Page 5 of 203 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Meh. I see this going the way of a middle school dance. A lot of standing around with no one possessing the balls to actually do anything. Or it'll be veiled in humor. That said, I'm all for it.
    LOL I misread that as "vile in humor." (Imagine that!)

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    P.S. lighten up, sourpuss.
    Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I believe there was a similar one that was started last year at just about the same time around here...It failed. HARD.
    Did it fail because -

a) no one posted in it

b) people did post in it, but they posted stupid retarded tit and dicksize humor

c) you were the only person to post in it

or

d) because people got all uptight and butthurt and catty and snarky and mean?

because, you know, d) would be pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Actually I'm all for upsetting a few applecarts and it's been too long since the last satisfying board melee. Tom, go forth and be fruitful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Today must have been Have Your Pets Smell Your Avon Lady Day. I must have seen & petted 20 cats & dogs. Thanks for the licks: Tawny, Kitty, Honey, Jasper, Melinda, Angel, (another cat I forgot her name), Scooter, etc. I also got to sit &am...p; watch my favorite movie, The Notebook, for awhile with my favorite customer, Alyssa! Good times!
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

I already know my answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    It failed. HARD.
    lolz.

But will you post it, Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Tom, you should make the thread in the music lounge. Just to start things off on the right foot.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Actually I'm all for upsetting a few applecarts and it's been too long since the last satisfying board melee. Tom, go forth and be fruitful.
    I agree but I don't think this is the right approach. Would just devolve to a battle of underboob pics or something. and guys making internet claims about their dick size.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Did it fail because -

a) no one posted in it

b) people did post in it, but they posted stupid retarded tit and dicksize humor

c) you were the only person to post in it

or

d) because people got all uptight and butthurt and catty and snarky and mean?

because, you know, d) would be pretty cool.
    If I recall, it was the beginning of the beautiful everlasting bond that suffacated and Randy still share to this day. And, it began with the options of fucking me or Passive if I remember correctly...I think you can figure the rest out from there, can't you?

If only there were more topics that generated extremely personal heated arguments. Like the "parents shouldn't do drugs" one, that was a good time.

To preempt idiocy: if you have opinions on that please don't post them here as it would be pointless.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator Bogaloo View Post
    It was a joke Blackswan, lighten the fuck up. How old are you, to take that seriously...
    How old am I? Old enough not to use emoticons.

guys making internet claims about their dick size.
    Oh, do that.

I agree but I don't think this is the right approach. Would just devolve to a battle of underboob pics or something. and guys making internet claims about their dick size.
    this reminds me. (and yes I'm quoting myself. too fucking bad)

Remember that chick who used to post all those underboob pictures? was that here or on the old board? Anyway anyone who says "the coachella message board has gone to hell, it sucks, it isn't what it used to be" has a very selective memory.

No point; you'd all say the same thing.
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

this reminds me. (and yes I'm quoting myself. too fucking bad)

Remember that chick who used to post all those underboob pictures? was that here or on the old board? Anyway anyone who says "the coachella message board has gone to hell, it sucks, it isn't what it used to be" has a very selective memory.
    It was this board and I can't remember her handle.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Dammit, I've been trying to adjust my snarky and mean, fuck you post style for a more mature ladylike approach to posting, but since everybody else seems to be feeling all butthurt and uptight, fuck it!

allysak. ugh.

No, she's not the one I'd do.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    allysak. ugh.

No, she's not the one I'd do.
    Jealousy.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

It was Alyssak. She may have posted underboob but her posts weren't terrible. A couple times she was actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    allysak.
    yes. that's the one.

So, if Tom's gonna go forth and be fruitful, who will our other options be to fuck?

We could always bump the Tom Waits thread?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    We could always bump the Tom Waits thread?
    I'm sure Tom waits for no one!

jesus fucking christ

So the choices are between you, Jesus and fucking Christ?

Go ahead, say it Tom! Come on...

Young blood

Bug has a bunch of pics of allysak in his photobucket.

Just ignore brokendoll.

BD don't make me break my promise to myself