Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The What does Kroqken look like thread??

old school

Default The What does Kroqken look like thread??

PLEASE post pics

Default Re: The What does Kroqken look like thread??

so whats this rumor of you sleeping at winchells donuts about?

This thread is about what I look like, not my temporary sleeping habits.

oh ok.

Wheels Of Cheese

He's probably one of the most recognizable board members. I'm shocked you didn't recognize him.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

I look ordinary, in my opinion. Maybe a "poorman's" Tom Green or a young Vincent Schiavelli (who died not too long ago).

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Where did you get that picture from?

i took it during Morrissey. Here's another angle:

Arm's looking pretty toasted Ken. Wear your sunscreen. If you did, reapply a few times during the day.

Okay, Morrissey was good, but he has been better at other performances. Stefanitely Maybe has a picture of him with me in his avatar.

old school

Ken, if I wanted to add you on Facebook, what would your name on it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    Ken, if I wanted to add you on Facebook, what would your name on it be?
    I am ONLY on MySpace. I am not on any other social newworking site, maybe I will join http://www.ourspace.com or http://www.hi5.com

I like your cat ken.

old school

Ken, try www.adultfriendfinder.com

You might like it

Wheels Of Cheese

Found this on the cats Myspace:

Very BrokenDoll-esque
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    Found this on the cats Myspace:
    Obama the Cat is happy. Dani is a fan of cats, she has a tattoo of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    Ken, try www.adultfriendfinder.com

You might like it
    I will stick with MySpace. SOme "low maintenanc" girls are on http://www.friendwise.com but I am not on there either.

hey ken,

how often does your cat log into myspace?

This is a really entertaining Myspace page, Kroqken. Good work. That is the longest list of Fave Music I've EVER seen.

For those who haven't seen it...

