Thread: What a Valid Camping Recipt looks like

Red face What a Valid Camping Recipt looks like

Hi, I just got a camping ticket online for a relatively good price and Im just hoping someone can show me example of what their layaway recipt looks like so I can compare. Please hide all confidential information, of course.

Thank you!

Default Re: What a Valid Camping Recipt looks like

Quote Originally Posted by username44 View Post
    Hi, I just got a camping ticket online for a relatively good price and Im just hoping someone can show me example of what their layaway recipt looks like so I can compare. Please hide all confidential information, of course.

Thank you!
    sounds like a scamasaurus-rex.

basically the receipt would be from A) the layaway program or B) Ticketmaster.

Did you get a Ticketmaster receipt or one from the layaway company?
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

sounds like you're a scamasaurus-rex and would like to see a receipt so you can possibly reprint and scam....? GOTCHA! So either post yours or fuggedaboutit.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGlitch View Post
    sounds like you're a scamasaurus-rex and would like to see a receipt so you can possibly reprint and scam....? GOTCHA! So either post yours or fuggedaboutit.

or as Dave Chapelle would say...

COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

I have the same question, and have no problem showing you my receipt please pm me if you have one to compare

The issue isn't whether or not your receipt is real or not, it's if that person is truly going to follow up with the camping pass.

I could show 1,000 people my receipt, and I could even make a copy for them, but what is forcing me to actually give them my camping pass?

Of course, I'm not a dick trying to rip people off, but I'm sure there are some people out there that will.

Good luck to you man!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew86 View Post
    I have the same question, and have no problem showing you my receipt please pm me if you have one to compare
    I'm gonna go out and help you here. If it's a layaway receipt, black out whatever you want to and pm it to me. I'll let you know if it matches mine. Can't help you with the other shit though. You may just have to get gansta if they don't deliver.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Much appreciated, I'll send it shortly the only thing that worries me about the receipt that i have is the dates on it are the festival days(15,16,17) not the camping dates (14,15,16,17,18) can you confirm?I asked the seller about it and he directed me to the coachella website, not sure if he was being a dick or if I am being scammed....Any help would be awesome