Thread: The Girls on Girls only thread

Default The Girls on Girls only thread

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009...gh_school.html

Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom
    BY Joe Jackson, Brendan Brosh and Christina Boyle
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 12:08 AM

Two female Romance language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught "undressed" in an empty classroom, sources told the Daily News Tuesday.

Students at James Madison High School in Midwood were watching a talent show in the auditorium while Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were speaking the international language of love, sources said.

A janitor stumbled on French teacher Mauro, 33, and Brito, 29, a married Spanish instructor, and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20.

Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

The episode is the talk of the school. Students even set up a Facebook group to discuss the shenanigans - and it already has more than 500 fans.

"Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

Janitor Robert Colantuoni refused to comment Tuesday. "I can't talk about it, I'm sorry," he said.

Brito's husband, reached by phone, said he was unaware of the accusations, but denied them.

"The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue," he said.

Students said both teachers were popular.

"[Ms. Mauro] was pretty fun," said junior Eddie Ramirez, 18.

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

"You could see that she was the kind of person who would flirt."

Students said Mauro dyed some of her hair pink over the summer and has an array of sexy tattoos: a sun on her lower back, a flower on her leg, and a star on her foot.

Brito opted for more demure attire.

"She's pretty," said one 17-year-old who took French with her.

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh, yeah!"

A 16-year-old sophomore said Brito was a teacher students would come to with problems.

"She usually dresses elegant, looks smart," he said. "She's good-looking. And she was friendly, not flirty, just friendly."

Students said gossip about the romp was flying through the school, where staff members were trying to keep a lid on it.

"The teachers don't even want you to bring it up because they say they'll get in trouble if we're talking about it in class," Eddie Ramirez said.

"They just say, 'Let it go.'"

Teachers and administrators at James Madison would not comment yesterday, but the Education Department confirmed the probe.

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance," department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

"The two teachers have been reassigned pending the outcome of [an Education Department] investigation."
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Default Re: The Girls on Girls only thread

so wait.. who gets to reply here?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Banned

and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20
    snitches get stitches

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh yeah!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Gay advocates cheer Houston election

By Brad Heath, USA TODAY

Houston's election of its first openly gay mayor had supporters across the country cheering a symbolic victory, though they say it's likely to do little to reshape heated national battles over gay marriage.

Saturday's election made Houston the largest city in the USA to choose a gay mayor. Annise Parker's victory came in a state that overwhelmingly voted to outlaw gay marriage four years ago and in a city where voters have rejected offering benefits to the same-sex partners of government employees.

"The fact that an openly gay candidate wins for mayor in the nation's fourth-largest city, in the South, in Texas, shows that when Americans get to know gay people as people, not as stereotypes, their resistance to treating gay people equally reduces," said Evan Wolfson, director of Freedom to Marry, which advocates for legalizing gay marriage.

"It's going to cause a lot of people around the country to take another look," he said.

Parker won with about 53% of the vote.

"Clearly that has a lot of symbolic importance," Parker said Sunday. "I didn't run to be a symbolic mayor, I ran to be mayor of Houston, and my sexual orientation is part of who I am and part of how I presented myself to the voters."

NEW MAYOR: Houston elects Parker

It is far from clear what Parker's election means for more contentious issues, particularly same-sex marriage. Maine's voters rejected a gay marriage plan this year in a referendum. So did New York's lawmakers. In Texas, voters overwhelmingly backed a measure outlawing gay marriage in 2005.

Four states allow same-sex marriages; a fifth, New Hampshire, will allow them starting in January.

The issue has yet to win support in a statewide election.

Parker's win will do little to change that dynamic, said Family Research Council President Tony Perkins. "When you talk about specific policy issues like the redefinition of marriage or special rights, I think that's where people draw the line. Other than that, I don't think this is a huge deal."

Before Parker, 53, ran for mayor, she had won six citywide elections, though this was the first time some opponents made a serious effort to use her sexual orientation against her.

A Houston Chronicle poll found about three-quarters of voters said Parker's sexual orientation wasn't an issue.

"It's another sign of the ongoing progress that has been going on for years," said Rea Carey, head of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.