Thread: Rooms For Rent At the Hotel Where the Party is Going Off! Open Bar and Free Food!

Default Rooms For Rent At the Hotel Where the Party is Going Off! Open Bar and Free Food!

These are rooms at the hotel where the biggest and best party of Coachella will be going off! There will be Open Bar and Free Food the whole weekend, you don't have to leave your hotel except when you want to see the festival, plus theres shuttles going to the festival all day and night! you can contact me at myspace.com/rossangeles

JIM MORRISON PACKAGE $790

Start the party with our Jim Morrison package - a value-packed deal, including
    everything you'll need to make the most of your weekend at the Music Loves Fashion
    event.

Your package includes:
    2 night stay at The Riviera Resort & Spa.

Double occupancy (each additional guest is $100 per night, maximum of 4 per room / Girls are free).

Shuttle service to the Coachella Festival.

Pool Party access includes:
    Open bar.

Complimentary BBQ.

JANIS JOPLIN PACKAGE $1,100

Start the party with our Janis Joplin package - a value-packed deal, including everything
    you'll need to make the most of your whole weekend at the Music Loves Fashion event.

Your package includes:
    3 night stay at The Riviera Resort & Spa.

Double occupancy (each additional guest is $100 per night, maximum of 4 per room / Girls are free).

Open bar.

Complimentary BBQ.

Guest Room Amenities:

All Guest Rooms, Suites and Public Areas are Non-smoking as a Courtesy to all Guests.

Flat Screen LCD TVs in all Guestrooms.

Coffee Makers, Coffee and Tea.

Mini Bar.

Hair Dryers.

Full Length Mirror & Make up Mirror.

Irons/Ironing Boards.

In Room Safes.

Lodgnet Movies on Demand.

Exquisite Marble Baths with Rain Showerheads.

Custom Terry Bathrobes.

Guest Services & Amenities:

Complimentary High-speed Internet in all Guest Rooms and Suites.

24-hour Computer Access.

Fitness Center.

Swimming Pool.

Onsite SpaTerre.

In Room Dining/Room Service.

Dry Cleaning Services.

Pack N Plays Available.

Roll Away Beds Available.

Refrigerators Available.

Audio Visual Services.

Safety Deposit Boxes.

Default Re: Rooms For Rent At the Hotel Where the Party is Going Off! Open Bar and Free Food!

spam
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Default Re: Rooms For Rent At the Hotel Where the Party is Going Off! Open Bar and Free Food!

dont lie. your going to try killing us as soon as we walk into your motel you little weird hotel/motel owner fetish guy

how much for 4 nights?
    can you drink on the shuttle?
    where is the open bar and how late is it open til? Is it open mini bar in my room too?
    how late does the pool stay open?
    how far from the festival?

looks sick...sorry if it's spam

are you willing to get mutilated son? DONT DO IT.

i'll cut your little ass up

im not talking about the hills have eyes mother fucker. im fuckin talkin about IDENTITY. yeah with John Cussack. Yeah.

advertising plus they push that girls (additional guest) are free.
    Would the free bar happen to include roofie's???

GAYS are free also

and speedo pool party is men only
    "I am destroying my enemies when I make friends of them."

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i'd gladly pay $790 for jim morrisson's package. drive down my freeways, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

actually, MLF is pretty legit, these are good prices if you think about it though...

I paid 2500 for 3 nights at a hotel last year that was just as nice...

that an guranteed access to MLF?

win.
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

OPEN BAR DUDE!!

Let's go on a livin' spree!

This is not spam, you can't book the room directly through the hotel since its locked down for the party for all 3 days.

The open bar and free food is all day and all night, you WONT find any place to stay at Coachella that is offering a deal like this, plus shuttles to the festival all day and at night!

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    actually, MLF is pretty legit, these are good prices if you think about it though...

win.
    yes, gets you VIP into the event, any one who stays at the hotel gets into the party any time you want. You never have to leave the hotel to party and best of all, no worries getting to the festival since theres a shuttle!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Blazed View Post
    how much for 4 nights?
    can you drink on the shuttle?
    where is the open bar and how late is it open til? Is it open mini bar in my room too?
    how late does the pool stay open?
    how far from the festival?

looks sick...sorry if it's spam
    the open bar is all day and all night, so is the food, its a full open bar just like last year which includes Beveldiere vodka!!

pool is open till late, not sure what time. its close to the festival, not sure exactly how many miles but I can provide the address if you cant find it by googling it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDPartyBoyPaco View Post
    GAYS are free also

and speedo pool party is men only
    Yo, then I'll be gettin the pussy in my room.

Quote Originally Posted by forzapalermo04 View Post
    spam
    not spam being I don't work for the hotel or the sponsors of the party, I'm just offering the rooms since you can't get them from anywhere else, the hotel is locked down for the party all 3 days.

Tell me where else you going to stay with open bar and free food all 3 days, as well as transportation to the festival?????

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    OPEN BAR DUDE!!

exactly!!!!

What if you already got a hotel room - how can I just go to the day party?

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Not gonna lie, the "girls are free" part is cheesy. I get the purpose but it says a lot about what kind of operation you're trying to run. Sounds like Hotel Douchey Club.

The thing about Coachella is that it is about the festival. I really don't care where I pass out for the night, that is if I even sleep very much at all during those three days. Yes the "girls are free" gimmick is very cheesy. Makes the hotel seem like an absolute sausage fest where girls are always more then welcome, but rarely actually come. The rooms are nice, but not couple hundred dollars a night nice. I might as well save that money and go to Vegas. =)
    "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." San Diego Hotels Hotels in Palm Springs Cheap Palm Springs Hotels

can me and my girlfriends just come drink, swim, and then head back to our campsite??

Quote Originally Posted by StarBreeze View Post
    The thing about Coachella is that it is about the festival. I really don't care where I pass out for the night, that is if I even sleep very much at all during those three days. Yes the "girls are free" gimmick is very cheesy. Makes the hotel seem like an absolute sausage fest where girls are always more then welcome, but rarely actually come. The rooms are nice, but not couple hundred dollars a night nice. I might as well save that money and go to Vegas. =)
    Yeah, I've camped out the last 2 years and am really thinking about getting a hotel room this year but some of these prices are outrageous. I'm with you on this one, for the amount of money you would be paying to stay at a hotel here where you are going to spend the vast majority of the day at the festival, you could have a hell of a time in Vegas.

so if i got the janis joplin pack. in my room id have 3 guys one girl. so thats 1100 + 200. for 1300 bucks me and four friends could stay at the hotel.. get open bar and bbq for 3 days? (with shuttle to the festival?) if so let me know and ill get 3 janis joplin packages
    i am it.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Isnt "Open Bar" almost always code for "Free Off Brand Vodka Crans and Warm Bud Light"?
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Quote Originally Posted by RossAngeles View Post
    JIM MORRISON PACKAGE $790

Your package includes:
    2 night stay at The Riviera Resort & Spa.

Open bar.

Complimentary BBQ.
    XL Bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post

win.
    I can't believe you spent $2500 on a hotel for 3 nights. That is seriously stupid. I always stay in decent places when we go, but we never pay more than $250 a night.

I also think it's really stupid that girls are free, and pretty much assures that I would have the worst time ever.

Its only stupid if you dont have the $$, get a real job...
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.