This is going to be hard for me but here it goes. This morning I got a call from a friend who let me know that fellow coachella boardie and good personal friend of mine, Tim 'DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK' Rhoades had passed away at around midnight on thursday evening. He had battled a long and hard addiction to human breast milk and while it was always evident that his intake was a serious problem, we never thought that it would lead to serious health concerns down the road. It wasn't until the first week of august that he started showing signs of general weakness and fatigue, his appetite had decreased and he was becoming lethargic and hard to understand or communicate with. Through all this, he still managed to sustain a 6-quart a day breast milk habit even when his doctors implored him that he must stop if he wanted to get better. I've only known Tim for a couple years but his family told me his problem was something that had plagued him since his first divorce and that his addiction was near 30 years strong. Because of the extremely high street cost of imported Cambodian grade breastmilk which is illegal in North and South America, he lived right above the poverty level and was just able to get by on his menial job as a custodian at his local Wal-Mart while keeping his habit fulfilled, a job provided to him by the state after he was convicted of sexual assault 7 years ago. This past month, he took a turn for the worse as his body seemed to grow intolerant of anything lactose if ingested orally. Because of this, he went through 2 days of detox described as "heartbreaking & agonizing" before his doctors started administering a synthetic breastmilk solution intravenously to take the stress off of his fighting body. In the few weeks before he passed away, it seemed his health was stabilizing at a surprising rate. he was eating and able to walk around without assistance and his breastmilk intake was greatly decreased and was on a strict regimen of medication to replenish his liver and curb his cravings for breastmilk. He seemed to be clear and at peace for the first time in a good while and looked like he was taking the first steps on a road to recovery. he was discharged from the hospital one week ago today and moved in with his mother as he was getting better. on thursday afternoon, Tim met up with an old drinking friend of his at his house. His friend was a deep addict and was not only using breastmilk but was experimenting heavily with "Gorbie Globs"...a form of russian breastmilk harvested from pregnant soviet alcoholics which is then aged to ferment and formed into cakes or globules which is then smoked or injected. the strong traces of vodka and other alcohols left in the breast milk along with the fermentation process creates a lethal yet intoxicating hallucinogen that is far stronger than any pure form of liquid breastmilk available. Tim was no stranger to the stuff but was not a habitual user and it had been a good 5 years since he had been around the stuff. In a moment of weakness, he decided to "Go Toe to Toe with the Ruskies" and asked his friend for a dose. His friend cooked him up a needles full and forgot that his tolerance was far weaker than his and gave him a dose that was 3 times the normal strength given to a first time user. He passed out with the needle in his arm and never woke up. Rest In Peace Tim, you'll be sorely missed.