Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rusko

Default Rusko

Well he lives in LA now innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Nobody rolls at Coachella. There are cops everywhere, handing out pupil checks left and right. Plus there is no one in Southern California that has access to those type of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I jus wan ever'one to kno I visit raves AND undergrounds. Pretty much on the reg, but sometimes I'm like nah not tonite and they say I feel ya but why the hate? and i say well fools, are you bringin real music time? Cus I like it fresh and I wan' it fresh.

Banned

Default Re: Rusko

There will be a dub artist this year
    I can bet my left testicle on it

So theres a large chance it could be him

I'd rather it be caspa though
    (if were talking about "big" dubstep artists)

Bassnectar better will happen but hes not straight dubstep.

dubstep blows

Congrats on your hilariously unfunny shit post
    Nobody rolls at Coachella. There are cops everywhere, handing out pupil checks left and right. Plus there is no one in Southern California that has access to those type of things.
    I jus wan ever'one to kno I visit raves AND undergrounds. Pretty much on the reg, but sometimes I'm like nah not tonite and they say I feel ya but why the hate? and i say well fools, are you bringin real music time? Cus I like it fresh and I wan' it fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    Bassnectar better will happen but hes not straight dubstep.
    Bassnectar was everywhere this summer and he's still going strong now. There's no way he won't be at Coachella next year.

I hope Skream and Caspa are there more than Rusko.

Yeah im sure Bassnectar will be there. All the bitches whining about live edm need to check him out.

Rusko Live would be killer, no shitty MC please.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by righteousdnk View Post
    Bassnectar was everywhere this summer and he's still going strong now. There's no way he won't be at Coachella next year.

I hope Skream and Caspa are there more than Rusko.
    +1**

Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    Rusko Live would be killer, no shitty MC please.
    Seriously. The MC and the rewinds just break my heart

I would also support Chase & Status.

Yeah, that was by far the worst mc ive ever heard at a show...

almost as bad as that Crookers dude at coachella.

pure cringe

sorry if you read this bad mc guy... actually im not :P

I can handle a few rewinds here and there.

The tent definitely needs some Chase & Status, agreed.

I dont wanna hear ONLY C&S songs in one set that would suck bad. I would cry.

Quote Originally Posted by truths View Post
    I dont wanna hear ONLY C&S songs in one set that would suck bad. I would cry.
    Sorry. I should have said "Chase & Status DJ Set"

meh...dj set. i guess you can get tired of c&s pretty quick if they're doing an hour + performance. dj sets always seem so impersonal, especially when you know the artist is available to perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Sorry. I should have said "Chase & Status DJ Set"
    Which I wouldnt mind at all. I like DJ sets. (no sarcasm)

RUSKO rules, cockney thugs, jahova and 2NAQ are amazing... caspa is also good, i love the i remember-deadmau5 remix... MORE ELECTRONIC MUSIC AT COACHELLA

old school

Caspa vs Rusko
    Skream vs Benga

twice the dub in half the scheduled slots..

4 Sahara or Late Night Dome 2010!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

dubstep in sahara = empty sahara

why the fuck does every single dubstep track sound exactly the same?

dubstep is utter crap.

old school

you obv have no idea what you're talking about, and have never listened to any good dub..

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    dubstep in sahara = empty sahara
    that's weird.. when Crookers dropped dubstep in the Sahara, the crowd went fuckin nuts, AND it was packed..
    Last edited by nbvcide; 10-21-2009 at 07:15 PM.

because it wasn't 1+ hour of only dubstep. if you don't drop something else -breaks, dnb, etc- in your set, there's a chance a good amount of people will leave.

this

old school

if you've seen these acts live you'd see that they mix all kinds of things into their set..
    and if that was true, then people would be clamoring to get rid of the Dome, which was almost mostly dubstep and glitch hop, but people want that shit..
    and dubstep is the fastest growing sub genre right now, Coachella is all about booking the next big things..
    Last edited by nbvcide; 10-21-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by orbit View Post
    because it wasn't 1+ hour of only dubstep. if you don't drop something else -breaks, dnb, etc- in your set, there's a chance a good amount of people will leave.
    lolwut?

Dubstep has been ruling the EDM world as of late

I bet you a frozen lemonade that if theres a dub artist billed and its not before 5 (since the sahara is almost always pretty empty before then) that it will be pretty packed.

Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post
    if you've seen these acts live you'd see that they mix all kinds of things into their set..
    yeah, i'm sure rusko mix all kinds of things between rinsed samples and detuned wobbles.

thought i wouldn't be surprised if he plays at coachella next year. the guy is famous now.

Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post
    and dubstep is the fastest growing sub genre right now, Coachella is all about booking the next big things..

lolwut?

Dubstep has been ruling the EDM world as of late
    not much of a next big thing. it is the big thing now. dubstep has become the trendy shit everybody wants to be in.

i don't doubt there will be 'dubstep' artists at coachella next year. i'm just saying the dome might suit them better than the sahara tent.

old school

not much of a next big thing. it is the big thing now. dubstep has become the trendy shit everybody wants to be in.

i don't doubt there will be 'dubstep' artists at coachella next year. i'm just saying the dome might suit them better than the sahara tent.
    i agree it's probably better suited for the dome, but i think a couple of the biggest dubstep names should play the Sahara (glitch hop too)..

i still consider it next big thing, cause it hasn't even come close to peaking yet, it's gonna take over the world..

yeah, i'm sure rusko mix all kinds of things between rinsed samples and detuned wobbles.
    post of the day.

Banned

who said it was the next big then?
    I deffinitely agree its become pretty trendy, but that doesnt take away the fact that most of it is pretty damn amazing.

As for whether it should be in the dome or the sahara, well that depends on the artist.

Artists like Bassnectar, Caspa, Skream vs Benga (as it should be no other way), etc belong in the Sahara.

The smaller ones like Bar 9, N-Type, Mala, etc i could see filling up the dome and it being fine.

It all depends on the artists really.

BUT the dome WILL be in a better location this year.

IT. WILL. HAPPEN.

(or of course they make a short cut that goes straight from the sahara to the dome fitted with one of the moving sidewalk thingys)

(or of course they make a short cut that goes straight from the sahara to the dome fitted with one of the moving sidewalk thingys)
    haha...

oh and there already has been a dubstep artist in the Sahara...The Bug, last year. Major Lazer in dub more or less..

They'll be dubstep, and it will be dubstep that people know... Caspa & Rusko have sorta reached their peak with their success of Cockney Thug and Where's My Money... While I admire their work, if they were going to be at coachella it would have been last year... I think Benga is most fit for the sahara (if we're talking strictly big uk dubstep names) he has the most groove in his tracks... tacking on Skream with him wouldn't be a bad idea either though.

Bassnectar will tear down the tent... and it will be amazing.

Banned

The Bug wasn't in the Sahara, although he should have been.

I wont disagree that dubstep had a major impact on Coachella '09, But id like to see some larger dubstep artists in the Sahara at Chella '10.

Namely Caspa, Skream vs. Benga (only way), Bassnectar, and even Rusko (my least favorite out of the selection here but still good).

Yaa I can agree that Caspa and Rusko have reached their peaks, but it doesn't take away the fact that they have some bitchen music and they'd put on a great show.

FTR, im surprised they weren't at Coach last year as your right it would have been their year.

And since when was Major Lazer dubstep? fuck that.

Bassnectar is tired though. He plays everywhere all the time. And nobody in the Sahara wants to hear him preach inbetween tracks either.