Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Most cats get up out of their slumber if they hear you going to the kitchen, my cat gets up and follows me whenever I go to the bathroom. Regardless of how quietly I walk over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Young blood

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Jesus enough with the unfunny typos and lamebook reposts. For fucks sake. Where's Randy to embarrass everyone like he promised on page one?
    Easy bubba.

Young blood

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Most cats get up out of their slumber if they hear you going to the kitchen, my cat gets up and follows me whenever I go to the bathroom. Regardless of how quietly I walk over there.
    hahahahahahahaaaahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Jesus enough with the unfunny typos and lamebook reposts. For fucks sake. Where's Randy to embarrass everyone like he promised on page one?
    So you respond to posts you don't think are funny by posting something with no comedic value? Bravo.

I was hoping he would see it....but I guess you count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

My sister Nicole is a comic genius. When asked what the plot for the film Indian in the Cupboard is about, she answers "Some small fools having colonial arguments." Well, played.

how to be successful - find everything youre bad at in life .. and dont do it.

AHHHCKKKK-bar.... today IS a trap!
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I'd quite like to give Farmville or the Mafia Wars games a go if I wasn't sick to my ass of only seeing "Blahblahblah has found a duck!" on the rare and precious occasions I do bother my ass going on Facebook.
    The thing that really irritates me about this is that, from what I've seen playing one of the dice games on there, you get a pop-up to publish something to your Wall every time the game thinks you've done something worth bragging about, but it also gives you a 'skip' option. People don't seem to comprehend what the 'skip' option is.

One of the reasons I use Facebook is to keep in touch with family. Members of my family who play these games will send out help requests on the games not realizing that the request goes to everyone they've friended. I don't need to know that my cousin needs help inseminating a cow nor am I going to help her do this.

Young blood

The constant child updates are my favorite. I want to introduce them to twitter.

I could give a fuck less about your kid. Have your kid jump through 30 ft high ring of fire and live, or have them learn to swim in a shark tank without any help that's something to facebook.
    Last edited by Young blood; 09-23-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA wait...

Old roommate... ugghh

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    The constant child updates are my favorite. I want to introduce them to twitter.

I could give a fuck less about your kid. Have your kid jump through 30 ft high ring of fire and live, or have them learn to swim in a shark tank without any help that's something to facebook.
    This...

I have a friend who makes an update almost every other night about how her 4-year old son reads to their newborn. Yeah, its cute the first time, but gets rather annoying the more you have to update.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    If it's a status update on Facebook, isn't in inherently stupid and meaningless? I don't use the service, so I could be wrong.
    You'll notice that I said television and not TV, cuz TV is a nickname, and nicknames are for friends, and television ... is no friend of mine.

P.S. lighten up, sourpuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

And yes I have again created a fantastic thread. You're welcome, Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    So you respond to posts you don't think are funny by posting something with no comedic value? Bravo.
    Yes, that's correct. See, you do follow along well sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    And yes I have again created a fantastic thread. You're welcome, Internet.
    You know the board is having a bad day when this is the best thread going. Maybe I'll go start a Which Board Member Would You Most Like To Fuck thread, that might get a few replies.

Not gonna lie...kinda pissed that I'm not friends with MJA on facebook.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You know the board is having a bad day when this is the best thread going. Maybe I'll go start a Which Board Member Would You Most Like To Fuck thread, that might get a few replies.
    Oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

That could only end badly. I therefore suggest you do it.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    How old are you?

Edit: Actually, it doesn't matter. It would be nice if you were to get arrested, end up in jail, and get repeatedly raped by a gang of men.
    It was a joke Blackswan, lighten the fuck up. How old are you, to take that seriously...
    There it is...
    I'm losing my edge...

Trouble is a brewin'
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Maybe I'll go start a Which Board Member Would You Most Like To Fuck thread, that might get a few replies.
    Fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator Bogaloo View Post
    It was a joke Blackswan, lighten the fuck up. How old are you, to take that seriously...
    It didn't sound like a joke. My people will be calling your people.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Geez, I think the last time I updated my status on facebook, I said something about waiting 1 more week for Coachella...
    And what is with all the "gifts" and shit people send you? I think the thing that brought on my distaste for FB is the fact that the whole Polo playing community now knows how hard I partied at Coachella, and that I have serious potty mouth.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

...Is Goin Dust Bunny Huntin'...them darn critters are so pesky.
    They be eatin' my carrot crop fore I can git 'em to market. By Crackey!!!

Everything on this board is a joke, but fine, I'll apologize. I'm sorry I used gay in a way that you didn't think was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Last edited by Alligator Bogaloo; 09-23-2009 at 02:00 PM.
    There it is...
    I'm losing my edge...

apologies are fucking gay.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Is this a FB status update, or do you have a cat as strange as mine? Seriously, I'm sitting there and the cat gets in her box with that smug, "No, I'm not pooping look as she stares at the ceiling." The bad part is she is pooping and lkeaves me there to wallow in the aura of it all! Fucking cat!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator Bogaloo View Post
    Everything on this board is a joke, but fine, I'll apologize. I'm sorry I used gay in a way that you didn't think was a joke.
    We get it. Post a few more times about how unfair life is for you right now.
    For your health

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Meh. I see this going the way of a middle school dance. A lot of standing around with no one possessing the balls to actually do anything. Or it'll be veiled in humor. That said, I'm all for it.

I believe there was a similar one that was started last year at just about the same time around here...It failed. HARD.

This is the first thread I went when I got on the board today, and after reading this I really expected this to be a thread. Perhaps not made by Tom, but made by someone. Oh well.

Anyways, my contribution:

i am very asian

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Meh. I see this going the way of a middle school dance. A lot of standing around with no one possessing the balls to actually do anything. Or it'll be veiled in humor. That said, I'm all for it.
    Good point.
    Last edited by rage patton; 09-23-2009 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.