Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: THE STONES

Default Re: THE STONES

*phew*
    12/6: Japandroids/DIIV
    1/10: Mister Lies/Matthewdavid

Default Re: THE STONES

Ekaterina Ivanova, the 21-year-old former waitress who dated 62-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood for 18 months, is talking about the relationship.

In an interview with British tabloid The Sun, Ivanova calls Wood an "evil goblin king" and discusses how the two of them first met at a club.

"'I sat next to him with a cigarette and dropped some ash on his trousers. He said, 'You've ashed on my trousers.' I looked him up and down and said, 'I don't give a f--k.' He just went, 'I love you.' Basically I was rude, he was kind of sleazy and we kind of bounced off each other," she explained.

Later that night, according to the current 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' star, they ended up back at Wood's hotel, drinking and doing cocaine.

"I don't know whose coke it was but it just appeared on the table and Ronnie did some and so did I. Maybe four of five lines," Ivanova said.

"I ended up passing out in his bed, but we spent the next two days together. It was very touchy feely but nothing happened between us. I did fancy him. I liked arrogant guys in bands with tight jeans and he was the ultimate guy in a band," she continued.

The two got serious after Wood went to rehab in the summer of 2008 and he came back to her, instead of his family.

"We spoke about getting married. If his divorce had come through we might have just got married there and then. And we talked about babies. We'd mess around and say that if we had a boy we'd call him Ivan Ivanova Wood and if we had a girl it could be Holly Wood."

But things would eventually sour for the couple.

"'It started off really exciting. His body is very good for his age and he was very youthful in bed. But towards the end it got into a routine, especially as he was always drunk. He'd try it on with me and his breath smelt of rum, which I hated. Sometimes I'd go through the motions but sometimes I'd just push him off. I'd stopped fancying him," Ivanova described.
    Hm.