Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 267

Thread: Justified Murder: The Thread!

  1. #121
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    BD I don't dispute your experience with prison. I do dispute your knowledge of college campuses, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  2. #122
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,655

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    What the hell does this mean?

    edit: This is easy: Would you rather be raped or murdered?
    I'm sorry, but I was gonna try to avoid saying this...




    IDIOT.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  3. #123
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,887

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Ok. I don't know how you came to that opinion. I'm sure rape is a horrible experience, as is amputation or blindness, but I can't imagine that you'd honestly rather die, unless you don't think highly of your own life. I think you'd change your mind if the attacker was in the room right now posing the question.
    Aren't you a man?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  4. #124
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,765

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Ok. I don't know how you came to that opinion. I'm sure rape is a horrible experience, as is amputation or blindness, but I can't imagine that you'd honestly rather die, unless you don't think highly of your own life. I think you'd change your mind if the attacker was in the room right now posing the question.
    You might be right, I might change my mind if I were given the choice. But knowing survivors of rape and sexual abuse I do know that it isn't much of a life to be afraid to be touched, afraid to be alone, afraid of the dark and basically feeling dead inside for years. I think highly of my own life, I am a good person and live life to the fullest, but it would no longer be my life after that. I would be a completely different person.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  5. #125
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,976

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Men can't be raped?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

  6. #126
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    This just came across my desk at work. This guy was charged with "posession of marijuna for sale". This is his 2nd felony. The last one was the exact same charge in San Diego.

    Sentence=9.25 years in prison.

    Another caes I just filed away was 2nd degree murder. Sentence= 5 years in prison.

    Awesome.

  7. #127
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,042

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    BD I don't dispute your experience with prison. I do dispute your knowledge of college campuses, however.
    Oh shit!

  8. #128
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    So the government is only allowed to take freedom away as a punishment, and the criminal gets to take a life away? Wow.
    What kind of logic is this? The government is not a person. The government is not above people. Criminals are people and have natural freewill. The government is not and does not. Like Tom says, if we are killing criminals because murder is bad, how is government-sponsored revenge murder of that criminal justified?

    BTW...Prison probably shouldn't be like a college campus, but guess what? It is. And know why? Because not only have the human rights activists fought for that, they've also backed the no death penalty. So, go ahead and continue supporting those heinous killers with life sentences so that those that can be rehabilitated won't be because of funds. Then you can send them back out to do it again because they never got help...Yeah, that makes sense for the future...
    Our prison may be like college dorms, but it was adapted that way and can be adapted back. Send back people with life sentences? What are you talking about? The idea behind a life sentence is they can't get out and do it again.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  9. #129
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    You might be right, I might change my mind if I were given the choice. But knowing survivors of rape and sexual abuse I do know that it isn't much of a life to be afraid to be touched, afraid to be alone, afraid of the dark and basically feeling dead inside for years. I think highly of my own life, I am a good person and live life to the fullest, but it would no longer be my life after that. I would be a completely different person.
    The odds of you living a happy and healthy life after being raped are not encouraging, but there's still a shot. The odds of you living a happy and healthy life after dying are 0%.

    I find it very hard to believe that you'd rather not be alive than be alive and have to overcome major obstacles.

  10. #130
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I'm sorry, but I was gonna try to avoid saying this...




    IDIOT.
    Way to throw any respect/intelligent discussion out the window.

    I think it's a valid question and relevant to the topic. If you would rather experience one than the other, then they are not equal crimes. This is very simple. I do not even know how someone can equate "killing one's spirit" with killing the person himself.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  11. #131
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,655

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Prison is anything but a college dormitory. 25 years in prison vs. death, I'd take death.

    A television, a book, and those 3 meals a day (btw if you ever had even 1 of these meals you'd sing a different tune) is hardly the day spa you make it out to be

    So why give them the easier of the options?
    stickbutt, how much time have you done in prison? Not jail. Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    How much time did BD serve?
    I was given an 8 year sentence and would have had to serve 4 years. But due to our wonderful and dishonest legal system VS the truth, I won my appeal after serving 2 1/2 years. And, maybe "college dormitory" wasn't the right word to use. You're all obviously college educated, whereas I am not. But I can assure you the only thing those prisoners can't have is their freedom. They can get drugs, food from the outside sent in, an education if they want, and better rehabilitation if the state could offer more of it. No, they're not throwing frat parties like you guys, but they're certainly not suffering, believe that. Matter of fact, try going without insurnace for medical care out here and see just how healthy you stay. Snifle once in there and complain about it and you're on the way to the nurses office!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Rehabilitation would be good, I agree, and is something worth working toward. But people are not incarcerated in order to be rehabilitated. They are incarcerated to be separated from society. This is not a 'waste' of money. Separating the bad guys is money very well spent, in my opinion.

    I object to killing the bad guys on two points:

    - killing a murderer makes us no better than the murderer.

    - I am not so confident in the judicial system's ability to discern guilt from innocence that I would be willing to bet my own or anyone else's life on it. The room for error is way too great.
    Tom, keeping someone alive who is obviously never getting out is absurd. You may as well save money and get a fucking pet rock if you want to toss your change around.

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    For some the food, roof over the head, television and book are more than what they are use to.
    No shit. And so many return over and over again for that. It's like, go do some dope, get caught, go see your friends, get released.....yada,yada,yada...

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Ok. I don't know how you came to that opinion. I'm sure rape is a horrible experience, as is amputation or blindness, but I can't imagine that you'd honestly rather die, unless you don't think highly of your own life. I think you'd change your mind if the attacker was in the room right now posing the question.
    I think you would too. Unfortunately, the attacker won't give you that option and sit to discuss it.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  12. #132
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,765

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    The odds of you living a happy and healthy life after being raped are not encouraging, but there's still a shot. The odds of you living a happy and healthy life after dying are 0%.

    I find it very hard to believe that you'd rather not be alive than be alive and have to overcome major obstacles.
    The point I was really trying to make is that the punishment for rape and molestation should be the same as murder because you are essentially taking away as much from a person as you would taking thier life. Then the question was asked if I would rather be dead than a survivor of rape. Thinking about that, and knowing what I have been through in the past, at this point I would honestly say I would not want to go through "surviving". It is a long rough road, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  13. #133
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,042

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Prison is not like College,I can't believe this is even being discussed.

  14. #134
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    You might be right, I might change my mind if I were given the choice. But knowing survivors of rape and sexual abuse I do know that it isn't much of a life to be afraid to be touched, afraid to be alone, afraid of the dark and basically feeling dead inside for years. I think highly of my own life, I am a good person and live life to the fullest, but it would no longer be my life after that. I would be a completely different person.
    I know a couple rape victims myself (unfortunately, I think we all do whether we know it or not) and the one I am closer to has many deep-seated emotional problems including bipolar disorder (or so they say). She has tried suicide a few times and has done her share of drugs and alcohol. She has "felt dead inside" for as long as I've known her. She's still here, and when she's in a stable state she usually seems glad to be here. She had a cancer scare once and was scared shitless of death, even though she tried to bring it upon herself in the past. I think your mind changes when death truly threatens.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  15. #135
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    The point I was really trying to make is that the punishment for rape and molestation should be the same as murder because you are essentially taking away as much from a person as you would taking thier life. Then the question was asked if I would rather be dead than a survivor of rape. Thinking about that, and knowing what I have been through in the past, at this point I would honestly say I would not want to go through "surviving". It is a long rough road, trust me.
    Something being "essentially" the same just shouldn't cut it when dealing with the law and deciding if somebody should live or die. We have the judicial system in place for many good reasons. And, in that system, "essentially" the same doesn't mean it is the same. The line between the two is very important.

  16. #136
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,564

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    stickbutt, how much time have you done in prison? Not jail. Prison?
    Me personally, none. A decent number of family members have and I don't know if those west coast prisons are nicer than here in the midwest but my uncle who did the most time (9 years) said he'd rather have gone back to Vietnam than go back to prison. So I assume if Nam was better than prison than you really can't compare that to college.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  17. #137
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,655

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    I know a couple rape victims myself (unfortunately, I think we all do whether we know it or not) and the one I am closer to has many deep-seated emotional problems including bipolar disorder (or so they say). She has tried suicide a few times and has done her share of drugs and alcohol. She has "felt dead inside" for as long as I've known her. She's still here, and when she's in a stable state she usually seems glad to be here. She had a cancer scare once and was scared shitless of death, even though she tried to bring it upon herself in the past. I think your mind changes when death truly threatens.
    Unfortunately, when death threatens an innocent person, they don't get to change their mind.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  18. #138
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I think you would too. Unfortunately, the attacker won't give you that option and sit to discuss it.
    You mean you think I'd choose death if the attacker was in the room and asked me? No, I know the value of life and to me, it's more than my asshole and my emotional problems.

    But anyway my only point was that one is worse than the other, and taking someone's stability is not the same as taking someone's life.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  19. #139
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,976

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Was somebody seriously comparing prison to college? Or were they just comparing the lay out of prison cells?(dormitories/pods.)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

  20. #140
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Tom, keeping someone alive who is obviously never getting out is absurd. You may as well save money and get a fucking pet rock if you want to toss your change around.
    You keep using phrases like "keeping someone alive" as if they were all ventilator dependents. I am talking about "not killing someone" and "keeping them locked up away from the rest of us".
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  21. #141
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Unfortunately, when death threatens an innocent person, they don't get to change their mind.
    You make very ambiguous statements. I can't tell if you're making a point or just chiming in with what I said. I assume it's the former, but I am having trouble linking it to anything.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  22. #142
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Unfortunately, when death threatens an innocent person, they don't get to change their mind.
    The standard for the government should be how murderers treat their victims? Shouldn't people with the capacity to be reasonable and think things through exercise those things and not lower themselves to a criminal level?
    Last edited by TommyboyUNM; 10-30-2009 at 01:28 PM.

  23. #143
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Unfortunately, when death threatens an innocent person, they don't get to change their mind.
    And this includes wrongful executions.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  24. #144
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,765

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Something being "essentially" the same just shouldn't cut it when dealing with the law and deciding if somebody should live or die. We have the judicial system in place for many good reasons. And, in that system, "essentially" the same doesn't mean it is the same. The line between the two is very important.
    We can agree to disagree.

    I just find it sad because I know from past experience that child molestation is a very hard crime to prosecute. First off there are thousands of victims that never even come forward because it usually ends up being a family member or family friend, then you have a young child as a witness that is for the most part not that reliable because they usually don't even know what has happened. So these fuckers are allowed to walk around among our children, commiting the same crime over and over. It is not something they will ever "recover" from, they will always have those urges. But because of our "system" and our bleeding hearts these guys will continue ruining lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  25. #145
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    And many of you reference a flawed judicial system that is not harsh enough with the death penalty, yet you expect this same flawed system to not put innocent people to do death. Interesting.

  26. #146
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    We can agree to disagree.

    I just find it sad because I know from past experience that child molestation is a very hard crime to prosecute. First off there are thousands of victims that never even come forward because it usually ends up being a family member or family friend, then you have a young child as a witness that is for the most part not that reliable because they usually don't even know what has happened. So these fuckers are allowed to walk around among our children, commiting the same crime over and over. It is not something they will ever "recover" from, they will always have those urges. But because of our "system" and our bleeding hearts these guys will continue ruining lives.
    The victim refusing to come forward is not the fault of "bleeding hearts", audra. think.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  27. #147
    Member MantisMel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    852

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    What the hell does this mean?

    edit: This is easy: Would you rather be raped or murdered?
    As a female Id rather be murdered then live with a lifetime of emotional dis-stress, a multitude of probable health issues and/or bringing an unwanted bastard child into the world.

    The fact is sex offenders and namely child molesters are not likely to be rehabilitated. Statistics show child molesters once released from prison will be likely to molest again.

    I don't believe letting someone rot in jail for a sex crime or murder is even fair. You took a or multiple lives, molested or raped people... To me you are a waste of space, a despicable example of a human being and should be put into an incinerator and never exist again.
    Last edited by MantisMel; 10-30-2009 at 01:35 PM.
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...





  28. #148
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,765

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The victim refusing to come forward is not the fault of "bleeding hearts", audra. think.
    Well in a lot of cases it isn't necessarily the victim who chooses not to press charges but the adults in the situation, wanting to keep family secrets a secret, or wives/girlfriends wanting to keep their boyfriends out of jail. I spent some time in group therapy with parents of sexual abuse victems, I had to quit going because there were a lot of mothers who took thier boyfriends sides over their children. I think those women should go to jail as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  29. #149
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I am not so confident in the judicial system's ability to discern guilt from innocence that I would be willing to bet my own or anyone else's life on it. The room for error is way too great.
    None of you bloodthirsty Republicans has bothered to address this point. Therefore I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  30. #150
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,904

    Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Well in a lot of cases it isn't necessarily the victim who chooses not to press charges but the adults in the situation, wanting to keep family secrets a secret, or wives/girlfriends wanting to keep their boyfriends out of jail. I spent some time in group therapy with parents of sexual abuse victems, I had to quit going because there were a lot of mothers who took thier boyfriends sides over their children. I think those women should go to jail as well.
    that still has nothing to do with "bleeding hearts" at least not in the sense that I understand that phrase to mean (a government which is too permissive and 'soft on crime').
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:58 AM
  2. Professor Murder Shirt
    By myearsarestillobliterated in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. murder city devils
    By sapukuinvoice in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. The Black Dahlia Murder?
    By Deviate_420 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. murder by death
    By ashtraygrl in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •