Thread: room available for a couple in vacation house

Default room available for a couple in vacation house

I've rented a vacation house for 6 and 2 people dropped out of the deal, so now I need to fill their spots. There is one queen sized bed in the room available. It breaks down to $162 for each person for the whole weekend (Fri, Sat, and Sun nights). You will also have to pitch in for the refundable security deposit. The house is about 5 miles away from the polo fields in a gated community. To get this house I had to promise the owner that we wouldn't make a lot of noise and have crazy parties so just keep that in mind before you contact me. I can provide rides to and from the show each day if you don't have a car. I should be able to fit all 6 of us in my rental car.

If you are interested, please contact me at samprofessional@gmail.com. Please give me a brief description of yourselves and a link to your myspace page if you have one. If you have any questions about the house or people involved, please email me rather than replying in this thread. Thanks.

Default Re: room available for a couple in vacation house

Just bumping this back up. The room is still open. We'll hopefully make a decision in about a week. When you send me an email, make sure to include as much info about yourself. Emails with hardly any info are basically being discarded.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Interesting so I can basically sell my camping ticket on ebay and sleep in a bed all weekend and make money on the venture? This might be worth it. Also keeping the car in a gated community is nice. I can't believe no one snatched this up yet.

a bunch of people have emailed me, but we haven't chosen anyone yet. actually we did choose someone, but they locked something else down before I got back to them. Before that we had the spots filled twice, but the people bailed on us both times. oh wells. hopefully we'll find a good match soon.

the group i am coming with rented a condo 12 mileas away for 200 bucks a person for the weekend...fuck camping...been there done that

hey, i just sent you an email. aaroncalifornia.

thanks

My AIM is Blastyojaw if any of you want to hit me up on there about the room.