Thread: How does music artists after composing the music play the musical instruments?

Default How does music artists after composing the music play the musical instruments?

Though the music artists invent aesthetically the music (designing and composition), do they themselves play the instruments or instrument players play the music according to the artist's composition? And suppose if the hired instrument player creates a better version of the artist's original composition does the hired instrument player given the credit as well.

lowfront

Default Re: How does music artists after composing the music play the musical instruments?

why are you on these boards

just get away

jesus christ

Default Re: How does music artists after composing the music play the musical instruments?

By the time the lineup comes out, I'm going to have the longest ignore list in history.

Fucktard.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths