Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Medical Marijuana Okay?

Default Is Medical Marijuana Okay?

If I start getting a migraine and I need a couple of hits, and I have a California Medical Marijuana Card, am I gonna get hassled? What about even bringing it in? Has Golden Voice addressed this?
    "Some people just need a hi-five in the face."

Banned

Default Re: Is Medical Marijuana Okay?

give it all to me, i'll get it in for you mate!

Just put a fat sack in your shoe like most people. Roll spliffs and blunts all day

can i get a reason to be arrested looking for drugs on a public message board? ,ill be in the campground searching

Quote Originally Posted by RODGERRAMJET View Post
    If I start getting a migraine and I need a couple of hits, and I have a California Medical Marijuana Card, am I gonna get hassled? What about even bringing it in? Has Golden Voice addressed this?
    I posted that question but dani wouldn't answer. Tallguy said you can't except smoke at your home, but I don't know California laws. I know this is just daffy thinking, but for 3 days Coachella IS your home, so would they say you couldn't take your other script? I am only talking at the campground and not inside. It is going like wildfire here in Colorado now. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

you can only smoke at home

best way to bring it in is wear gym shorts with pockets and wear regular shorts over it

Quote Originally Posted by MassonaBlackEyes View Post
    you can only smoke at home

best way to bring it in is wear gym shorts with pockets and wear regular shorts over it
    I'm sure you don't know but what if you lived in an RV and just traveled around? I wonder how that would work. I am also sure how this would work out, but: If you have a valid MJ card from another state and you get stopped crossing a no MJ state, what would they do? cr****

since an RV counts as vehicle you have to stash the weed in the trunk or somewhere far out of reach

if it's parked

enjoy i guess

dont know about crossing state lines tho

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

Is this thread a coincidence with the news today about the 4-3 Sacramento vote in favor of legalization?
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

They will hassle you because they're looking for people smoking because it's a festival, and yes, you are only technically legally allowed to smoke by your self at your home.

So just sneak it in like everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    I walked straight in with a mixed drink in a 20oz Dixie cup in one hand, and an unopened beer in the other. I fully intended to toss them in the box, but CSC was waving and hurrying me through.

semi-related question, are there drug sniffers dogs around the campsite and festival?

yes, but you really need to watch out for the drug sniffing horses.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

drug sniffing HORSES? zomgggggg
    what will they think of next

Banned

The drug sniffing zebras are the worst. Not only will they track your drug down, they'll do them right infront of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    The drug sniffing zebras are the worst. Not only will they track your drug down, they'll do them right infront of you.
    Terrible Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    But the black and white stripes are a dead give away as to the type of sniffers they are.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I've learned about those criminal behavior types before. I know.

BTW... The medicine I'm taking right now seems to be be okay.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

also, I'm going to be coming from overseas, who wants to sell me drugs? (nark)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    But the black and white stripes are a dead give away as to the type of sniffers they are.
    My kind of sniffers

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by seanyb View Post
    also, I'm going to be coming from overseas, who wants to sell me drugs?
    anyone who pm's you in a response will not be 420 friendly and will likely want to narc u into a terrifying handcuff predicament.

dont pet the german shepard

Last week in California they threw out a case against a guy who was caught by CHP with 60 pounds in his car, since he had a valid script and was a member of a club/dispensery. The best part was that the judge order the state to give him back the 60 pounds.

Now, if I could just get back that sweet nug those bastards with the yellow coats took from me back in '06.

old school

You know those guys went and rolled up a fatty with that nug of yours...
    I am neither foxy, nor a lady.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

Quote Originally Posted by FoxeyLady View Post
    You know those guys went and rolled up a fatty with that nug of yours...
    I have always wondered how much they end up confiscating during a weekend. Coachella security is the worst (or best, I guess, if you are on the other side of this debate) as far as this goes. It was my own stupidity that got me caught that time and I am much smarter now. Last year the girl searching my backpack said it smelled like some good shit, and called a couple of others over. I was so stoked that they went through every inch of my bag and couldn't find anything. I just smiled at them quietly. I have never had an issue once inside, although three county sheriffs walked up on me during Damian Marley as I was taking a hit and they just smiled at me. The one in charge actually said "puff, puff, give". Gotta love California!

I swear the cops want it both ways. It was worse in the past but when cops bust a dealer, they break down an oz and I think they figure how many joints could you make and sell from the bag. They come up with an oz worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars. So last night on tv they were talking about an illegal MMJ place they busted. The cop was saying that at the rates they were selling grams, an oz would be about 350-400 an oz. Then he continues and says how "That is about 3 to 4 times what the black market is selling oz's for". I am not sure where he gets an oz of green for less then $100. Hypocrites. cr****

Lurker

I wish this question could be legitimately answered... I guess the only way is to ask Indio PD.

Totally different concert, promoters, security, venue, etc, BUT at the CYPRESS HILL SMOKEOUT FESTIVAL cops and security were out in full force confiscating and seizing pot and other drugs.

Whats the recommended method of inhaling non-tobacco products at coachella?

I seriously wonder how many people get into festivals with weed... I see them everywhere every time and it's like woooh how did you get
    in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jankster View Post
    I have always wondered how much they end up confiscating during a weekend. Coachella security is the worst (or best, I guess, if you are on the other side of this debate) as far as this goes. It was my own stupidity that got me caught that time and I am much smarter now. Last year the girl searching my backpack said it smelled like some good shit, and called a couple of others over. I was so stoked that they went through every inch of my bag and couldn't find anything. I just smiled at them quietly. I have never had an issue once inside, although three county sheriffs walked up on me during Damian Marley as I was taking a hit and they just smiled at me. The one in charge actually said "puff, puff, give". Gotta love California!
    Tell me you passed it!?!?
    “When people hear good music, it makes them homesick for something they never had, and never will have.”--Edgar Watson Howe