The Strokes, the Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Radiohead, Ride, Blur, Oasis, Belle & Sebastian, Joy Division, the White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, the Good, the Bad & the Queen, the Cocteau Twins, Sonic Youth, Swervedriver, the Magnetic Fields, the Henry Clay People, the Young Knives, IO Echo, New Young Pony Club, the Courteeners, Fields, the Virgins, the Libertines, the Blue Aeroplanes, Times New Viking, Asobi Seksu, Days, The Cure, Dirty Pretty Things, Oxford Collapse, the Pigeon Detectives, The View, the Jam/Style Council, Dawes, Pistol Pistol, Morningwood, Mew, Depeche Mode, XTC, the Last Shadow Puppets, Dandy Warhols, Heavens, the Cinematics, Great Northern, Chin Up Chin Up, Of Montreal, Hot Chip, I'm From Barcelona, the Arcade Fire, the Decemberists, Darker My Love, the Brian Jonestown Massacre, the Kooks, My darling YOU!, Sleater-Kinney, Suede, the Airborne Toxic Event, the Black Pine, Gram Rabbit, the Meek, Dead Confederate, the Japanese Motors, the Lovely Sparrows, Cornelius, White Lies, Biography of Ferns, the Little Ones, Massive Attack, Andy Clockwise, Lily Allen, the Takeover UK, Robyn Hitchcock, Pipettes, Figurines, the Clash, Ambulance LTD., the Stills, Boy Kill Boy, Art Brut, the Cribs, Kate Nash, the Fratellis, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Oliver Future, the Futureheads, the Enemy, Razorlight, the Films, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, Sea Wolf, The Long Winters, the Sea Urchins, Simian Mobile Disco, Nirvana, White Denim, The Stratford 4, Brilliant Colors, Ima Robot, Dungen, Supergrass, Graham Coxon, Idlewilde, Cold War Kids, Love is All, the Sound of Arrows, Catherine Wheel, Nickel Eye, Echo and the Bunnymen, Marvelous Toy, Psychadelic Furs, Band of Horses, the Sleepover Disaster, the Submarines, the Farm, Devo, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, They Might Be Giants, the Adored, the Lemonheads, Eulogies, Jarvis Cocker, Weezer, Bloc Party, My Latest Novel, Magnetic Morning, Matt Kollar and the Angry Mob, Beach House, A Place to Bury Strangers, South, Bell X1, Foals, White Rose Movement, Days, Embrace, Princeton, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Dum Dum Girls, Papercuts, Low vs Diamond, Kraftwerk, Beirut, Oh No! Oh My!, Crystal Stilts, Woods, Peter Bjorn and John, the Imajinary Friends, Noah and the Whale, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Baby Shambles, Seasons, the Housemartins, Halou, Zwan, Alaska, Tokyo Police Club, Saint Etienne, Northern Portrait, the Ettes, Pela, the Happy Hollows, the Tartans, Clem Snide, the Grates, White Rabbits, the Doors, Camera Obscura, Happy Mondays, Garfields Birthday, the Upsidedown, Favourite Sons, the War on Drugs, Bowerbirds, Atlas Sounds, Preston School of Industry, the Soda Pop Kids, Fatboy Slim, Nico Vega, Rainer Maria, Cornershop, Ken, Crowded House, The Rakes, Chairlift, Embarrassing Fruits, A Band of Bees/the Bees, Husker Du, Sugar, Dios, Castledoor, the 88, Brighten, 1990s, the Duke Spirit, M83, Kaiser Chiefs, Buckfast, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Me You and Iowa, James, the Daylight Titans, Starsailor, Radar Bros, Superchunk, Elbow, Johnny Boy, Black Mountain, the Telescopes, Johnossi, Sebadoh, the Gutter Twins, the Magic Numbers, Rogue Wave, Bubblegum Lemonade, Throwback Suburbia, The Pity Party, Okkervil River, Dressy Bessy, Cloud Cult, Poppy and the Jezebels, Fleet Foxes, God Help the Girl, the Vines, Earlimart, MGMT, Flight of the Conchords, Leonard Cohen, the Black Lips, Glasvegas, Bad Veins, Throw Me the Statue, the Script, Dr. Dog, Material Issue, Blitzen Trapper, Silent Kids, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, the Polyphonic Spree, Los Campesinos!, Japandroids, the Sneetches, the Black Watch, Yo La Tengo, the Whigs, Amazing Baby, Elf Power, No Age, One Eskimo, the Dead Weather, Midnight Movies, We Are Scientists, Second-Hand Furniture, Clinic, Ruby Friedman Orchestra, Blank Blue, Flea Market Poets, Violent Femnes, the Akward Age, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, the Drellas, Little Joy, Kleenex/Liliput, Cotton Jones, Human Television, Light FM, the Secret History, Cocktail