Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Boycott Monster Energy Drinks & Any Other Hansens Product

Default Please Boycott Monster Energy Drinks & Any Other Hansens Product

I dont give 2 shits if you like that bile colored piss poor excuse for a beverage, please put down the can until they knock this off...

facebook group
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-A...1.328657229..1
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Default Re: Please Boycott Monster Energy Drinks & Any Other Hansens Product

Man I'm with you, I stopped drinking those energy drinks a long time ago, they are good in case of emergency and are dead tired but to end a beer business like that...
    Last edited by Geno_g; 10-14-2009 at 10:43 AM.

I've been boycotting Hansen's for years because it tastes like fucking shit.

Fuck Monster.

I started boycotting Hansen's when I shamefully admitted to being a stark bromophobe.

Only Call of Duty losers drink Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Fuck Monster.
    I'm gonna sue yer ass for using my trademarked superhero name without paying me a royalty!

Also, I'm down with the boycott. I don't drink that shitty-ass shit anyway, but I'm more than happy to spread the word among my friends who might not have such discriminating taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Young blood

DO THE DEWWWWWW XTREMEEEE!

I support this 100 percent.

Thanks for posting this, Mr. Nipples.
    Last edited by Pixiessp; 10-14-2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    I'm gonna sue yer ass for using my trademarked superhero name without paying me a royalty!
    Is that what the issue is? Tell what the problem is so I don't have to click on a fucking youtube. Jacob drinks Monsters all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

this sucks, but Hansen's is pretty much the only soda i drink. I love me my Cherry Vanilla, raspberry cream, and pomegranate fruit sodas
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Is that what the issue is? Tell what the problem is so I don't have to click on a fucking youtube. Jacob drinks Monsters all the time.
    Lazzzzzzzy....

i wonder if his beer is any good

Only bros drink Monster.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Grrrr tell me who to hate and how hard I should hate them GRR!

monster is the ONLY brand of energy drink i consume. all others taste like shit. and other hansen beverages are good too...i like some of their fruit sodas as well as their natural ginger ale. mmmmm....

and who cares what the corporation has done....there are plenty of others out there doing equally bad stuff or worse stuff and I'd bet you still buy their products.

and i'm FAR from being a BRO.

BROs drink Rockstar anyways...dunno what ya'll are talking about with Monster....
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Welcome to reality.

I support local and small breweries, so I'm guessing his beer is good if he's been in business for 12 years...

True story:

my roommate returns home from a long day of being on set. He tells me and our other roommate that he has a ton of left over craft services in his car, including a case of Jones soda. He returns to our apartment carrying a case of soda with a sad look on his face. He says "sorry guys, it's actually Diet Hansens."

i've yet to forgive him

best tasting energy drink remains:

Last edited by whynotsmile99; 10-14-2009 at 11:08 AM.
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    True story:

my roommate returns home from a long day of being on set. He tells me and our other roommate that he has a ton of left over craft services in his car, including a case of Jones soda. He returns to our apartment carrying a case of soda with a sad look on his face. He says "sorry guys, it's actually Diet Hansens."

i've yet to forgive him
    HAHA

Young blood

I drink crunk.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Yes,I thinking the exact same thing. Fuck Monster sounds like such a cool moniker-I must implement it.

Young blood

If the consumer doesnt know the difference between monster energy drink and vermonster a microbrew, you are a fucking moron. Thats what Mountain Dew and monster are basically telling their consumers. That they are fucking morons.

but but but

what will i drink while i listen to kottonmouth kings?

Oh,and fuck energy drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    If the consumer doesnt know the difference between monster energy drink and vermonster a microbrew, you are a fucking moron. Thats what Mountain Dew and monster are basically telling their consumers. That they are fucking morons.
    to be fair

they are fucking morons

Energy drinks suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Geno_guerrero View Post
    I support local and small breweries, so I'm guessing his beer is good if he's been in business for 12 years...
    Is someone anti-beer? I support anti-beer.

Why is it these loser drinks, and the losers in general are associated with xbox 360??

Monsters kept my husband up many an overnight shift, so I have to be grateful for that.