Page 154 of 226 FirstFirst ... 149150151152153154155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 6771

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    You think I didn't? I loathe when people post lazy, platitudinous shit like that.
    You are just choosing to loathe them.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

1 year ago today Puppy was snatched by Coyotes in his own backyard, he was not seen to the Coyotes as a best friend, an ally, a brother but simply as meat.

Every 3rd Tuesday of March I would like to invite you to LIVING TUESDAY where we can encourage the world to recognize the lives of animals by not eating meat for each meal on March 19th. Please join me to observe the life of my best friend who was murdered viciously and barbarically and much much too soon.
    Yo, I'm sorry your dog was eaten by coyotes. My boyfriend's cat was eaten by coyotes just this month and we are devastated. But, there's this thing called "THE CIRCLE OF LIFE" in which creatures eat other creatures and making everyone go #humblebrag vegan for the day won't change that.

Ha. Murdered viciously and barbarically, huh? What a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Anthropomorphism is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    So basically everyone who's NOT a non-minority first world citizen free from neural biochemical imbalances is choosing to be unhappy. Got it. Sack up, Africans, why you choosin' to be like that?
    I think it's pretty presumptuous to assume that Africans are less happy than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Someone who went to my high school but did not actually graduate: "Being able to lay down at night with a clear conches is worth all the goldin the world"

You should check and make sure she's not married to a mermaid Rumplestiltskin before dismissing the possibility that it's a moderately clever pun.

Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    Yo, I'm sorry your dog was eaten by coyotes. My boyfriend's cat was eaten by coyotes just this month and we are devastated. But, there's this thing called "THE CIRCLE OF LIFE" in which creatures eat other creatures and making everyone go #humblebrag vegan for the day won't change that.
    This one time I boycotted worms and all the birds were like, whoah, worms r cool, let's eat leaves.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I am very curious about people that presume that wild animals would see a domesticated baby dog as a "best friend."
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

So last week this girl I know was posting status updates saying how she is deactivating her account and making a big deal of it and what not. Last night she posts this...

Heard Obama got Impeached... so naturally I had to activate the fbook to find out. so I'm guessing this is false. Today. Is nuts.
    As if Obama were to be impeached the only way to know would be to activate your Facebook account, not just turn on the TV/Radio/Google and instantly find out in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

This thread never fails to deliver the hopelessness of our future.

Her spouse proudly discusses how he verbally threatens Best Buy employees with violence to get even better deals on electronic equipment.

Always look for the best in your spouse, and you will also end up discovering the best in yourself.
    The one comment below it is better, though:

Marriage takes a lot of work The Lord gives us ONE so we must look to him for strength, each and every day brings you closer, GOD doesn't bless 2 marriages, unless he has taken the first from us for some reason or abuse. Some people think that getting married will change the fact that they cheated on their first husband then have children and now it will make a difference in the eyes of God that you say I do again, I know that The Lord had his hand on Jerry and I from the start and he is there with you and Joshua also.THERE AAE NO DO OVERS IN MARRIAGE.

12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
    1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
    1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
    1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
    2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
    2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood

Well then I'm going to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

YES YOU AAE.

And I'm going to hell because my husband didn't abuse me, according to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

You need a more abusive husband.

Want my number?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Facebook Money Pics Bust Dad for Allegedly Dodging Child Support

http://gma.yahoo.com/facebook-money-...opstories.html
    This makes me laugh so hard. This is what you get asshole.

Congratulations, everyone. You've all made equality happen with the click of a button and a temporary removal of your own face.

Please excuse me if anyone is seeing my Candy Crush scores. I swear i clicked "Private" so it wouldn't post stupid stuff on FB, i'll check my settings.

Having said that, can anyone push me past level 35 so I don't have to pay 99 cents? I need one more person. #cheapskate
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

Congratulations, everyone. You've all made equality happen with the click of a button and a temporary removal of your own face.
    Came in here to post a variant on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

This is a lot more intriguing without context.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Having said that, can anyone push me past level 35 so I don't have to pay 99 cents? I need one more person. #cheapskate
    A friend commented last week that this game is like "watching the plague spread" to take over all of your friends. :P

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    A friend commented last week that this game is like "watching the plague spread" to take over all of your friends. :P
    yeah, i've only been playing since Sunday. the best/worst thing about it is that to get to a certain level (past 35) without paying, you have the option of "inviting" more friends. it's a pinche pyramid scheme, a highly addictive one. rather than paying the 99 cents, i've been going back and getting 3 stars on all the prior levels. there's a few (27, 28, 31, 33, 35) that i can't get higher than 2 stars on. maybe this should go in the default thread...
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

Please excuse me if anyone is seeing my Candy Crush scores. I swear i clicked "Private" so it wouldn't post stupid stuff on FB, i'll check my settings.

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    yeah, i've only been playing since Sunday. the best/worst thing about it is that to get to a certain level (past 35) without paying, you have the option of "inviting" more friends. it's a pinche pyramid scheme, a highly addictive one. rather than paying the 99 cents, i've been going back and getting 3 stars on all the prior levels. there's a few (27, 28, 31, 33, 35) that i can't get higher than 2 stars on. maybe this should go in the default thread...
    Stop.
    Just stop.

Wooooooo first in line — at Olive Garden
    Posted well before noon today.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Is the poster well past 80?

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    And I'm going to hell because my husband didn't abuse me, according to her.
    Can you take a punch?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    As awkward as the time I force-felched you?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

Jorge, obviously you can send me a request (I don't think you can send a specific person a ticket unless they 'ask' for one), as I have barely been able to tear myself away since Cara and Kylie got me hooked. I've been having to charge my phone a couple of times each day because of the iPhone app sucking down all my battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Is the poster well past 80?
    Years? No. Pounds? Well, well past.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Wooooooo first in line at Olive Garden
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Posted well before noon today.
    I remember back in 1985 when Olive Garden was considered fine dining.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.