Slippers, Sex Pistols, the Bluetones, the Wooden Birds, Longwave, Mayday, Chapterhouse, Corey Cunningham, the Panama Kings, Consolidated, Fool's Gold, Metric, the Apartments, Comet Gain, the Buzzcocks, Sexy Kids, Leslie and the Badgers, Drug Rug, Holy Fuck, Elvis Costello, Jay Reatard, Le Switch, the Ballet, the Burning Hotels, Parka, Megan Bennett/Rebel Heart, Summer Cats, Less Savy Fav, Red Walls, Hypernova, Stockholm Monsters, the Barbarellatones, Jens Lekman, Revolver, Volcano Suns, WolfMother, the Chills, Poppy and the Jezebells, the Subways, Bela, Sick of Sarah, the Mae Shi, the Dears, Snow Patrol, Placebo, the Flaming Lips, Wavves, the Tears, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Moose, Nico Stai, the Secret Machines, Spoon, the Notwist, the Celibate Rifles, Spider Problem, the Artic Monkeys, Kitchens of Distinction, Dirty Projectors, the Muslims/the Soft Pack, Duffy, Pinback, Cibo Matto, the She Creatures, Animal Collective, Mika Miko, the Klaxons, Hasymo/Yellow Magic Orchestra, Bishop Allen, Flying Saucer Attack, the Love Language, Judybats, Dead Meadow, Red Kross, Doll & the Kicks, Soko, Band of Susans, Free Moral Agents, Miss Derringer, the Dodos, the Petes, Bricolage, Datarock, the Replacements, We Should Be Dead, Crystal Antlers, the Ramones, the Pastels, the Plasticines, Tiny Masters of Today, Sugarcubes, Sigur Ros, Shed Seven, the Hoosiers, the B52s, the Damned, Family of the Year, the Flying Tourbillon Orchestra, Lisa Mychols, the Boomtown Rats, the Veils, Carnage Asada, the Darling Buds, the Album Leaf, the Sparks, Kasabian, Foreign Born, La Roux, Yeasayer, the Pogues, Band of Skulls, M.I.A, In Waves, Guns and Bombs, Pearl Jam, Kraftwerk, Tapes 'N Tapes, Stellastar*, Seefeel, Charlatans UK, Pork Dukes, the Like, Red Cortez, Kurt Vile, John Wesley Harding/Wesley Stace, Bon Iver, Fruit Bats, the Ruling Class, the Woolly Bandits, Xu Xu Fang, Wolf Parade, Hard-Fi, the Teenagers, the Peppermint Apes, Wax in Radio, Japan Air, the Ocean Blue, Meat Beat Manifesto, Rilo Kiley, Hamfatter, the Killers, Telepathe, Marizane, Night Horse, the Black Kids, Built to Spill, Dazzler, the New Fidelity, Story of the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel, We Know Mason, Sweaters, the Trashcan Sinatras, Alberta Cross, Manchester Orchestra, David Bowie, Tiny Masters of Today, Dinosaur Jr., Throwing Muses, Paloalto, The The, the Kinks, Guided By Voices, Swell Maps, Love Grenades, Chief, Sadie Starshine, Those Dancing Days, Garbage, Billy Bragg, Cut Off Your Hands, the Ringers, Mono Stereo, Fair to Midland, the Manic Street Preachers, the Knife, Mogwai, Dramarama, Duran Duran, Nine Black Alps, Monsters of Folk, Girl Alliance, Willoughby, Frank Black and the Catholics, Bright Eyes, Motel Motel, Kings of Leon, Sons and Daughters, Eastern Conference Champions, the Ravonettes, Franz Ferdinand, the Kills, Pulp, the Brunettes, the Bird and the Bee, the Bishops, Softboiled Eggies, Black Kites, Little Red Radio, Minibar, the Sonics, Sohodolls, Led Zepplin, Tegan and Sara, the Who, As Tall As Lions, the Autumns, Bloodcat Love, the Pulsars, 60-Watt Kid, Yaz, Tenlons Fort, the Walkmen, British Sea Power, Singapore Sling, Cocktail Slippers, Local Natives, very early Rolling Stones, the Plimsouls, Elliott Smith, Crowded House, Royal Treatment Plant, Third Eye Blind, Strawberry Whiplash, Television, late 60s Beatles, REM, the Blake Babies, Satellite Party, Sufjan Stevens, the Blood Brothers, the Lightning Seeds, Mini Mansions, Peaches, Teenage Fanclub, the Movies, New Order, the Breeders, Air, Be Your Own Pet, Primal Scream, Elefant, Revolting Cocks, Modest Mouse, the Go! Team, American Bang, Cheap Perfume, Red Animal War, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Coral, Giant Drag, Sick of Sarah, Oingo Boingo, Hot Hot Heat, Flesh for Lulu, Madness, Jenny Lewis, Galaxie 500, the Growlers, Jodieodieoh, the Monolotors, the Meek, Luna, Moose, Hothouse Flowers, Phantom Planet, Ulrich Schnauss, Lush, and other indie rock, Britpop, shoegazer,post-punk, new wave and cutting edge bands. I HATE mainstream music. I try to enjoy music that is outside the box and left of center. I always try to keep up on new bands and musical trends...

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    Win. Big big big win.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Ken, what are your thoughts on Soft Boiled Eggies?
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by yeahfontaine View Post
    This is a really entertaining Myspace page, Kroqken. Good work. That is the longest list of Fave Music I've EVER seen.

For those who haven't seen it...

The Strokes, the Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Radiohead, Ride, Blur, Oasis, Belle & Sebastian, Joy Division, the White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, the Good, the Bad & the Queen, the Cocteau Twins, Sonic Youth, Swervedriver, the Magnetic Fields, the Henry Clay People, the Young Knives, IO Echo, New Young Pony Club, the Courteeners, Fields, the Virgins, the Libertines, the Blue Aeroplanes, Times New Viking, Asobi Seksu, Days, The Cure, Dirty Pretty Things, Oxford Collapse, the Pigeon Detectives, The View, the Jam/Style Council, Dawes, Pistol Pistol, Morningwood, Mew, Depeche Mode, XTC, the Last Shadow Puppets, Dandy Warhols, Heavens, the Cinematics, Great Northern, Chin Up Chin Up, Of Montreal, Hot Chip, I'm From Barcelona, the Arcade Fire, the Decemberists, Darker My Love, the Brian Jonestown Massacre, the Kooks, My darling YOU!, Sleater-Kinney, Suede, the Airborne Toxic Event, the Black Pine, Gram Rabbit, the Meek, Dead Confederate, the Japanese Motors, the Lovely Sparrows, Cornelius, White Lies, Biography of Ferns, the Little Ones, Massive Attack, Andy Clockwise, Lily Allen, the Takeover UK, Robyn Hitchcock, Pipettes, Figurines, the Clash, Ambulance LTD., the Stills, Boy Kill Boy, Art Brut, the Cribs, Kate Nash, the Fratellis, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Oliver Future, the Futureheads, the Enemy, Razorlight, the Films, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, Sea Wolf, The Long Winters, the Sea Urchins, Simian Mobile Disco, Nirvana, White Denim, The Stratford 4, Brilliant Colors, Ima Robot, Dungen, Supergrass, Graham Coxon, Idlewilde, Cold War Kids, Love is All, the Sound of Arrows, Catherine Wheel, Nickel Eye, Echo and the Bunnymen, Marvelous Toy, Psychadelic Furs, Band of Horses, the Sleepover Disaster, the Submarines, the Farm, Devo, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, They Might Be Giants, the Adored, the Lemonheads, Eulogies, Jarvis Cocker, Weezer, Bloc Party, My Latest Novel, Magnetic Morning, Matt Kollar and the Angry Mob, Beach House, A Place to Bury Strangers, South, Bell X1, Foals, White Rose Movement, Days, Embrace, Princeton, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Dum Dum Girls, Papercuts, Low vs Diamond, Kraftwerk, Beirut, Oh No! Oh My!, Crystal Stilts, Woods, Peter Bjorn and John, the Imajinary Friends, Noah and the Whale, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Baby Shambles, Seasons, the Housemartins, Halou, Zwan, Alaska, Tokyo Police Club, Saint Etienne, Northern Portrait, the Ettes, Pela, the Happy Hollows, the Tartans, Clem Snide, the Grates, White Rabbits, the Doors, Camera Obscura, Happy Mondays, Garfields Birthday, the Upsidedown, Favourite Sons, the War on Drugs, Bowerbirds, Atlas Sounds, Preston School of Industry, the Soda Pop Kids, Fatboy Slim, Nico Vega, Rainer Maria, Cornershop, Ken, Crowded House, The Rakes, Chairlift, Embarrassing Fruits, A Band of Bees/the Bees, Husker Du, Sugar, Dios, Castledoor, the 88, Brighten, 1990s, the Duke Spirit, M83, Kaiser Chiefs, Buckfast, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Me You and Iowa, James, the Daylight Titans, Starsailor, Radar Bros, Superchunk, Elbow, Johnny Boy, Black Mountain, the Telescopes, Johnossi, Sebadoh, the Gutter Twins, the Magic Numbers, Rogue Wave, Bubblegum Lemonade, Throwback Suburbia, The Pity Party, Okkervil River, Dressy Bessy, Cloud Cult, Poppy and the Jezebels, Fleet Foxes, God Help the Girl, the Vines, Earlimart, MGMT, Flight of the Conchords, Leonard Cohen, the Black Lips, Glasvegas, Bad Veins, Throw Me the Statue, the Script, Dr. Dog, Material Issue, Blitzen Trapper, Silent Kids, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, the Polyphonic Spree, Los Campesinos!, Japandroids, the Sneetches, the Black Watch, Yo La Tengo, the Whigs, Amazing Baby, Elf Power, No Age, One Eskimo, the Dead Weather, Midnight Movies, We Are Scientists, Second-Hand Furniture, Clinic, Ruby Friedman Orchestra, Blank Blue, Flea Market Poets, Violent Femnes, the Akward Age, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, the Drellas, Little Joy, Kleenex/Liliput, Cotton Jones, Human Television, Light FM, the Secret History, Cocktail Slippers, Sex Pistols, the Bluetones, the Wooden Birds, Longwave, Mayday, Chapterhouse, Corey Cunningham, the Panama Kings, Consolidated, Fool's Gold, Metric, the Apartments, Comet Gain, the Buzzcocks, Sexy Kids, Leslie and the Badgers, Drug Rug, Holy Fuck, Elvis Costello, Jay Reatard, Le Switch, the Ballet, the Burning Hotels, Parka, Megan Bennett/Rebel Heart, Summer Cats, Less Savy Fav, Red Walls, Hypernova, Stockholm Monsters, the Barbarellatones, Jens Lekman, Revolver, Volcano Suns, WolfMother, the Chills, Poppy and the Jezebells, the Subways, Bela, Sick of Sarah, the Mae Shi, the Dears, Snow Patrol, Placebo, the Flaming Lips, Wavves, the Tears, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Moose, Nico Stai, the Secret Machines, Spoon, the Notwist, the Celibate Rifles, Spider Problem, the Artic Monkeys, Kitchens of Distinction, Dirty Projectors, the Muslims/the Soft Pack, Duffy, Pinback, Cibo Matto, the She Creatures, Animal Collective, Mika Miko, the Klaxons, Hasymo/Yellow Magic Orchestra, Bishop Allen, Flying Saucer Attack, the Love Language, Judybats, Dead Meadow, Red Kross, Doll & the Kicks, Soko, Band of Susans, Free Moral Agents, Miss Derringer, the Dodos, the Petes, Bricolage, Datarock, the Replacements, We Should Be Dead, Crystal Antlers, the Ramones, the Pastels, the Plasticines, Tiny Masters of Today, Sugarcubes, Sigur Ros, Shed Seven, the Hoosiers, the B52s, the Damned, Family of the Year, the Flying Tourbillon Orchestra, Lisa Mychols, the Boomtown Rats, the Veils, Carnage Asada, the Darling Buds, the Album Leaf, the Sparks, Kasabian, Foreign Born, La Roux, Yeasayer, the Pogues, Band of Skulls, M.I.A, In Waves, Guns and Bombs, Pearl Jam, Kraftwerk, Tapes 'N Tapes, Stellastar*, Seefeel, Charlatans UK, Pork Dukes, the Like, Red Cortez, Kurt Vile, John Wesley Harding/Wesley Stace, Bon Iver, Fruit Bats, the Ruling Class, the Woolly Bandits, Xu Xu Fang, Wolf Parade, Hard-Fi, the Teenagers, the Peppermint Apes, Wax in Radio, Japan Air, the Ocean Blue, Meat Beat Manifesto, Rilo Kiley, Hamfatter, the Killers, Telepathe, Marizane, Night Horse, the Black Kids, Built to Spill, Dazzler, the New Fidelity, Story of the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel, We Know Mason, Sweaters, the Trashcan Sinatras, Alberta Cross, Manchester Orchestra, David Bowie, Tiny Masters of Today, Dinosaur Jr., Throwing Muses, Paloalto, The The, the Kinks, Guided By Voices, Swell Maps, Love Grenades, Chief, Sadie Starshine, Those Dancing Days, Garbage, Billy Bragg, Cut Off Your Hands, the Ringers, Mono Stereo, Fair to Midland, the Manic Street Preachers, the Knife, Mogwai, Dramarama, Duran Duran, Nine Black Alps, Monsters of Folk, Girl Alliance, Willoughby, Frank Black and the Catholics, Bright Eyes, Motel Motel, Kings of Leon, Sons and Daughters, Eastern Conference Champions, the Ravonettes, Franz Ferdinand, the Kills, Pulp, the Brunettes, the Bird and the Bee, the Bishops, Softboiled Eggies, Black Kites, Little Red Radio, Minibar, the Sonics, Sohodolls, Led Zepplin, Tegan and Sara, the Who, As Tall As Lions, the Autumns, Bloodcat Love, the Pulsars, 60-Watt Kid, Yaz, Tenlons Fort, the Walkmen, British Sea Power, Singapore Sling, Cocktail Slippers, Local Natives, very early Rolling Stones, the Plimsouls, Elliott Smith, Crowded House, Royal Treatment Plant, Third Eye Blind, Strawberry Whiplash, Television, late 60s Beatles, REM, the Blake Babies, Satellite Party, Sufjan Stevens, the Blood Brothers, the Lightning Seeds, Mini Mansions, Peaches, Teenage Fanclub, the Movies, New Order, the Breeders, Air, Be Your Own Pet, Primal Scream, Elefant, Revolting Cocks, Modest Mouse, the Go! Team, American Bang, Cheap Perfume, Red Animal War, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Coral, Giant Drag, Sick of Sarah, Oingo Boingo, Hot Hot Heat, Flesh for Lulu, Madness, Jenny Lewis, Galaxie 500, the Growlers, Jodieodieoh, the Monolotors, the Meek, Luna, Moose, Hothouse Flowers, Phantom Planet, Ulrich Schnauss, Lush, and other indie rock, Britpop, shoegazer,post-punk, new wave and cutting edge bands. I HATE mainstream music. I try to enjoy music that is outside the box and left of center. I always try to keep up on new bands and musical trends...
    Did you type all that or was it a cut and paste?

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Ken, what are your thoughts on Soft Boiled Eggies?
    I like them, I heard them on that SkyScraper blog and are a solid indie pop band.

Quote Originally Posted by l337moomoo View Post
    I like your cat ken.
    Thanks for the kind words about Obama the cat. I do not run that MySpace, a friend of mine created it.

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    This thread is about what I look like, not my temporary sleeping habits.
    Ken's a funny guy. If he'd stop the thread bumping, I'd be a fan.

I agree with Sparky.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

People still use myspace?
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    Did you type all that or was it a cut and paste?
    incredible
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl