Thread: Coming from India. Need 3 day pass + camping

Default Coming from India. Need 3 day pass + camping

Okay so I messed up bigtime. I read on this message board a month ago that tickets wouldn't sell out till april and even in april they'd be easily available.

Went to coachella.com today to check for any new lineup changes and it said 3 day passes sold out. Now i'm in a bad state. My tickets for Cali are booked and I'm worried as hell.

I checked ebay and prices have hit the roof. Right now one 3 day + camping pass is going for $762 and bidding is on for another 9 hours. Buying anything remotely close to that price would render me flat broke for the 10 days that I'm to stay in Cali.

Anyone with a 3 day ticket + camping pass to sell at cost or near cost, please help me out. I'm in dire straits. Please.

Peace and love to all.

Axeman

Angry Re: Coming from India. Need 3 day pass + camping

Dude, Your sob story is way to close to mine!
    Coming from another hot ass country!...
    Every thing paid for!...
    There for 10 days and will be broke as a joke!...
    Get off my territory!.. Or at least PM me if you have any luck! : )

If you have an AMEX you can hit up ticketmaster.com for Desert AMX (something something) for like $580.
    It's a crap price but it's for VIP tickets so you can just keep telling yourself that it's worth it.

Default Re: Coming from India. Need 3 day pass + camping

Buy the concert tickets before the plane tickets. Simple rule! Totally sucks to be you, hope it all works itself out somehow....if all else fails jump on the plane and jump that fence!
    or keep $100 for each day to bribe security...

where in india are you? (just curious.. can't really help w/the tix.. sorry!)

hi again..

@kennycarl: thanks for replying. yeah bummer. we should form a club. i dont have an amex and i don't want to be paying $580 cause then i'll be screwed for money for the 10 days that i'm there. BUT i'm hopeful and will still try for tickets in the days ahead and will try once i get to Cali as well. will PM you if i have any luck. peace.

@Brenbren: i live in a small town called Pune near Bombay.

Peace to all.

why the hell would you guys make travel plans and not buy your concert tickets it just doesnt make any sense to me. It really sucks for you guys though I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman1986 View Post
    hi again..

@kennycarl: thanks for replying. yeah bummer. we should form a club. i dont have an amex and i don't want to be paying $580 cause then i'll be screwed for money for the 10 days that i'm there. BUT i'm hopeful and will still try for tickets in the days ahead and will try once i get to Cali as well. will PM you if i have any luck. peace.

Peace to all.
    been there

how'd you get a visa so fast??

hi again..

Peace to all.
    I was in Pune 3 1/2 weeks ago. And the 6th largest city in India is hardly a 'small town'. It's the Oxford of India!
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I read on this message board a month ago that tickets wouldn't sell out till april and even in april they'd be easily available.
    This is why I constantly try to tell people not to talk like things are fact (when they are blatently trying to act like they know something) and to say things like "in the past they have.....".

Never ever wait to buy concert tickets to a concert you really really want to go to.

Yet people demand to know the exact time/date tickets will sell out. Most of us are not really "psychic".

AND to top it off I even gave warnings again this year, like I have in the past couple years, of when it was time to HURRY up and buy. ho hum, people just got mad. Oh well. Can't please everyone.

I wish you luck on your ticket qwest!
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

@Tom: Yeah it's a nice little town. And loads of out of town folk have settled here so it's a good mix of different cultures.

@BrenbrenI have a 10 year visa. I visit the states often. My parents attend conferences there often.

Well still hopeful. I'm gonna save up some more money. Increase my budget to about $400 and hope to get a ticket with that much.
    I so wish prices on ebay weren't so extravagant. hehe Doesn't everybody?

Peace to all. Have a good weekend.

my friend bought a 3-day pass for $400. there's no way in hell you'll find a 3-day plus a camping for $400 tho. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

^ I guess I'll keep waiting then. I'm gonna make it to Cali and then to Indio on the day. I'm determined...and hopeful.

Peace.
    Last edited by axeman1986; 02-23-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Got any hot sisters?
    "my ovaries are bigger than your testicles"

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I was in Pune 3 1/2 weeks ago. And the 6th largest city in India is hardly a 'small town'. It's the Oxford of India!
    hehe...pune.
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

my friend just paid $250 US for a camping ticket off ebay...its fuckin nuts!

From the looks of it right now, I don't think I'll be able to afford 3 day + camping. Will wait though. Does anyone think ebay prices will go down to maybe 350-450 all inclusive? I'm trying everywhere. Craigslist, gumtree, etc. Prices are still insane.

Lurker

I have one camping ticket that I must sell!!!!

Well that's a start. How much for? Paypal cool with you?

in a cage, and other dark, tight quarters

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    my friend just paid $250 US for a camping ticket off ebay...its fuckin nuts!
    to quote napoleon dynamite... IDIOT! Rent a car and stay somewhere else. The onsite camping is like Auschwitz...Hey Indian dude...tough luck...next time buy a ticket before the flight. Otherwise, there are still single day passes for friday, and you could spend the rest of your weekend exploring southern california. Which will be much better than hanging out in a mosh pit full of frat boys waiting to see RHCP or RATM. I will hook you up with off site camping if you can cook a mean curry.

Ticket prices are dropping a lot, check the tread. 3day passes are going for around $350, and some selling for under that on ebay. I would say get your 3day pass now, and pray to ganesha for a camping pass. There were lots of people selling camping passes last year outside the venue.

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

wait two or three weeks, prices are gonna drop due to Rage more show announcement

Hey you guys. I checked it out too. Prices are dropping. I'm keeping an eye on a few ebay listings. Hope to have the deal sorted out by next week. This forum is great. Thanks to all.

Peace and love.

Talking Re: Coming from India. Need 3 day pass + camping

Hey you guys. I checked it out too. Prices are dropping. I'm keeping an eye on a few ebay listings. Hope to have the deal sorted out by next week. This forum is great. Thanks to all.

Peace and love.

so....... do you have any hot sisters?

Banned

Stop repeating questions.

E

craigslist.org

hello.
    just thought i'd update everyone. i've got my 3 day pass off the website. still looking for a camping ticket so anyone selling one cheap, please hit me up. i'm in las vegas right now. will be in SF on the 21st and then LA on the 25th. also looking for a ride from LA to the festival or company getting there.
    peace to all.

I'll sell you a 3 day pass and camping for $400 including quick shipping. I'll send it using my paypal account so that you're secured.
    Feel free to email me at mynewaddress9@hotmail.com
    Thanks,

Tamara

i will sell you the camping pass for whatever price it may be going for/worth. i am in buffalo however, and will mail it express. let me know at 1kmw21@gmail.com