Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foo Fighter Experiences!

Banned

Default Foo Fighter Experiences!

NOT the band...
    come on i know some of you crazy fuckers have been abducted by aliens.
    No seriously tho,
    Any of you had any real U.F.O sighting stories?
    Yes I'm bored enough to start this thread.
    Even tell my own story!
    But someone go first lol.

Default Re: Foo Fighter Experiences!

No joke. I've had a "Foo Fighter experience". Twice.

One time I was at my parents house in Bishop, and I was up late. I saw some bright green lights flaring over the northern peaks of the White Mountains. At the time I thought they were some sort of missile tests or possibly something weirder (it was in Roswell's general direction.) Found out later that it was the Northern Lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Banned

yeah this one time was out walking out my dogs (Upstate New York)-was around midnight, no clouds or moon in the sky and no city lights so tons of stars-and there was this small bright blue light traveling across the sky...too far to be a regular airplane, but too close to be a satellite. Anyways, this bright blue light was moving very slowly, at some points i thought it actually stopped, then it went going again. About halfway across the sky, the bright blue light split into three different lights, which went off into different directions . And disappeared. YUUUUUUUP, pretty crazy, and i wasn't even high at the time. I guess i could have saw some aircraft formation but never saw anything like it there before...

Before I type anything I should state this, the two times I witnessed the UFO's I was lucky enough not to have witnessed them alone. I say this because seeing things that are seemingly from the wrong side of time, I reckon, can potentially drive one to insanity or at least ruin one's reputation as being sane person, especially if you talk about it knowing you're the only one who was there to see it. One might even question their own accountability after while. I know it's more than likely to have happened to someone at some point. That's why in hindsight I honestly believe I wouldn't have shared my experiences so candidly if I had not been with someone else on both occasions. But I will admit that talking about it in the past has helped me in coping with it.

So the first UFO encounter I experienced was in 1997, I was around 16 years old and I had just moved from my mother's in Long Beach to my father's place in Belen, New Mexico on Delgado Rd. For the first few weeks I had no friends so during the evenings, I'd find myself laying outside on the porch while on the phone chatting up old girlfriends more often than not. I also couldn't get over how deep space looked and how many stars were visible in the desert sky. Countless stars, meteors, satellites and the occasional unexplained projectile light in the far distance (the latter being something I occasionally laughed at granted it was so cliche, seeing it in New Mexico) kept my attention for hours. It was all enough to fathom many a night, to say the least.

Anyways, one of those nights I had gotten off the phone and I was still outside star-gazing, this time lying out on the roof of my father's car. My attention was drawn at the deep space directly above me when I noticed something moving in my peripheral view(9 o-clock). I instinctively assumed it was a plane but as I turned and squared-off with what I saw slowly coming over me, I realized it was an enormous, black triangle - easily bigger than a football stadium, it was no higher than 1000 ft. in altitude. Both excited and scared shitless, I called for my father to come outside but I never took my eyes off of it; I don't think I even blinked. Standing in awe with my father nearby, I couldn't get over two things. 1)The object was bereft of light, numbers, rivets or paneling and 2) it didn't make a single god-damned sound which was something that made the hair on my neck stand up. The whole thing happened in a matter of 30-45 seconds and my last memory of the object was seeing it shrinking in the distance as it passed over a mesa and into the night. I spent the better part of the night discussing with my father(a retired marine) the possibilities of it being some kind of souped-up F-117 or a new B-2 stealth bomber proto-type. It was to no avail though. I say this all the time, but seeing that UFO that night turned my world up-side down. I don't think I was ever quite the same after that.

My second experience was even more provocative yet even more fleeting.

In 2005, while smoking some doja at a park in Industry,CA a friend and I saw a glowing, bright blue orb that was erratically moving about 200 ft above us like a hummingbird, in total silence. The whole ordeal was over in 10-15 seconds or so. It was so close to our position though that I never questioned whether it was man-made or not; I had never seen anything like that ever. After that, I felt like I was struck by lighting, twice.

That doesn't sound remotely more provocative. And do you mean you felt like you were struck by lightning twice in a row, or you felt like it twice, or this happened to you twice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

A fucking glowing blue orb flying around like a hummingbird within 200 ft. seemed alot more provocative at the time.

And having just seen a UFO at a considerably close range for the second time, yes, it felt rare as fuck.

Like being struck by lighting, twice.

Have you ever even been struck by lightning once? How would you know what it feels like twice?
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Why do you play faux-naif in the wee-hours of the morning, are you delirious?

Look at obzen italicizing his French just in case you missed it.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Look at Randy compulsively try and break everything down for the sake of being meta.

I don't think you know what "meta" means.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Meta-talk.

Meta-talk would be talking about talking, not talking about meta.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Well fucking meta-correspondence then.

This isn't correspondence.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

This isn't a message board.

That's where you're wrong.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

YOU'RE NOT CHRIS.

What's a Chris?

Only italics is particularly funny.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

When obzen gets in over his head he just starts posting pictures.

For an ankle-biter like yourself you sure do manage to find your way up on my nuts quite a bit.

At least you put in some effort this time.

Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Before I type anything I should state this, the two times I witnessed the UFO's I was lucky enough not to have witnessed them alone. I say this because seeing things that are seemingly from the wrong side of time, I reckon, can potentially drive one to insanity or at least ruin one's reputation as being sane person, especially if you talk about it knowing you're the only one who was there to see it. One might even question their own accountability after while. I know it's more than likely to have happened to someone at some point. That's why in hindsight I honestly believe I wouldn't have shared my experiences so candidly if I had not been with someone else on both occasions. But I will admit that talking about it in the past has helped me in coping with it.

So the first UFO encounter I experienced was in 1997, I was around 16 years old and I had just moved from my mother's in Long Beach to my father's place in Belen, New Mexico on Delgado Rd. For the first few weeks I had no friends so during the evenings, I'd find myself laying outside on the porch while on the phone chatting up old girlfriends more often than not. I also couldn't get over how deep space looked and how many stars were visible in the desert sky. Countless stars, meteors, satellites and the occasional unexplained projectile light in the far distance (the latter being something I occasionally laughed at granted it was so cliche, seeing it in New Mexico) kept my attention for hours. It was all enough to fathom many a night, to say the least.

Anyways, one of those nights I had gotten off the phone and I was still outside star-gazing, this time lying out on the roof of my father's car. My attention was drawn at the deep space directly above me when I noticed something moving in my peripheral view(9 o-clock). I instinctively assumed it was a plane but as I turned and squared-off with what I saw slowly coming over me, I realized it was an enormous, black triangle - easily bigger than a football stadium, it was no higher than 1000 ft. in altitude. Both excited and scared shitless, I called for my father to come outside but I never took my eyes off of it; I don't think I even blinked. Standing in awe with my father nearby, I couldn't get over two things. 1)The object was bereft of light, numbers, rivets or paneling and 2) it didn't make a single god-damned sound which was something that made the hair on my neck stand up. The whole thing happened in a matter of 30-45 seconds and my last memory of the object was seeing it shrinking in the distance as it passed over a mesa and into the night. I spent the better part of the night discussing with my father(a retired marine) the possibilities of it being some kind of souped-up F-117 or a new B-2 stealth bomber proto-type. It was to no avail though. I say this all the time, but seeing that UFO that night turned my world up-side down. I don't think I was ever quite the same after that.
    This sounds like it WAS either a F-117 or a B-2 Stealth bomber. The thing is, you say it was easily larger than a football stadium, but you have to remember and acknowledge that trying to judge size and scale of objects in the sky is extremely difficult (more so at night!)...there is usually never anything there to really give a reference for size/scale compared to the object you're looking at, unless you have trees or hills or the horizon in the distance, in which case it's still a little difficult.

I understand where you're coming from but my perspecacity was on point that evening. Plus, having witnessed a B-2 fly-by over Chavez Ravine, I'm fully aware of the approximate dimensions of that air-craft first-hand. Not to mention my father who is a retired marine, had no explanation for what he himself saw.

Watching the triangle (which was a perfect triangle without the serrations on the back like that of a B-2) float over us, I though to myself, this is as big as the high school!

As the triangle passed over the mesa, less than a mile up the road, I realized it could've easily been a 1/4 mile in span.

I suppose I only considered B-2/F-117 afterwards because my mind had been racing in the ensuing hours of the event that night. After seeing something so huge, eerily silent (and subsequently so alien) for the first time, pass over my father's house, I had to consider everything(it's only natural, right?).
    That and those were the only two air-crafts I could think of that even remotely resembled the triangle we saw.

Regardless, the size of this thing was not even comparable to any single air-craft that I (or my father for that matter) could think of.

That is all.

The Triangle story isn't unique to obzen. Many peeps who have witnessed UFO's, even those in groups, have mentioned the Triangle ship story before. Hell, there was one over Phoenix once, and it still hasn't been explained. There's considerable video and everything...
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies