Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is this message board full of assholes? Most of the people I meet at coach are..

Default Why is this message board full of assholes? Most of the people I meet at coach are..

Why is this message board full of assholes? Everyone I meet at coach are really nice, outgoing, awesome people..

Maybe the polo fields allow these assholes to be nice for a weekend?

This is just a general thing that I've noticed by browsing through the thread.. I understand that (Nice Person + Anonymity = Fuckwad).

Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

Default Re: Why is this message board full of assholes? Most of the people I meet at coach a

I'm sure somebody already started this thread.

Default Re: Why is this message board full of assholes? Most of the people I meet at coach a

Did you ever think your song started the bad vibes?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Well thats real nice of you to call members of the board ass holes.

bitch.

my thoughts.

why is everyone so angry?
    be happy! negative attitude causes problems.
    (:

that's not true

There's just a large % of members that join that are lame , so for majority of the time they just fed up with being annoyed.
    Translation

Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

I would have to agree. This time last year, the asshole-o-meter was hardly as high as it is today. As the seasonally active members generate more traffic, I can see how it would be hard for many to see this as a welcoming community.

When you meet people they are at Coachella and happy. When were not, we post from places like work, where stress and frustration is high and u can take it out on here. Thats at least my experience...
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

Threads like this are just asking for it, but hes right. There are an unbelievable amount of douches on here. It gives them power they dont have in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Everyone, and everything they like, sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

For the ones who are not familiar yet, this happens every year around this time. If you are strong enough to get through it, after the dust settles its kind of a fun/funny place for the rest of the year.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

...because message boards in general attract assholes and losers. There are some very interesting and informed people on this board, but there are also a ton of dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by anadin View Post
    Whatevs message boards are gay

like Undies.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGwenPlease View Post
    Why is this message board full of assholes? Everyone I meet at coach are really nice, outgoing, awesome people..

This is just a general thing that I've noticed by browsing through the thread.. I understand that (Nice Person + Anonymity = Fuckwad).

Your thoughts?
    It's all the same people. The regulars on this board just tend to get annoyed by people coming and starting new threads right and left, many of which are carbon copies of one another. The wheat to chaff ratio gets all out of whack, and it's why those of us who hang around year-round tend to get sandy vaginas about new people.

Don't take it personally, and if you can't not take it personally, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, you stole the "Nice Person + Anonymity = Fuckwad" from the guys at Penny-Arcade, and you should attribute it like-a so: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

.because message boards in general attract assholes and losers

wow, then why did you come to a message board if you feel that way? cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    .because message boards in general attract assholes and losers

wow, then why did you come to a message board if you feel that way? cr****
    Did you bother to read the second sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by anadin View Post
    Whatevs message boards are gay

Quote Originally Posted by NoGwenPlease View Post

Your thoughts?
    Have you ever used the Internet before?
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

You're an asshole, Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    Did you bother to read the second sentence?
    Yes I did. Did you happen to read how you ended the 2nd sentence? If you think the internetz suck, then watch tv or something. Else, you need to lighten up or you won't make it here long. Just saying. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    For the ones who are not familiar yet, this happens every year around this time. If you are strong enough to get through it, after the dust settles its kind of a fun/funny place for the rest of the year.
    Yeah, it calms down later, as the gay vibes chill the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

^ looks like he's pulling his skin apart to reveal he's made of cookie

canexplain - I've always wondered why you end all of your posts with cr****? I have been trying to figure that out for years.

As to the topic. I think that's just kind of the way this board works. A lot of posts seem hostile but I think nearly all of them are tongue in cheek. Just go with it.
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

Posting your music (or pictures) invites mockery, unless the music is awesome (or you have fantastic tits). Accept and move on.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Welcome to the playground...
    Attached Images Attached Images

This time of year is noisey, so a lot of the more balanced boardies tend to hibernate for a bit.

Weather it, fair skinned newbies, it's character building. Don't let it turn you into a douche though, that's never cool.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    I looked at him again after reading your comment and laughed so hard that I scared my cat while he was sleeping, he got his claw caught in the couch, and all hell broke loose.

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahfontaine View Post
    I looked at him again after reading your comment and laughed so hard that I scared my cat while he was sleeping, he got his claw caught in the couch, and all hell broke loose.
    I did the same shit except the cat looked at me like I was whack, and it was suffacated I caught hell from! LOL Definirely funnier the 2nd time around.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

This board isn't full of assholes. It just feels constipated around here thanks to the many wanna-be's with their little shit stained opinions.