Page 153 of 213 FirstFirst ... 148149150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 6376

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

... donut hole?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Wound't a hollow-weenie break off?
    rsw new sig add
    Last edited by roboto; 03-07-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    ... donut hole?
    Yes, I have no idea.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    rsw new sig add
    No way I am clouding the glory of Amy admitting to an entire decade's worth of fascination with dog dick sizes.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

So this girl Lucinda Harmony posted on Coachella's FB wall, she wants a free ticket to the festival and in return she will be giving out free hugs and informing all attendees on the power of hugs apparently. She also mentions that she will be giving tips on 'hugging technique'. Reminds me of that Tim and Eric skit where they educate on proper hugging techniques. I like how she describes her performance skills as awe inspiring. Here is her post in its entirety:

" I have been guided to you in hope to help make a dream of mine come true. I am a very big fan of the coachella festival and Im in search of someone who can help me build my portfolio of performance appearances. I am wondering if it is still possible to be a part of the magical creation called coachella! My intention is to raise the vibrations at the events I go to by opening peoples hearts and minds to the infinite bliss around them. I have attended events such as knowfest, LIB, burning man, green festival, lucidity, conscious life expo, & raw living festival with my free hugs sign, educating people about the power of a hug and sharing techniques on how to hug. It is my intention to spread as much love and light as possible at coachella. I also share my gift of sound healing combining reiki with tuning forks. Get tuned, get loved, and get hugged! As well as sharing my healing gifts I do hula hoop and isis wings/belly dancing performances. I am reaching out to you in hope to be able to walk around the crowd of the event sharing my love through hugs and awe inspiring performance/acrobatic skills. I live my life by donations so all I ask for is a performers ticket to the event. Please check out my festivals album to see some photos of my appearances. much love to you and thank you for listening!"
    Last edited by chbludevil; 03-09-2013 at 08:21 AM.

What the fuck is with all of these wooks who want a free ticket to a festival just because? If you're a performer, you'd most likely contact the groups that hire the performers right?

Hey Coachella, I would like my trip to Europe paid for, I have been to Coachella numerous times and have paid for it, but I feel like my presence is needed in Europe, will someone send me there? I can spread my gospel through the land with your help! If you look on the internet I am there, you will see me at various festivals, so why not put this person in a place with a euro background! I live on wages and feel that it is unfair to the equality of man kind if there are people there without money who can live day to day. Why can't I do europe for free? Tons of people do it right?

Thank you and be the change!

Everyone is entitled to everything they want because of their heightened opinion about their own self worth, Mugwog. Didn't you know?

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Oh shit. I did not get the memo, I'm sorry.

And why do you occasionally see people declaring that they are giving out 'free hugs'. Isn't this sort of redundant? When have hugs ever been anything but free? Just say your giving out hugs. Now if this chick was giving out free blow jobs I'm sure she could find plenty of dudes willing to fund her trip.

Quote Originally Posted by chbludevil View Post
    So this girl Lucinda Harmony posted on Coachella's FB wall, she wants a free ticket to the festival and in return she will be giving out free hugs and informing all attendees on the power of hugs apparently. She also mentions that she will be giving tips on 'hugging technique'. Reminds me of that Tim and Eric skit where they educate on proper hugging techniques. I like how she describes her performance skills as awe inspiring. Here is her post in its entirety:

" I have been guided to you in hope to help make a dream of mine come true. I am a very big fan of the coachella festival and Im in search of someone who can help me build my portfolio of performance appearances. I am wondering if it is still possible to be a part of the magical creation called coachella! My intention is to raise the vibrations at the events I go to by opening peoples hearts and minds to the infinite bliss around them. I have attended events such as knowfest, LIB, burning man, green festival, lucidity, conscious life expo, & raw living festival with my free hugs sign, educating people about the power of a hug and sharing techniques on how to hug. It is my intention to spread as much love and light as possible at coachella. I also share my gift of sound healing combining reiki with tuning forks. Get tuned, get loved, and get hugged! As well as sharing my healing gifts I do hula hoop and isis wings/belly dancing performances. I am reaching out to you in hope to be able to walk around the crowd of the event sharing my love through hugs and awe inspiring performance/acrobatic skills. I live my life by donations so all I ask for is a performers ticket to the event. Please check out my festivals album to see some photos of my appearances. much love to you and thank you for listening!"
    More from her profile:
    Work and Education

being an inspiration <3
    Oct 1986 to present

Life Coach
    Nov 2010 to present
    Life Coaching involves helping people create and achieve goals. The client and the coach set an agenda incorporating values, building on strengths, and clarifying the client's current life and career purpose. It has been said that "life coaching is product development with you as the product." Life coaching addresses every aspect of your life, knowing that growth in one area will affect all areas simultaneously.

Certified NLP Practitioner
    Nov 2010 to present
    NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP is a highly effective set of psychological tools for: change, motivation, success, empowerment, influence, persuasion and communication. All behavior and communication has a structure, these are determined by how the brain codes learning and experience. Based on this structure, NLP offers a set of tools for achieving specific desired outcomes, effectiveness and better choices in life. NLP is a study of the habits and strategies behind excellence and success. NLP is an attitude of thinking in terms of possibilities instead of problems. It is known to produce fast results and profound lasting change in clients.

Dakini
    May 2005 to present
    A Dakini is an honorary title given to women who have the rare ability to help people instantly connect to the spirit through their embodiment of divine feminine energy. In the presence of a Dakini, people will become spontaneously awakened and set free of the masks and pretenses that disempowered them. This initiation will enable them to connect with states of divine union and bliss that they had aways longed to experience.

Jedi / sourcerer / healer / angel
    Oct 1986 to present
    it is my intention to assist you in creating a new vision, a vision that inspires you to live and love. it is time for you to reclaim your knowledge as a creator through thought, to recall the purpose of your life and to remember who you are.

Lightworker
    Oct 1986 to present
    I have chosen a path of light, to serve others and the whole. To help evolve human consciousness. To heal and be healed. To grow & to love. I am awake and aware. As with in... so with out .. this is the way. I am here to share with you what I have learned along my journey of spiritual awakening and to evoke the light with in you to shine brighter then ever.

And of course she lives in Sedona, AZ...I think I can smell the patchouli from here.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 03-09-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

it's like just knowing her inspirational light is out there pumping up the vibrations of the universe has already empowered my own inner vision of light and love. namaste
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

It sounds like feather.

No, Feather is grounded.

Shit, I spent the majority of my childhood grounded so my only words of wisdom tend to be, "Just do it."

Lucinda sounds a lot like my sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by chbludevil View Post
    And why do you occasionally see people declaring that they are giving out 'free hugs'. Isn't this sort of redundant? When have hugs ever been anything but free? Just say your giving out hugs. Now if this chick was giving out free blow jobs I'm sure she could find plenty of dudes willing to fund her trip.
    and if she needs someone to give her a ticket to give the hugs, they are no longer free. can anyone link to this post?

Due to the Fact that I am about 3 1/2 months from the Baby Bar, I will not be celebrating my birthday this year. Thanks to the people that have asked though.
    A month away.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Shes so terrible
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/23/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

so she's going to a bar that serves babies?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    A month away.
    If you don't announce your birthday on facebook a month in advance, you'll only get birthday wishes from those weird people who kind of stalk you. Yes, people like RSW.

He checks in at Subway and then posts this:

For the L ord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” http://bible.us/116/ZEP3.17.NLT

The moment u realize u pretty jacked #priceless #fitness #Jackedcity #happyfriday
    I use to date this guy, I am pretty sure he is now on steroids. Every photo is of his muscles and every post is about being jacked. He needs to lay off the juice his head is now too small for his body.

Does he talk funny?

Yes, he speaks thug, with a jamaican accent and a lisp. I couldn't understand shit he said, but he was pretty to look at.

Hahaha, I figured.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Yes, he speaks thug, with a jamaican accent and a lisp. I couldn't understand shit he said, but he was pretty to look at.
    I'm trying with all my might to visualize this guy without losin' it...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

There are two types of people in the world: those who choose to be happy, and those who choose to be unhappy.
    So basically everyone who's NOT a non-minority first world citizen free from neural biochemical imbalances is choosing to be unhappy. Got it. Sack up, Africans, why you choosin' to be like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I hate people who think you can choose to be happy. Assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Ugh, tell them to fuck off.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

You think I didn't? I loathe when people post lazy, platitudinous shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?