Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Busy- Jan 16 2010 @..............The Hudson lol

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Default Re: Get Busy- Jan 16 2010 @..............The Hudson lol

Quote Originally Posted by foxy6999 View Post
    I not like hanging out with asshole jerks who put down people all the time. PLUR is not appling on this site.!!!!
    Sigged
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It almost makes you think you might actually want to know what you are talking about before you tell people things.

Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    considering this event is lacking Caspa, Rusko, Nero, Benga, Bassnectar, Joker, Skream!, or Foamo hardly makes it the best dubstep event ive ever seen. Emalkay has "When I Look At You" which is a dope song but he is middle of the field at best. Nocturnal by having Skream! and Benga sets was far superior then this
    16 bit and Emalkay may not be the most popular but they represent the dubstep scene in the fullest. They are both known for their extreme production skills so they might surprise you.

Taxman and Original Sin... Cant beat that... World Class dnb headliners right now.

This event will bring the dnb and dubstep heads out of the woodworks. Everyone knows about this and i have a feeling people will be turned away thats all
    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Nobody rolls at Coachella. There are cops everywhere, handing out pupil checks left and right. Plus there is no one in Southern California that has access to those type of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I jus wan ever'one to kno I visit raves AND undergrounds. Pretty much on the reg, but sometimes I'm like nah not tonite and they say I feel ya but why the hate? and i say well fools, are you bringin real music time? Cus I like it fresh and I wan' it fresh.

Banned

This comment is for Crazzzz, Your just haters, get a job and real life. You dont even know who u r talking to. If you did you would not talk like that at all. Thats the mistery of the internet. You think you r talking to a 16 yr old. But thats not the case. However, If you dont like gettin busy then stay home, or go to the only other show that night, which is just O.K.. with me. I not like hanging out with asshole jerks who put down people all the time. So, I will say the same to you! Why dont u shut the fuck up and go somewhere else and promo ur bullshit. If you dont like it and have a problem. I will Be at gettin busy, and I will be at the front door with my crew. Just yell out foxy and I will come to you. Youll will then be in for a big surprise my negitive friend.
    I forgot you can put a better show together. Then try. U know how many hours it takes. U have no idea.
    PLUR is not appling on this site.!!!!
    you fucking said you were 16 you twit, however you're right, by the sounds of things you sound much younger and much more moronic.

Run along and go play with your friends, you're not welcome here.

If you dont think this is the best line-up you ever seen, so what!!! It is a damn good line-up and show. There is not a better show out there that evening so why dont u attend have some fun and dance, chil, laugh, and have a good time. Its better then staying at home or attending a rave that does not have a lot of people attending. Everyone has there opinions but the bottom line is ITS GOING To Be REALLY FUN!!

thats right I forgot Im 10 years old. Why dont u at 22 yrs to the ten. Anyways, u bug me and Its a waste of time talking to someone like u. You probably through down just about every show out there. Ur just a hater. However, U r more than welcome to attend gettin busy. U might have some fun that night.

Banned

thats right I forgot Im 10 years old. Why dont u at 22 yrs to the ten. Anyways, u bug me and Its a waste of time talking to someone like u. You probably through down just about every show out there. Ur just a hater. However, U r more than welcome to attend gettin busy. U might have some fun that night.
    ^^^ Sigged.

Banned

So what bi-polar meds are you on?