Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PTA sucks and is annoying Thread

Default Re: PTA sucks and is annoying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    proud to be lumped in with the likes of PTA, amyzzz, and BROKENDOLL.

thizzin, put all of us on ignore and your problem is solved. or join a social group on here. they're much more closed-discussion. rather than complaining about other peoples' inane bullshit. nobody's trying to raise their post count to look cool, k muffinlump? ;]

and i'm pretty offended PTA got this thread and title before i did..
    *snicker* Muffinlump? Devin, I think Amy and PTA have my ass on ignore., so it's not quite as lumpy at the top. In fact, I'm pretty sure I am the Board Orphan around here. You know, the ol' ditz that posts inane shit and 3rd grade artwork...

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Devin, I served with Brokendoll, I knew Brokendoll, Brokendoll was a friend of mine. Dude, you're no Brokendoll.
    *Gulp*
    We worked together????

Quote Originally Posted by l337moomoo View Post
    I like when people respond

"You cannot see this message because blank is on your ignore list"

it's so edgy and original; instant e-boner.
    LMFAO
    I've actually knocked my keyboard off the desk thanks to the hard on I get everytime captcrazy posts. I'm thinking about just moving to the floor as a precaution.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Everyone here is weird.

Whether its PTAs constant posting, Brokendolls weird MS Paint pictures, Salahs gaydom, feathers unusually high plurness, Randys anger, supres holier-than-thou 'tude, etc etc etc, it makes this forum interesting and maybe a lil' fun!
    Last edited by HunterGather; 01-07-2010 at 03:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    You may find this surprising, but Best Of The West was a fairly amusing show. It had Tracy Walters in it.
    That guy -- the announcer who was the 'voice of ABC television' for years and years -- the guy narrating that promo spot -- is Ernie Anderson. he is Paul Thomas Anderson's father. I just learned this recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I was wondering what the connection was, but I didn't want to ask. I figured it was something obvious and I would appear stupider than usual. Also, I didn't much care.

I'll never be able to watch There Will Be Blood again without thinking of The Loooooooooooove Boat
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

God, just put them on ignore if they bug you.

Fags.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

High five!

I should add "no offense to the gays".

Fags as in "annoying over the hill Harley riders".
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Full offense to the gays until they stop with the fucking Lady GaGa.

Well, that's just using "fags" in a different contest.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Full offense to the gays until they stop with the fucking Lady GaGa.
    yeah! What about our rights and freedoms, you tasteless homos?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Gays suck better than PTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    yeah! What about our rights and freedoms, you tasteless homos?
    Amy Winehouse is the straight icon.

BTW

Amy Winehouse now innerwear addict
    IANS | Wednesday, 06 January , 2010, 18:04

After getting rid of drugs, troubled singer Amy Winehouse has become addicted to innerwear. She blew about $4,800 on buying them in one go.

"Amy quit the drugs in her own way. But other problems have developed. She will go into a lingerie shop and spend $4,800 on underwear in one go," dailystar.co.uk. quoted Amy's father Mitch as saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

She should consider spending that on an orthodontist.

I tend to think that when poster #1 mentions he cannot see what poster #2 said about him because poster #2 is on ignore, poster #1 sees exactly what poster #2 said about him but does not have a witty retort.
    For your health

"innerwear?" That's what they call underwear in the UK??
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

These posts all suck. Including mine. no offense, lucky or fax or jen. But this is some relentlessly retarded posting.

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    I dont know why you wouldnt just put people on ignore.
    Ganging up on (most) anyone always seems distasteful and in the wrong spirit of this board.

That's just my 2, which you can disregard if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by thizzin my brains out View Post
    i mean this in good spirit. it just doesnt go for PTA, it goes for everybody. Stop posting inane bullshit with no purpose but to increase your post count. Go the fuck outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    PTA isn't 'right'. He appeared right about when Ken disappeared, and they're similarly inane yet verbose. I bet he has a bag of human spleens in the freezer, or something.

These slam threads suck, though. Go to hell thizzin.
    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    This board is a lot like high school. I always thought PTA was someone's alias.
    i'm not here to demonstrate my value to anybody. i am worthless to you guys. i'm not trying to be anything more. the people who know me know me. the people who don't, get to see this. on the daily. and they're gonna have to get over until PF starts banning people for being worthless.

also, get over yourself. my clear purpose is to provide you with signature fodder.
    Quote Originally Posted by thizzin my brains out View Post
    fighting fire with fire.

maybe some of you will finally get a fucking hint and stop mucking it up so I dont have to sort through 300+ pages of ORLY owls and fail posters* to see who might be playing this year.

*unless its the "next time you try to look hot" thread
    like, really. a thread about this. a whole thread. i don't care that your wasting space, but i am terribly worried for your sanity. you've got psychological problems that need some straightening out if my interference with your precious board is such an issue that you are this upset over it. like, really. who raised you? do you have a life or friends? or is this your primary source of social interaction? why do i even care? i pity you, thizzerbrains and that's sad, because you think i'm retarded. a retard literally has the capacity to pity you, and that is totally pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    'do you have a life?' is the single lamest retort ever.

would be true if i started a thread to snowball my hate for other people on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulthomasanderson View Post
    So is this what I'm subjected to - an entire thread based around those who despise me? I don't remember seeing others given the thread treatment. I'm sorry I'm the way I am. Respect here's scarce and the premise of this was anything but respectful. Thanks.
    i'm really sorry for these people, pta. you definitely don't deserve a whole thread dedicated to unfounded claims that you're stupid or something. it's fucking retarded and i'm just about done dealing with it.

it's really fucking disheartening when you assholes can't pause for a second and not type whatever the fuck messed up shit you're about to post. WHY DO YOU DO IT? like, really. is your whole presence here centered around making a fool of people on the internet? it's obviously not about feelings, because this is an ONLINE FORUM, but in all reality it's you pieces of shit who spam this place to all holy hell. you're not anything special and neither is this forum, and for you to "haze" any new members on here with countless uncalled for insults is so beyond childish it baffles me. what the fuck is your problem? it's like you think this is some exclusive fucking club that has a rigorous test system to weed out less cool people. well, fuck, you're not cool. period. this is the internet and IT IS NOT WORTH IT TO BE A DICK ON THE INTERNET. whatever the fuck you're so off about, keep it to yourself. this music festival is NOT cohesive with being a dickhead. you are spoiling the fun of it all. negativity helps NOTHING here.

you guys are getting nothing out of this. nothing. nothing out of me, i'm not all riled up like you want, just tired and annoyed. you're not getting anything out of pta, in fact you're discouraging someone who is clearly wanted here. so fuck off with the attitude, stop telling people to shut the fuck up, or that they're stupid because of something they say on here that you disagree with. they're not, no matter how stupid it is what they post.

fucking CUNTS.
    hey at least you're not trying to fucking fight me because your friends don't like you because of your ridiculous internet dependancy like that fucking cunt above you.
    they're stinging less and less as you use the same ones over and over. i think Randy might have a soft spot for me.

i was telling you to, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    *snicker* Muffinlump? Devin, I think Amy and PTA have my ass on ignore., so it's not quite as lumpy at the top. In fact, I'm pretty sure I am the Board Orphan around here. You know, the ol' ditz that posts inane shit and 3rd grade artwork...

*Gulp*
    We worked together????

LMFAO
    I've actually knocked my keyboard off the desk thanks to the hard on I get everytime captcrazy posts. I'm thinking about just moving to the floor as a precaution.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    God, just put them on ignore if they bug you.

Fags.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    I tend to think that when poster #1 mentions he cannot see what poster #2 said about him because poster #2 is on ignore, poster #1 sees exactly what poster #2 said about him but does not have a witty retort.

My least favorite part of high school was always when a kid would "quit", but then a week later another kid whose writing style was exactly the same would come back and be like "whaaat bitch I ain't never metchu before".

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    I dont know why you wouldnt just put people on ignore.
    Ganging up on (most) anyone always seems distasteful and in the wrong spirit of this board.

That's just my 2, which you can disregard if need be.
    I think using "ignore" seems pretty unnecessary (much like this thread). I would just treat it as I do real life. If someone has something worth responding to, I do. If not, I ignore it. Why would you want it edited out of the conversation completely? Just seems extreme.
    "Without music life would be a mistake" ~Nietzsche

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

my least favourite part of high school (and school is general) was always when people were asked to read aloud. illiterate4life
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

These posts all suck. Including mine. no offense, lucky or fax or jen. But this is some relentlessly retarded posting.
    Really, Tom? I thought it was pretty concise.

Also, this is the wrong thread.

Also, my signature is stupid, but is sure bugs the goddamn shit out of Brokendoll, which is why I keep it.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 01-07-2010 at 08:32 AM.

My least favorite thing about high school was how all the "cool" kids liked to go around and point out who they didn't like for whatever reason, because their pants weren't the right ones or they didn't like the right kind of music... hmmm strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    my least favourite part of high school (and school is general) was always when people were asked to read aloud. illiterate4life
    Oh man. Listening to stoned ghetto kids try to tackle Shakespeare out loud was a definite highlight of the whole public school experience.

yay advanced/ap english classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    yay advanced/ap english classes.
    Woo nerds!
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

No offense taken. That was just a thought I had for quite some time and thought I would share it since the topic was brought up.
    For your health

There were only 3 other people in my 12th grade AP English class. It was a sad and lonely way to start each morning.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    "innerwear?" That's what they call underwear in the UK??
    No. We call them underwear too (or undercrackers).
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I hate when subsequent posts make me feel like I've participated in an earnest conversation.

Welcome to the vortex of suck.