Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 145

Thread: HARD Summer LA

  1. #31

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Best lesson HARD should have learned is not to try and make their events massive-sized.
    THIS^

    Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    they should do the exact same artists as 09 minus Crystal Castles
    THIS^


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Don't have a second stage if you can't fit one in an acceptable location.
    AND THIS^

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    ^ ALL OF THAT

  3. #33

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    ^ THIS PAGE SO FAR
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  4. #34
    old school eskamo951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Dirt People
    Posts
    3,343

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    So, this year it's the day after my birthday, as opposed to 2 days after. If Gary fucks me over again, I will do all in my power to ruin his next NYE/Birthday.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

    2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

    Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

  5. #35
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Hard Summer

    Date announced: 08/07/2010.
    Gary's got balls..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  6. #36
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    bobby's sunglasses are EPIC.
    no, THIS^
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  7. #37

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    i'd like to see a whole page of THIS remarks. make it happen people.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  8. #38
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,725

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    i'd like to see a whole page of THIS remarks. make it happen people.
    THIS
    4/9 The Knife @ Fox Pomona
    4/11-13 Coachella
    4/18-20 Coachella
    4/26 Simian Mobile Disco @ Pappy & Harriet's
    5/1 The Horrors @ First Unitarian Church
    5/8 La Sera @ The Echo
    5/10 A Place To Bury Stangers @ Constellation Room
    6/7-9 Governors Ball
    6/14-15 Low End Theory Festival

  9. #39
    old school ELECtROjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    a good start



    so im thinking downtown means
    a) The Shrine
    b) Parking lot at 613 Imperial... where the first HARD was
    c) where Giant Maximus is between 7th/8th
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

  10. #40
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    They should have it where Nocturnal 2007 was. Raving to the Chems under that skyline was awesome.

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,725

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    As long as it's in LA and not fucking San Bernardino or some other ghetto IE city i'm good.
    4/9 The Knife @ Fox Pomona
    4/11-13 Coachella
    4/18-20 Coachella
    4/26 Simian Mobile Disco @ Pappy & Harriet's
    5/1 The Horrors @ First Unitarian Church
    5/8 La Sera @ The Echo
    5/10 A Place To Bury Stangers @ Constellation Room
    6/7-9 Governors Ball
    6/14-15 Low End Theory Festival

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Out of the three suggested above, my money goes on the Shrine.

    I have a feeling it wont be there though...something is just telling me it wont be...

  13. #43
    old school ELECtROjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Nocturnal 2007
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

  14. #44
    Member metalfag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    bring back lat summers entire lineup minus underworld and get a cooler headliner.
    THIS? (bring the hate, you underworld fucks)
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    then you have absolutely no taste in music

    trance is dead
    get over it

  15. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CORONA
    Posts
    435

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post
    As long as it's in LA and not fucking San Bernardino or some other ghetto IE city i'm good.
    hey hey now i live near s.b. is not that ghetto

    lol
    Coachella 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 WEEKEND 1 AND 2

  16. #46
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    when gary posted that hard summer 2010 pic on facebook, i posted 'bring back Underworld', like 2nd comment..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  17. #47
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    metalfag, we get it. You aren't an underworld fan. You don't have to keep bringing it up....they didn't really fit in with last year's line-up anyhow. And I doubt they'll ever be at a HARD event. Much of last year's line-up playing again seems pretty unlikely.

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

  18. #48
    old school ELECtROjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by metalfag View Post
    bring back lat summers entire lineup minus underworld and get a cooler headliner.
    THIS? (bring the hate, you underworld fucks)
    you forgot talk about how much u love Crystal Castles....
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

  19. #49
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    somebody in america needs to get Nero a visa..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  20. #50
    old school ELECtROjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystar View Post
    hey hey now i live near s.b. is not that ghetto

    lol
    Um....... yeaaaaaah
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

  21. #51
    Member metalfag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    metalfag, we get it. You aren't an underworld fan. You don't have to keep bringing it up....they didn't really fit in with last year's line-up anyhow. And I doubt they'll ever be at a HARD event. Much of last year's line-up playing again seems pretty unlikely.
    hahaha im just sayin, the lineup was pretty epic otherwise
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    then you have absolutely no taste in music

    trance is dead
    get over it

  22. #52
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    So its got a booming 'DIY entrepreneur' demographic. Don't tread on the American dream, man. They're pulling themselves up by their bootstraps as well. Shaky, tweaked-out bootstraps.

  23. #53

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA


  24. #54

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    metalfag, we get it. You aren't an underworld fan. You don't have to keep bringing it up....they didn't really fit in with last year's line-up anyhow. And I doubt they'll ever be at a HARD event. Much of last year's line-up playing again seems pretty unlikely.

    Actually HARD having the same acts is very likely, a lot of their line ups have many acts that have played multiple HARD events in the past. Underworld, they could get at least 3 better acts for the same price. I wouldn't be shocked to see Beetroots, Crookers, A-Trak and Boys Noize all on the line up for this.

  25. #55
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,577

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  26. #56
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    Actually HARD having the same acts is very likely, a lot of their line ups have many acts that have played multiple HARD events in the past. Underworld, they could get at least 3 better acts for the same price. I wouldn't be shocked to see Beetroots, Crookers, A-Trak and Boys Noize all on the line up for this.
    Yeah, I know there's always some HARD constant acts, I just meant that I'm pretty sure Gary will be showcasing some different/newer acts. (I hope).

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

  27. #57

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    i'm not complaining about boys noize. in fact, i think i'll personally throw him a wad of money next time i see him, see if i can score season passes to suck his dick.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  28. #58
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,577

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    HARD Summer Los Angeles Saturday August 7th 2010

    It may be the middle of winter, but the HARD team is in full swing for summer. While we dial in every detail to ensure HARD SUMMER 2010 is our best production yet, we're giving you the chance to get involved. How can you help? Simple! Answer this little question:

    Which artists should perform
    at HARD SUMMER?

    Don't be shy -- send your wish list to requests@hardfest.com now. If you'd like to get even more involved with HARD, consider joining our Street Team.

    So mark your calendars, tell your whole family, and fill out your vacation requests NOW because HARD Summer will take place Saturday, August 7th in Los Angeles.

    requests@hardfest.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  29. #59
    old school zimmy1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    2,678

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    beat me to it...... by two seconds!

  30. #60
    old school zimmy1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    2,678

    Default Re: HARD Summer LA

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    HARD Summer Los Angeles Saturday August 7th 2010

    It may be the middle of winter, but the HARD team is in full swing for summer. While we dial in every detail to ensure HARD SUMMER 2010 is our best production yet, we're giving you the chance to get involved. How can you help? Simple! Answer this little question:

    Which artists should perform
    at HARD SUMMER?

    Don't be shy -- send your wish list to requests@hardfest.com now. If you'd like to get even more involved with HARD, consider joining our Street Team.

    So mark your calendars, tell your whole family, and fill out your vacation requests NOW because HARD Summer will take place Saturday, August 7th in Los Angeles.

    requests@hardfest.com
    Quoted for it being buried...

Similar Threads

  1. Hard Summer Fest 2009
    By Sonicifyouwantit in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 2111
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:50 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:31 PM
  3. Who Went To Hard Summer Fest?
    By MeowMixer in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:56 AM
  4. HARD Summer Music Festival
    By brando4n82 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •