Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Justified Murder: The Thread!

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Default Re: Justified Murder: The Thread!

From a human rights perspective, once you knowingly and intentionally violate the rights of another human an egregious enough degree, you forfeit your own, IMO.

But one of problems with enforcing the death penalty for non fatal crimes like molestation or rape is it may encourage the perpetrator to kill the victim to reduce the chance of their being caught seeing as death is already in play on their end.

Tricky business to say the least.

Every situation has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Personally there are a few things that I think would justify murder; politically and socially I don't find it justifiable under any circumstance.
    Someone is about to kill your family or someone else you love, and the only way to stop them is by killing them. What do you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Like I said there are grounds I would personally kill someone but I am against capital punishment in every case.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

I've read a couple of stories online that in my mind justified murder but I think locking them away with no contact with the outside world except food and an occasional shower for the rest of their lives is worse.

I assumed this thread was Kroqken oriented.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    I do not support the death penalty. I am pro-life and so should everyone else be, including conservatives who call themselves pro-life.
    So, when an innocent 7 yr. old child disappears and is found dead after being molested, you feel the person responsible should be able to live on? Or, the guy who robs and kills an elderly couple...he should be able to live on and have shelter, meals, and medical care?
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    I've always heard that it costs much more to kill the inmates, court costs and such. What is this "removed from existence" shit you're spewing? Society, maybe. Existence, wtf? Jail is enough.
    Do you think that inmate thought about the costs of his final actions before he did them? Did he consider the value of someone's life? No, probably not. So why should we worry about supporting the piece of shit? Trust me, jail may not pretty... prison though, is like a college dormitory. Would that be fair to the person that got stuck with a casket? No,I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    It is definitely a case-by-case kind of decision, but I would consider anyone who has intentionally killed an innocent person a candidate for being murdered. Feel free to offer examples for me to decide on.
    I definitely support it for murderers--possibly child molesters and rapists.

EDIT: In terms of the method I like boarder's labor camp idea.
    QFT And it's definitely a case by case thing. You've got a guy that grabs a young child, molests, and then takes their young life away.Takes away their innocence. His should also be taken away.(Chances are really good it will be by someone on the inside anyway. Win-Win for all) But, what about the young lady who has a cocktail with some friends after work, and on the way home gets in an accident but there are fatalities and it was her fault. She wasn't drunk, but her BAL was over a smidgeon. Basically, that 1 cocktail could put her over limit, and she could be facing life in prison, or worse... Or, add the wife who was physically abused beyond recognition several times and finally snapped in self defense and put an end to the problem? Those cases deserve consideration. The one that makes absolutely no sense to me is when someone is given 2 life sentences for their crime, and they're 46 years old...WTF??? How did this asshole get an extra life? And why should we pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BKsaysAction! View Post
    I've read a couple of stories online that in my mind justified murder but I think locking them away with no contact with the outside world except food and an occasional shower for the rest of their lives is worse.
    Make that 3 meals a day, daily showers, care packages from home, TV's in their cell, and free medical care. Bonus for those going to school or other activities on the campus.Is it fair that the innocent victim only gets a lousy box?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

EDIT: In terms of the method I like boarder's labor camp idea.
    Credit to Sir Thomas Moore. I tweaked his version from Utopia and the idea that common criminals should earn their way back into society and given the tools necessary to not have to rely on crime as a means for survival. Don't recall what he said about capitol punishment although I'm pretty sure he was against it on the grounds that in his utopian society there would be no need for killing, hence, no need for capital punishment. But killing people for stealing bread? Madness. Ironically, these ideas and Utopia got him beheaded for dissent against the crown.
    Last edited by boarderwoozel3; 10-30-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Beheading only became popular over here due to a shortage of soccer balls for around 700 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Oh, you British and your footie.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Some people need to be removed from society & existence asap.

Rot in a cell on my dollar for something you did? Methinks not.
    Last edited by TomAz; 10-30-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Passionate, fiery, and sweet revenge is justification.

Death penalty = awesome.
    Wish they would just do it in a more cruel, slow, painful way.

Murder is justified when it is absolutely necessary to avoid another murder (ie self defense, defense of an innocent). I'm also okay with early-term abortions personally, and defend a woman's right to have an abortion through the end of pregnancy (but I wouldn't personnally be okay with it).

The death penalty is simply wrong. You can't convict someone of murder (because murder is bad) and then murder them for it. Makes no sense at all.

I fully support the murder of Jack Johnson. Still bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    Murder is justified when it is absolutely necessary to avoid another murder (ie self defense, defense of an innocent). I'm also okay with early-term abortions personally, and defend a woman's right to have an abortion through the end of pregnancy (but I wouldn't personnally be okay with it). I'm also okay with murder in the form of passionate, fiery, sweet revenge.
    I feel you on that last one man...

As a parent I can tell you that there is nothing like the rage you feel when someone hurts your child purposely. I am a pretty passive person, I am from Oregon, tree huggin hippie at heart. But when it comes to my children it's just different. I would push the buttons myself if I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I am against the death penalty in any and all cases. (yay I agree with MP on something)
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    We need some fresh controversy. What I want to know is: according to your personal moral code, under what circumstances is killing another human being acceptable?
    people like Randy make me believe in murder
    Rhythm is a dancer.

I am also opposed to the death penalty in all cases.

That being said, if anyone were to do harm to my daughters, I would reach down their throats and rip their hearts out with my bare hands without a moment's hesitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

the thoughts that go through my head when thinking what i would do to someone who hurt my child are so extreme that i can actually find myself getting angry right now, haha...

I believe that one has to defend and protect one's family, of course.

Revenge-killing is just going to hurt the revenge-killer more and not really assuage the pain of having dead family member. Not to say I wouldn't do it. I do have some crazy rage issues. I just don't think it's right to kill.

The death penalty question was something I didnt much think about until I moved abroad. Man I remember some heated discussions in highschool.. after much deliberation and thought I leaned towards the anti death penalty side. as seen in my glorious (haha) senior project-

[IMG][/IMG]

man has right to live and this must be respected. lol i knew very little of the language and wasnt expected to do much..at that time.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

A man has a right to live, but what about everyone else’s rights? I think that if a person is so ready and willing to take other people’s rights from them then they forfeit their own. I believe if punishments were more strict then people would think harder before committing horrible crimes against other human beings. And I place rape and molestation right up there with murder because you are essentially killing another human beings spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Credit to Sir Thomas Moore.
    I actually changed my mind...

Actually now that I think about it some sort of Gladiator competition for violent criminals would be entertaining and effective.
    ...I think we should pit murderers against each other in a Gladiator-style fight to the death for our entertainment and possibly profit. Though we would have to avoid a "Death Race" situation where ambitious wardens would frame potentially high profile fighters for murder to get them into the competition.

The death penalty does not really act as a deterrent to crime.

I actually changed my mind...

...I think we should pit murderers against each other in a Gladiator-style fight to the death for our entertainment and possibly profit. Though we would have to avoid a "Death Race" situation where ambitious wardens would frame potentially high profile fighters for murder to get them into the competition.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

that reference has already been made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    A man has a right to live, but what about everyone else’s rights? I think that if a person is so ready and willing to take other people’s rights from them then they forfeit their own. I believe if punishments were more strict then people would think harder before committing horrible crimes against other human beings. And I place rape and molestation right up there with murder because you are essentially killing another human beings spirit.
    I believe that violent beat downs are good for criminals and restriction of rights... but the prison system is spiraling out of control. Ostracism to one of the poles is another option. I hear polar bears cant find food bc of melting ice caps...
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by disgustipated View Post
    that reference has already been made.
    thank you suprefan jr. i must have missed that. 8^( sad face
    Rhythm is a dancer.