Page 174 of 214 FirstFirst ... 169170171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,220 of 6396

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

You're welcome:

Almost finished with my article on occult rimjobs! Praise the dark red secret, Old Hob's bearded mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

And more:

I don't know if it is the impending doom-tide towards All Hallows that has me so focused on the vibrant life-force, or all the virile youths that just moved into town spreading around their testosterone, but I am quite goat-led this evening

That guy is too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Halloween's more than 2 months away!
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Impending doom-tides can be felt early with proper goat-sense.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

He's gonna be miserable .. he'll be lucky to make it to Columbus Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

"Friends"

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

"My kids' new school has a Native American Parent Commitee. How cool."
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    He's gonna be miserable .. he'll be lucky to make it to Columbus Day.
    I'm not sure what the white-washing-history-tides do to ones' vibrant life source. Maybe make them maize-led?

BATBOREFLECK

OPINIONS

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

After the sixteenth Batman post, I just closed out my FB for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I continue to be consistently impressed with the ridiculousness of this person's posts:

"someone whose name I don't recognize."

Holy Shit!!!!

I'm pretty sure my Facebook feed is going to turn me into a right wing lunatic.

Apparently I'm searching in the wrong places even though I really wasn't searching for answers at all.

Yolo, thrill kills, school shootings. We all search for what's going on with are youths. Fancy plans, deep social studies, political intervention are not going to solve these issue. These are all a result of a nation turning our backs on serving God. Jesus made it simple, "Come onto me"
    Last edited by unit300021; 08-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Changing "unto" to "onto" makes a rather different statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

That's what happens when you take Deep Social Studies in school.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Changing "unto" to "onto" makes a rather different statement.
    Oh, the bukkake parties they used to have in Galilee were pretty legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Hahaha. That's great.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Oh, the bukkake parties they used to have in Galilee were pretty legendary.
    And they called Mary a whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

This is from my uncle:

I have heard that earthquakes such as the one, that caused the Tsunami in Fukushima can be caused by deep nuclear blast, and B.P. seemed like it was done on purpose seeing how the Safety inspectors, and the POTUS, I thought I heard had, just visited it, two weeks prior to the explosion! Funny how all hell breaks loose and people can't seem to connect the dots and see the real big picture, and all under the current administration! Nothing like scoring first and holding the ball! This kind of stuff did not happen, so like in your face, when I was growing up! MSM not uncovering, but in fact covering up, is like, so what, in your face! The truth speaks loudly, but you look for lips moving from a human lieing source! Look deeply into the matter at all angles, think what Greed does and what some will do because of it, you will see, who is being B.S.'d. That's right You , NOT Me, I got my eyes on! Seems like they need to cause mass problems to have reason to exterminate a few off the globe everywhere, so the rich and the NWO, you so badly want, can be implemented, and the powers will answer to no one and they, can have more room! WHY DON'T YOU HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS VERY BAD PROBLEM and HOW TO SOLVE IT? Because it is not causing the effect needed yet! Just a thought share! What do you think, or do you? Do you realize what is going on? Oceans we feed off of are being killed by mans stupidity and greed! Brightside is you can see, your out of tuna better, in the pantry at night!
    This is his profile picture

last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

This is less annoying and more just incredibly comical. My friend who is a new mother has been posting the most amazing baby photos ever:

Last edited by Courtney; 08-28-2013 at 04:32 PM.

bahahaha so angry
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Mediocre, at best.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Amazing:

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! I AM SO MAD!
    What does this word mean? Dhimmitude

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill. So what does it mean? Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Obama used it in the health care bill . Now isn't this interesting? It is also included in the health care law.

Dhimmitude . I had never heard the word until now, so I typed it into Google and started reading. Pretty interesting! It's on Page 107 of the Obama healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and,
    yep, it exists.....it is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslin populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presenceAND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam!

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States !

AND Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured! Islam considers insurance to be "gambling," "risk-taking," and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivable, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health insurance needs paid for by the de-facto government insurance.

Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts. American citizens need to know about it.....

snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions April 13, 2010 .. Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations .. The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ..http://www.snopes.com/politics/medic...exemptions.asp .

Keep this going. Every non-Muslim in the United States of America needs to know about it.

Does this make you mad? I hope it does !!!!!!!!!!!!
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

How many news articles can Gunz post in a day?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Mitch, iI looked up "Dhimmitude," just out of curiosity to see if that was even the actual definition, and that whole block you posted is the entirety of a chain email copied verbatim (sans the last 3 lines). Apparently it's been going around since at least May.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...xempts-muslim/
    last.fm

I've been around long enough that this shouldn't be the case, but I continue to marvel at the complete nonsense people will believe.
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.