Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 58 of 58

Thread: LINEUP IS HERE

  1. #31
    old school leo01g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,310

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    ORBITAL
    GORILLAZ
    PLASTIKMAN
    THOM YORKE



    fuck yes

  2. #32
    Member BrettShipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    No Perry Farrell, it must be a fake, you can tell by the pixels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    I walked straight in with a mixed drink in a 20oz Dixie cup in one hand, and an unopened beer in the other. I fully intended to toss them in the box, but CSC was waving and hurrying me through.

  3. #33
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,214

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Yay, Sia's back!! She'd better not conflict with FNM.

  4. #34

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    The conflicts on Friday will be brutal (except Jay-Z vs. LCD,that one works quite well)
    I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettShipes View Post
    No Perry Farrell, it must be a fake, you can tell by the pixels!
    holy shit where's perry?
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  6. #36
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,796

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    ..........
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  7. #37
    Member skavenbrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dana Point, CA
    Posts
    315

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    I see what you did there......

  8. #38
    Member omerta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    So it was 20th of January in 2010.
    Useful!
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

  9. #39
    Member boyalien0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,917

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Nice.

  10. #40
    Member goldfinger19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    It's gotta be this week no. I'm growing impatient...gotta get on booking flights and arranging people to stay with.

  11. #41
    Member yeahfontaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by goldfinger19 View Post
    It's gotta be this week no. I'm growing impatient...gotta get on booking flights and arranging people to stay with.

    Go ahead! What's stopping you?

  12. #42
    Member goldfinger19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    The 0.0001% chance that the lineup is mediocre.

  13. #43

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    this is the 2010 lineup retards lol

  14. #44
    Member mikebspeedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    well thanks for bumping it fucktard

  15. #45
    Member goldfinger19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    ...so much hostility

  16. #46

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    The person who bumped this thread is one good troll.. You also deserve to die a slow and painful death, thanks for ruining my night :/

  17. #47
    Member chaz86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    I enjoyed it

  18. #48

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by zwik1994 View Post
    The person who bumped this thread is one good troll.. You also deserve to die a slow and painful death, thanks for ruining my night :/
    So textbook, yet so out of the box. Kudos capt.

  19. #49
    Member fredbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    ????
    09-10-11-12-13-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaker View Post
    ...you will usually hear House music at a HOUSE (thus the name), Drum and Bass can be played anywhere and requires both a DRUM and a BASS in the song to be apart of the DnB genre, where EDM music stands for European Digital Music and really doesn't need an explanation because everyone knows what that sounds like.
    "No, No, you're not thinking - You're just being Logical" - Neils Bohr

  20. #50
    Member Godspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,244

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    I almost thought everyone on this board was retarded... almost.

  21. #51
    Member fredbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    09-10-11-12-13-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaker View Post
    ...you will usually hear House music at a HOUSE (thus the name), Drum and Bass can be played anywhere and requires both a DRUM and a BASS in the song to be apart of the DnB genre, where EDM music stands for European Digital Music and really doesn't need an explanation because everyone knows what that sounds like.
    "No, No, you're not thinking - You're just being Logical" - Neils Bohr

  22. #52

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    God, I remember reacting to this lineup. So many tears were shed. Good times, but little did everyone know of the clusterfuck that would follow...
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

  23. #53
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,796

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Guess how many views this thread had when I bumped it? Around six thousand.

    Five thousand dumb motherfuckers later...
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  24. #54

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    maximum trolling successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

  25. #55

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    maximum trolling successful.

    This kid went to my high school haha, had a couple of classes with him.

  26. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    I think his internet girlfriend died on the same day as his grandma too. Tragic.

  27. #57
    Member fredbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    ........................
    09-10-11-12-13-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaker View Post
    ...you will usually hear House music at a HOUSE (thus the name), Drum and Bass can be played anywhere and requires both a DRUM and a BASS in the song to be apart of the DnB genre, where EDM music stands for European Digital Music and really doesn't need an explanation because everyone knows what that sounds like.
    "No, No, you're not thinking - You're just being Logical" - Neils Bohr

  28. #58
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: LINEUP IS HERE

    Come on with it already, I need to plan so I can get back to focusing on work.

Similar Threads

  1. Lineup bashers vs. Lineup basher bashers
    By BillyCrystal in forum Polls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:29 AM
  2. Changes to Lineup...
    By crazzz2007 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. friday lineup Lineup Announcement 91x !!confirmed!!!
    By beatboy in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. lineup...
    By sangreal in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
  5. 2007 Lineup vs 2008 Lineup
    By ToddThaGod in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •