Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 267

Thread: Justified Murder: The Thread!

  1. #211
    Coachella Junkie Aurgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,696

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    Forza, your obsession with Randy is creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    To be fair, Randy does have Forza as his avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    hehehe... that was my idea.
    BlackSwan, you're obsession with myself and that idiot is quite creepy as well.

    does this justify murder? no, but you earn the title "Douche Nibbler" I think its humerous and accents your aptitude to piss me off.

    good thing you listen to good music..
    Rhythm is a dancer.

  2. #212
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,858

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    At least you are not denying it.

    I'm obsessed with you? You're the one who repeatedly kept saying you couldn't wait to meet me.

  3. #213
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,082

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Assisted suicide. Discuss.

    Alive-style cannibalism for survival. Discuss.

  4. #214
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    I don't really have a problem with either of those things, to be honest.

    If we're talking cannibalism Wreck of the Essex style though, that's a whole other question.
    Last edited by MissingPerson; 10-30-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: EDIT: Wrong cannibal ship.

  5. #215
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    I support death with dignity. If someone with a terminal illness or other condition wants to head off certain pain and suffering, let them. I'm also in favor of a system to prevent it form being abused not unlike the one we've currently got in place. I don't want to make an absolute judgement on the current system because it's young and I'm not certain it's the right one yet. But to this point it seems to be working well.

  6. #216
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,082

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    I forgot. Death panels. Discuss.

  7. #217
    Coachella Junkie Aurgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,696

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    At least you are not denying it.

    I'm obsessed with you? You're the one who repeatedly kept saying you couldn't wait to meet me.
    i give up
    Rhythm is a dancer.

  8. #218
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Sheesh. Sorry for bringing up Rand. It was for lulz people, LULZ.

  9. #219
    old school kroqken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, California.
    Posts
    5,759

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Dr. Jack Kevorkians attorney was the lead singer/drummer for the Knack, true story!

  10. #220
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    C'mon now. I know it's fun and in fashion for people to bad mouth politicians and call them "morons" and "idiots," but these politicians are educated enough to be pretty level-headed and reasonable people. Especially compared to the average murderer.
    It's been in fashion to bad mouth politicians since the beginning of politicians. I wouldn't say morons and idiots. I would say much like religious leaders they abuse their power and prey on the minds of the weak. I am not comfortable making any blanket statements about them being educated, level headed or reasonable either because they most definitely all aren't and in fact most of them probably aren't good genuine people.

  11. #221
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Assisted suicide? Sure.

    Alive-style cannibalism for survival? Sure, even without the "survival."

    Death panels? Could be handy.

    Driving home from work today, I thought for a minute that everything would be better if the world would just cease to exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

  12. #222
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    15,988

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Alive-style; It wins.

  13. #223
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Assisted suicide. Discuss.

    Alive-style cannibalism for survival. Discuss.
    the only person anyone should have the right to murder is themselves. Anytime, for any reason. Come on, come feel the Reaper.

    Eating the dead makes sense for survival. Its just a corpse. I don't see the controversy. Its gross, but I don't see the controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

  14. #224
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,645

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    We have a law that mandates any registered sex offender (a VERY ambiguous term) must display a photo, description and his address on the internet for anyone to see. I think we are plenty tough on sex offenders.



    6 bodies found, Ohio rape convict arrested
    By THOMAS J. SHEERAN, AP
    -Anthony Sowell regularly reported to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office, as required since his release from prison after serving 15 years for a rape conviction, authorities say.
    Now he is back in custody after four years of freedom, arrested Saturday on new rape charges and after police discovered six decomposing bodies at his home.
    Two bodies were identified by county Coroner Frank Miller as black females and one had died of a violent death ruled a homicide. No race or gender was determined for the others. Autopsies were performed on all six bodies but no cause of death or names were announced.
    Police spokesman Lt. Thomas Stacho said Sowell was walking down the street on the east side of Cleveland when authorities spotted him and took him into custody. Sowell initially denied he was the man authorities were looking for but admitted his identity as officers began fingerprinting him, Stacho said.
    Police established a command post in the neighborhood to take missing-person reports and additional information on outstanding missing persons in the neighborhood.
    Teresa Hicks, 48, was among the neighbors who said they were relieved about the arrest but left with a heightened fear of crime. She said she has known Sowell since high school.
    "He was crazy," she said from her porch. "Sometimes he would just go off if he didn't have his way."
    Darren Dunlap, 38, frequently visits the neighborhood to see his brother or friends. He said Sowell was known for borrowing money and looking for scrap metal to sell.
    Hicks said she didn't think Sowell had a job but understood from conversations with him that he lived on a monthly check. She said she didn't know its source.
    Police were checking crime reports to find matches for similarities to the most recent allegation against Sowell or the 1989 rape case against him that resulted in his conviction. They also were checking missing-person reports back to June 2005, when Sowell was released.
    The first two bodies were found Thursday night when police went to Sowell's home to arrest him on charges of felonious assault and rape. Detectives with a search warrant found the bodies on the third floor of a duplex and began checking a fresh grave dug in the basement. Their advanced state of decomposition suggested the bodies had been in the home a long time. By Saturday, six bodies were counted.
    Minutes before Sowell's arrest, police Chief Michael McGrath tried to reassure parents that it was safe for their children to go trick-or-treating in the neighborhood if they followed standard precautions like avoiding strangers and staying in a group.
    Hicks said her daughter would not be going door-to-door.


    So, do some of you still want to support your claims for "pro-life?"
    I mean, you've already paid for 15 years of absolutely nothing...Obviously no rehabilitation, but why worry as long as he registers as a sex offender, right?
    If this still doesn't make you consider the death penalty, then maybe another 25-life sentence of throwing your money away on a waste of life will? Here's a link to some info on the cost of housing an inmate on death row...

    http://www.taxed2death.org/sources-%20fin%20cost.html
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  15. #225
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,082

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    the only person anyone should have the right to murder is themselves. Anytime, for any reason. Come on, come feel the Reaper.

    Eating the dead makes sense for survival. Its just a corpse. I don't see the controversy. Its gross, but I don't see the controversy.
    Well, given the context of the thread, I meant preying on a weaker, living human being to survive.

  16. #226
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,026

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Yes to both counts.

    I am in full support of survival cannibalism, though not if people are preying/murdering each other. Having to fend off attackers while starving just isn't right. Wait for the weak to die.

    Eating human flesh would be a very strange experience, but if I had to survive, I would eat each and every one of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

  17. #227
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,884

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Tastes like chicken.

    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

  18. #228
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,085

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Sounds like you speak from experience, Matt. Kinky.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  19. #229
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,884

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    Sounds like you speak from experience, Matt. Kinky.
    Waste not, want not Becca.

    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

  20. #230
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,085

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    *giggle*
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  21. #231
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    You specified "Alive style" cannibalism. The Alive guys ate their dead; they didn't actually kill anybody.

    The universe has already been a huge asshole to those folks, so lets not start accusing them of murder on top of it.

  22. #232
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,645

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Oh yeah - I don't know what the average sentences are for different types of sex offenders, but I assume that they're too light for rapists and too harsh for public nudity.

    The rights of the innocent and the guilty are the same once the sentence has been served. I am not sure Megan's Law is constitutional but I have a hunch it isn't. However, I guess you could describe it as part of the sentence, I don't know.

    But the important thing is that a punishment is what it is for a reason - no one should be damned for life without a second chance no matter what they've done. If they've done their time they have every right as you and me.
    Once the sentence has been served, the guilty walk free and the innocent are still dead. And while there's a reason the guilty got punished, could you explain the reason the innocent got murdered? Your thought process amazes me! Usually small things like that don't.



    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Where's OP? Pose another murder-related question since the two obviously Mexican hippie chicks are gone and there's no one left to argue with.
    Yep, sure enough...Talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  23. #233
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    People who want to kill themselves should have the option of buying a kit at CVS. I'm thinking a $15.99 price point, with a $1.00 mail in certificate. How many people would actually mail it in? More revenue for the company.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  24. #234
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Kinda like Children of Men.

  25. #235
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    6 bodies found, Ohio rape convict arrested
    By THOMAS J. SHEERAN, AP
    -Anthony Sowell regularly reported to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office, as required since his release from prison after serving 15 years for a rape conviction, authorities say.
    Now he is back in custody after four years of freedom, arrested Saturday on new rape charges and after police discovered six decomposing bodies at his home.
    Two bodies were identified by county Coroner Frank Miller as black females and one had died of a violent death ruled a homicide. No race or gender was determined for the others. Autopsies were performed on all six bodies but no cause of death or names were announced.
    Police spokesman Lt. Thomas Stacho said Sowell was walking down the street on the east side of Cleveland when authorities spotted him and took him into custody. Sowell initially denied he was the man authorities were looking for but admitted his identity as officers began fingerprinting him, Stacho said.
    Police established a command post in the neighborhood to take missing-person reports and additional information on outstanding missing persons in the neighborhood.
    Teresa Hicks, 48, was among the neighbors who said they were relieved about the arrest but left with a heightened fear of crime. She said she has known Sowell since high school.
    "He was crazy," she said from her porch. "Sometimes he would just go off if he didn't have his way."
    Darren Dunlap, 38, frequently visits the neighborhood to see his brother or friends. He said Sowell was known for borrowing money and looking for scrap metal to sell.
    Hicks said she didn't think Sowell had a job but understood from conversations with him that he lived on a monthly check. She said she didn't know its source.
    Police were checking crime reports to find matches for similarities to the most recent allegation against Sowell or the 1989 rape case against him that resulted in his conviction. They also were checking missing-person reports back to June 2005, when Sowell was released.
    The first two bodies were found Thursday night when police went to Sowell's home to arrest him on charges of felonious assault and rape. Detectives with a search warrant found the bodies on the third floor of a duplex and began checking a fresh grave dug in the basement. Their advanced state of decomposition suggested the bodies had been in the home a long time. By Saturday, six bodies were counted.
    Minutes before Sowell's arrest, police Chief Michael McGrath tried to reassure parents that it was safe for their children to go trick-or-treating in the neighborhood if they followed standard precautions like avoiding strangers and staying in a group.
    Hicks said her daughter would not be going door-to-door.


    So, do some of you still want to support your claims for "pro-life?"
    I mean, you've already paid for 15 years of absolutely nothing...Obviously no rehabilitation, but why worry as long as he registers as a sex offender, right?
    If this still doesn't make you consider the death penalty, then maybe another 25-life sentence of throwing your money away on a waste of life will? Here's a link to some info on the cost of housing an inmate on death row...

    http://www.taxed2death.org/sources-%20fin%20cost.html
    Haven't you already made this argument? What makes you think posting an article will change your argument at all?

    In this guy's case, he deserves a life sentence without parole for what he's done. We don't need to take revenge, only justice. Btw, I pointed out that the sex offender registry is very flawed and ambiguous and probably unconstitutional. Prison is not for rehabilitation though. That is for the judge to decide.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  26. #236
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Once the sentence has been served, the guilty walk free and the innocent are still dead. And while there's a reason the guilty got punished, could you explain the reason the innocent got murdered? Your thought process amazes me! Usually small things like that don't.
    The guilty shouldn't be (and usually aren't) walking free if the innocent are dead. The punishment should fit the crime. You're making an irrelevant argument.

    The innocent got murdered because the person who murdered him was a murderer. You clearly insist that the courts are there for revenge, while I and others have made pretty good arguments for why they're not - only for justice. You understand the difference?
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  27. #237
    Brackish African wmgaretjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,553

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    The sex offender registry is undoubtedly unconstitutional.

  28. #238
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    The guilty shouldn't be (and usually aren't) walking free if the innocent are dead. The punishment should fit the crime. You're making an irrelevant argument.

    The innocent got murdered because the person who murdered him was a murderer. You clearly insist that the courts are there for revenge, while I and others have made pretty good arguments for why they're not - only for justice. You understand the difference?
    Though we've had our disagreements, I am completely with you here. And you have to remember that it's hard to reason with someone who is arguing purely based on emotion.

    The most sensational, extreme examples are not going to sway anybody.

  29. #239
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,645

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Haven't you already made this argument? What makes you think posting an article will change your argument at all?

    In this guy's case, he deserves a life sentence without parole for what he's done. We don't need to take revenge, only justice. Btw, I pointed out that the sex offender registry is very flawed and ambiguous and probably unconstitutional. Prison is not for rehabilitation though. That is for the judge to decide.
    One last time psycho, who do you think pays for that dudes life sentence? Did you bother to checkout the link I included? $90,000 per year to serve justice. I'm sorry but the motherfucxker had a chance at fair justice. And after 15 years he goes out and rapes and kills 6 more people? WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    The guilty shouldn't be (and usually aren't) walking free if the innocent are dead. The punishment should fit the crime. You're making an irrelevant argument.

    The innocent got murdered because the person who murdered him was a murderer. You clearly insist that the courts are there for revenge, while I and others have made pretty good arguments for why they're not - only for justice. You understand the difference?
    I've never used the word revenge in this thread. Prisons are not for revenge, my friend, but rehabilitation is offered. I don't think you have a clue as to what a prison is like, or what type of people are in prisons these days. But, I'm gonna accept your theory based upon your staement, "The punishment should fit the crime." Now, based on that, let's say your parents are sitting and watching TV in their own home one night. Without reason, someone breaks in through the front door and proceeds to shoot them both point blank before robbing them of whatever. Explain to me what kind of punishment justice should serve to this guy for his cold blooded murder of your family members...Maybe then I'll consider your point. How's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Though we've had our disagreements, I am completely with you here. And you have to remember that it's hard to reason with someone who is arguing purely based on emotion.

    The most sensational, extreme examples are not going to sway anybody.
    My argument is not based solely upon my emotions. Much of it is based upon witnessing first hand exactly how our system works...or, in this case, doesn't work. I've met people serving 25-life who had absolutely no hand in killing anybody, but because they were a passenger in the getaway car, they're given a life sentence. On their own, they aren't and weren't capable of killing anyone. I met a young gal that killed 2 people due to drunk driving. She didn't intend to kill anybody. Hell, from her story, I gathered she really wasn't a drinker. 25-life. In those cases, rehabilitation and the possibility of freedom after serving their time could be possible. But, don't tell me the sensational, extreme examples like this guy who has already served 15 years, earns his freedom and then proceeds to kill and rape 6 people deserves anymore justice.

    And, Tommy, as far as those extreme examples...those with 2 life sentences or no possibility of parole ever? Those are the ones I'm standing sternly on my opinion in favor of the death penalty. With the country in the state it's in, more and more crimes are being committed. Watch the news and tell me there aren't more and more sensational crimes occurring...Prisons are so overcrowded now that they don't know where they'll house everybody. They already talk about letting the short term criminals go early to allow space. Those same people could be better for society with some rehabilitation or training, but they'll get cut loose before that happens, why? Because some gun-toting psycho needs a fair chance to live out his worthless life. Guess what, the percentage of those released will be back in less than 2 years...Maybe instead of us arguing over the death penalty, we need to discuss our criminal justice system and what should be chnaged to make it better for all?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  30. #240
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Mostly, the serious crime rate has actually declined in the recent past. Dramatically so, in some years.

    Meanwhile, all that's actually increased is the perception of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:58 AM
  2. Professor Murder Shirt
    By myearsarestillobliterated in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. murder city devils
    By sapukuinvoice in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. The Black Dahlia Murder?
    By Deviate_420 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. murder by death
    By ashtraygrl in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •