and receive a response. Sometimes a very stupid response, (see Monklish) but that's what we're here for. If you don't want to hear whining (which I am not), don't open the page. If you want to state your opinion and hear others', welcome.

    And seriously, Seriously? I mean, they aren't literally taking a certain choice from my hands, but they have eliminated a more accessible option for many, so word it how you like, don't be a pinhead. And its your attitude that I'm talking about exactly:

    "Life isn't some cookie jar the rest of us have to keep topped off just because mommy and daddy breast fed you longer than was necessary."

    HOW DOES THIS DECISION AFFECT YOU? Why do you have to do anything because of this decision? You don't, just go to the Tiesto set you oh so badly want to attend, grope people while on E like you do and have a good time. Once again, if you have always been a 3-day goer, nothing changes for you. It does change for me, that's why I'm stating my opinion about it.

    P.S. Baseball is bullshit so I was never in Little League, but give me any sport and you will have your ass politely handed to you.
    A) Unless you previously flew in from Europe to simply attend one day of Coachella I have no sympathy for you. Many travel cross country to attend, and they have to deal with the booking and travel headaches that Paul T mentioned as an issue in his thoughts on why going to a 3 day pass betters the festival experience for the majority...you know the ones that stay, pay for food and drink, and 3 day passes and have to drive from BFE because you and the bros want to cut out after your day trip and pool party on Saturday.

    B) You are whining. Either man up and pay the money to go the days you choose or move on, either way you still have a choice.

    C) It affects me in that there are fewer drunk strangers sitting on the hood of my car like last year who when asked what acts were their favorite for the day replied 'to be honest we didn't see a band all day, we are just here to party and were in the beer tent the whole time'.

    D) Jokes on you I neither like Tiesto nor take E and grope on anyone...and unless you also were a varsity athlete at a D1 NCAA school and played sports internationally...doubt it, but you do win at crying in hopes the world will change to suit your needs so I will give you that one.

    Take your $100 and go see your three or four bands from your one day individually and put the other $169 you would have spent to better use making up a tray of Jello shots and spare the rest of us the abject horror at you actually having to save or plan to attend this festival the way the rest of us do.

  15. #555

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    One bad apple. Imagine if one out of every ten people at a concert was talking or fucking around on their phone.
    Ok, now we're on the same page. This would definitely bother me as well, but anyone in my crowd would be ill advised to do such a thing. You are responsible for who you bring and I wouldn't tolerate that shit either. It's just that this... ahem... message board seems to have a 3-day vs. 1 day crowd and what I'm trying to make you guys realise is that 90% of us are on the same page. Some of us just can't or don't want to go all three.

  16. #556
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    Ok, now we're on the same page. This would definitely bother me as well, but anyone in my crowd would be ill advised to do such a thing. You are responsible for who you bring and I wouldn't tolerate that shit either. It's just that this... ahem... message board seems to have a 3-day vs. 1 day crowd and what I'm trying to make you guys realise is that 90% of us are on the same page. Some of us just can't or don't want to go all three.
    I don't think you understand how causality works.

    Just because you want single day tickets does not mean that everyone who wants single day tickets is like you, dumbshit. 90 percent of US--the 3 day ticket holders--are on that page. A drastically lower number of potential single day ticket buyers are on that page. If you don't want to go all three days, then don't. But this festival is not for you anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  17. #557

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    Some of us just can't or don't want to go all three.
    Then don't go all 3. See Quedita's post, it hit the nail on the head regarding compromise.

    When people spend hundreds and even thousands for their Coachella experience having to fly cross country to attend and they have to compete on the logistical side with people able to drive in for one day, yeah it makes sense to try to better things for those who are willing to make the sacrifice and do what it takes than those who want to sit back and have things handed to them.

    An additional $169 gets you whatever days you like, and you can save on your food expenses by going back out to your car to have the PB&J mommy packed for you.

    I'll spend more on shuttles to the airport or parking than your traumatic additional $169 three day pass.
    Last edited by Seriously?; 02-06-2010 at 04:33 PM.

  18. #558

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    A) Unless you previously flew in from Europe to simply attend one day of Coachella I have no sympathy for you. Many travel cross country to attend, and they have to deal with the booking and travel headaches that Paul T mentioned as an issue in his thoughts on why going to a 3 day pass betters the festival experience for the majority...you know the ones that stay, pay for food and drink, and 3 day passes and have to drive from BFE because you and the bros want to cut out after your day trip and pool party on Saturday.

    B) You are whining. Either man up and pay the money to go the days you choose or move on, either way you still have a choice.

    C) It affects me in that there are fewer drunk strangers sitting on the hood of my car like last year who when asked what acts were their favorite for the day replied 'to be honest we didn't see a band all day, we are just here to party and were in the beer tent the whole time'.

    D) Jokes on you I neither like Tiesto nor take E and grope on anyone...and unless you also were a varsity athlete at a D1 NCAA school and played sports internationally...doubt it, but you do win at crying in hopes the world will change to suit your needs so I will give you that one.

    Take your $100 and go see your three or four bands from your one day individually and put the other $169 you would have spent to better use making up a tray of Jello shots and spare the rest of us the abject horror at you actually having to save or plan to attend this festival the way the rest of us do.
    A) Whatever.

    B) I’m just asking questions and waiting for sensible replies to help me understand the ‘I’m a 3-day goer for life, 1-dayers go fuck yourself’ crowd.
    C) Drunk people on my car would bother me as well and I see your point in having a more ‘quality customer,’ although I believe these people will always be there, new policy or not.
    D) You aren’t listening, I’m not here to have anything change to my liking. I’m trying to figure you smug fucks out, and why you are protecting the decision so much. In between your blathering, I have received some useful input. And I don’t know what sport you’re talking about, but still consider yourself whooped.

    And I don’t know why you say my traumatic $169 when you know it adds up to much more than that with all the expenses per day. You do the math.

  19. #559

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    And I don’t know why you say my traumatic $169 when you know it adds up to much more than that with all the expenses per day. You do the math.
    What about this don't you get, there is no math to do outside the additional ticket cost.

    You want to go one, day...fine go one day, all your other expenses are the same (excluding the rise in gas prices or whatever), but now you have to pay more for that privilege.

    You aren't going to win when you want to suggest that this $169 is some horrible burden. Especially when others are paying several times that for flights, lodging, food, and other logistics in order to make their Coachella a reality.

  20. #560

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    What about this don't you get, there is no math to do outside the additional ticket cost.

    You want to go one, day...fine go one day, all your other expenses are the same (excluding the rise in gas prices or whatever), but now you have to pay more for that privilege.

    You aren't going to win when you want to suggest that this $169 is some horrible burden. Especially when others are paying several times that for flights, lodging, food, and other logistics in order to make their Coachella a reality.
    If this message board has taught me anything it's that maybe you 3-dayers may have a point. Maybe there are a lot more of you than there are of me since I seem to be the only person on my side of the argument. That doesn't make you a 'more quality' concert goer though, cynicism and smugness are not quality personality traits in my book.

  21. #561
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    11,985

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    A) Whatever.

    B) I’m just asking questions and waiting for sensible replies to help me understand the ‘I’m a 3-day goer for life, 1-dayers go fuck yourself’ crowd.
    Your response for (A) does not lend credence to your response for (B.) Seriously? made a very good point:

    One fan traveling to SoCal just for Friday, one traveling just for Saturday and one traveling just for Sunday - so a total of three people coming to SoCal - uses up more resources - area rental cars, hotel rooms or campsites, plane seats, etc - than a single person traveling for all three days.

    So what's up with that?

    Also, please, don't knock me, I'mn't knocking you for not knocking 3-dayers but trying to figure out why we'ren't whining that 1-dayers are out of luck, I'm just trying to figure out why you're trying to figure out why we'ren't whining that 1-dayers are out of luck, or, more precisely, why you're doing such a bad job of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  22. #562
    old school dontfeedthebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Traveling man.
    Posts
    3,981

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    If this message board has taught me anything it's that maybe you 3-dayers may have a point. Maybe there are a lot more of you than there are of me since I seem to be the only person on my side of the argument. That doesn't make you a 'more quality' concert goer though, cynicism and smugness are not quality personality traits in my book.
    changing to a 3 day format has nothing to do with your taste level or what's in your book, which seems smug in itself, but it probably has more to do with a "quality" concert goer willing to make an investment in the execution of their vacation time.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

  23. #563
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,001

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Dr. Octo; mental disorder; personal alias; fifty-five six, computer tracks on your asscracks.

  24. #564

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    If this message board has taught me anything it's that maybe you 3-dayers may have a point. Maybe there are a lot more of you than there are of me since I seem to be the only person on my side of the argument. That doesn't make you a 'more quality' concert goer though, cynicism and smugness are not quality personality traits in my book.
    You are NOT the only person on your side of the argument; but you are one of the few people with the patience (and time?) to discuss the issue on a message board where the balance is tipped to the other side.

    I am expecting that there will be single-day tickets available on Sunday morning (the only day I am interested in attending). The economy is too deep in the shitter for them to sell out 50,000 tickets at $300 each.

  25. #565
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,933

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by pudgie_child View Post
    You are NOT the only person on your side of the argument; but you are one of the few people with the patience (and time?) to discuss the issue on a message board where the balance is tipped to the other side.

    I am expecting that there will be single-day tickets available on Sunday morning (the only day I am interested in attending). The economy is too deep in the shitter for them to sell out 50,000 tickets at $300 each.
    Don't expect anything. Ticket sales are going pretty well apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  26. #566

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Especially in this economy! Who in the hell has $269 laying around! And Jay-Z, what are they thinking? Does he really fit it with the vibe of coachella? I don't think so. Not meaning to offend anyone but Coachella has been historically for the alternative music crowd.

  27. #567
    vinylmartyr
    Guest

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Coachella is going to sell out this year.

  28. #568
    old school Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    nyc metro area
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Glad I bought my ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

  29. #569
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    im sure Bonnaroo laying an egg had something to do with it. ah well Orbital in SF it is!

  30. #570
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,359

    Default Re: No single-day tickets?

    Quote Originally Posted by charipeep View Post
    Especially in this economy! Who in the hell has $269 laying around! And Jay-Z, what are they thinking? Does he really fit it with the vibe of coachella? I don't think so. Not meaning to offend anyone but Coachella has been historically for the alternative music crowd.
    Do you people even look at the other 100 or so names on the poster?
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Similar Threads

  1. SINGLE DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE AGAIN ON TM!
    By patricksw in forum Passes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 08:00 PM
  2. Single Day Tickets on Ticketbastard!
    By imapixie in forum Passes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. Need Sat and Sun single day tickets bad
    By localdesertrat in forum Passes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  4. Single day tickets
    By Andreaxyz in forum Passes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •