Page 145 of 203 FirstFirst ... 140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 6065

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

i feel bad for republicans. i feel zero sympathy for all the libertarians posting absurd quotes about how we're all lazy and that we voted for obama because we don't want to pay for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

I have only met nice fairly smart libertarians. The republicans in my feed are really infuriating since they seem to be hoping for a catastrophe so they can say, told you so. I am guilty of being a smug asshole, just to piss off said annoying republican friends.
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i feel bad for republicans. i feel zero sympathy for all the libertarians posting absurd quotes about how we're all lazy and that we voted for obama because we don't want to pay for anything.
    That seems to be a popular Republican opinion, as well. I don't know what types of Libertarians and Republicans you come across, but this seems to be very different from what I've observed.

Most of my republican friends apparently voted for jesus last night because they're all posting about how he's still lord and savior and "in the throne". that must be why Romney lost?

I am thankful that no matter who won the election, what props were passed or defeated in the state my God is on the throne and He alone is in control of my life. No man will defeat me!
    Thankful that God is still in control. Thankful to live in a democratic country where we can vote. Reminded that we have the amazing privilege of supporting our nation and its leaders by praying for them - no matter who they are.
    Tonight, after the election is over, I can predict (and guarantee) the following results:
    1. God will still be on His throne.
    2. Jesus will still be King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    3. The Bible will still have all the answers to every problem.
    4. The tomb will still be empty.
    5. Jesus will still be the only way to heaven.
    6. Prayer will still work - it will still make a difference and God will still answer prayer.
    7. The cross, not the government, will still be our salvation.
    8. There will still be room at the cross.
    9. Jesus will still save anyone who places their faith and trust in Him.
    10. God will still be with us always - He will never leave us or forsake us.
    someone should check on god, he's been in the bathroom a very long time.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar • 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo • 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i got this gem this morning

"It is better to trust in the Lord, than to put any confidence in man." Psalms 118:8
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Wait. People still believe the bible has "all the answers to every problem?" There is an extremely easy way to falsify this. Have you asked him a question? Basically any question will do. See how he responds. Let us know when his world comes crashing down around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

Sour grapes to the max (and what is extra sad is that I went to grad school with this person, a program in which we focused in part on how to go about composing arguments):

Yeah. I'm actually quite pissed about the election. You know why? Because I spend 4 hours a day commuting to my job and I drive thru the neighborhoods of the lazy degenerates who suck on the teet of the government handout. It makes me angry that 1/3 of my income--which I work very hard for and busted my ass off to attain thru college, grad school, and working a multitude of jobs (and at times lived in near-poverty levels for--air mattress for 7 months, thank you)--is just given to them. Screw you. You think I love waking up early, driving in traffic, and sitting at a desk for 10 hours? No! It's WORK. I like to eat and pay rent and EARN my money.

I work to supplement the masses of the lazy. Whose idleness leads to violence, crimes, and spawning more lazy teet-suckers.

I bust my ass and I'm rewarded with more taxes. And with this new POS insurance plan that mandates I drop $2k before it even kicks in. God forbid I want to procreate because then I'm spending $4k before insurance kicks in. That's not even including medicine or my biweekly contribution.

But the lazy pay nothing. They are rewarded.

Yeah. I'm angry. And I'm not alone. A country divided by the doers and the takers. If you're not angry, I know which party you fall into.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Wait. People still believe the bible has "all the answers to every problem?" There is an extremely easy way to falsify this. Have you asked him a question? Basically any question will do. See how he responds. Let us know when his world comes crashing down around him.
    *Insert Bill Hicks dinosaurs in the Bible bit here*

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    That seems to be a popular Republican opinion, as well. I don't know what types of Libertarians and Republicans you come across, but this seems to be very different from what I've observed.
    on my feed, the republicans aren't making angry posts. it's just all about god's plan and trying to stay positive. i'm not religious, but if that's what makes you stay positive, then so be it. i'll try to find some libertarian gems tonight. almost all the posts are angry, condescending, and self-righteous about how much smarter they are than the rest of us who are sheeple who know nothing. maybe it's just my friends

I don't think I have any republican friends except for a couple family members, and they thankfully don't post about politics. It's all happyland on my facebook!
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

In my home state every single county was red. Even though they still haven't sent me my absentee ballot it looks like my vote wouldn't have counted there anyway.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sσnar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

My presidential vote only counted in 1996.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Mormon facebook friend

You know what this race means? If you're a conservative plan on doubling the amount of children you want to have if you would ever like to see an R in the White House again, and keep your kids close.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

That doesn't surprise me. I was thinking the same thing. (not that I want to have more children; that white conservatives would want to have more children)

Out off all the republican/libertarian posts I saw I think this one really angered me the most

God will not bless this 3rd world country
    Really? I'm not religious so I might not be 100% accurate but isn't god supposed to be loving to everyone? Or does god only love and listen to and answer the prayers of the rich now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I want to thank this election for making facebook so unbearable that now I don't obsessively check it anymore. The amount of propaganda and energy everyone puts into these elections could be spent on more productive things.

Like the Coachella forums.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Out off all the republican/libertarian posts I saw I think this one really angered me the most

Really? I'm not religious so I might not be 100% accurate but isn't god supposed to be loving to everyone? Or does god only love and listen to and answer the prayers of the rich now?
    Revelation 21:8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

God ain't kind to those who don't listen.

um... thanks for sharing?

Fellow friend I have been keeping this in dark from u and I'm sorry, I am also sorry to my boss.
    Since I have had left for the UK, to be exact it was 4 days the 13 of October the began a terrible month for me, once when I was in the UK I acted as a bunny rabbit who was crying from the pain, when barely happened and it hurt, I the I was going to have a brain hemmrage stupi auto correct even the wrong sometimes.
    Anyways when I returned, I had the flu, till this day it's been on again off again, for 3 days this week the bunny came back causing more pain,I finally got a drug store swallowed some castor oil, 7 hour and 28 days later poof, it was the last bar of the song, I told the lighting guys what to do, I had to stand up cause the did, the it happened pouring down into my shoes, I ran so fast room well it was still going, got to the toilet and spent another 20 in the thanks for listening to my story!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar • 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo • 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

saw this gem on someone's wall wishing them a happy Bday. X_X

FROM THE DRUG CARTEL OF SAN DIEGO CALIFORIA.. B EST WISHES FOR A VERY SMILING HAPPY BITHDAY THE COPS SAY I DO SMACK EVEN, SO I WILL GIVE YOU A PLANT IN A CUP FOR YOU, CAUSE WE DELI WORKERS NEED CUPS , ( NOT REALLY JK PEOPLE CHILL ITS A JOKE. TO WORK IN ANY DELI YOU MUST HAVE A BRAIN AND A PLAN AND DAV IDS PLAN IS RIGFGHT ON LOVE BOAT THE PRO WAY JUST HIM AND HIS HEART STRINGS LEGAL NOT DRUGS, WE ARE NOT THE DRUG CARTEL WORLD WIDES, WE ARE THE WORK FORCE OF SAN DIEGO, WE DO SUNNY SIDE UPS WE ARE PROPER , WE SHOW UP AND WORK IN ODD CONDITIONS TOO ITS WAR ALWAYS TO B E STRIGHT TOO, SO GIVE DAVID A B OW, ITS SUNDAY
    there's more...

WAIT ANOTHER GIFT TOO HE DESERVES THE BEST EVER HE WORKS AT ALBERSONS ITS HOLY TO ME TOO, BOW HEADS, ALBERT MY PUP WAS BORN IN THE PARKING LOT OF ALBERTSONS TOO AMEN ALBERT GOT KILLED BY ROSEY A BULLY, CALM ROSEY ) HA HA WAIT DAVID NEEDS MORE HA HA OK IKTS HIS B IRTHDAY FOOLS OK WAIT

11/21 - Pearl Jam - Viejas Arena

Speaking of Republican/Libertarian posts. I never thought something more annoying would pop up than Republicans. I don't know if it's just that I've been encountering some terrible Libertarians, but I've actually found statements like, "No matter who one the election, God still reigns," to be greatly refreshing in the midst of all the Ron Paul can do no wrong, these states should actually secede, and all the fucking slogans about "Statists."
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

here here, alchemy. i really don't understand the passion behind states' rights. it seems like a copout to not truly legalize some things, like marijuana or abortion. it's also 2012. interstate commerce is a whole different ballgame than it was in the 1700s.

To me, it looks like a bunch of pseudo-intellectualism rising out of having read Ayn Rand and one-sided books on the economy, prescribed by Ron Paul.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

My friend, who is a nerdy engineer (read: zero social skills, zero experience with the ladies) is 24, and he posted this as his profile picture:

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

what are we looking at here.

4/17: The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's
    4/17: Minilogue @ Mighty
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    what are we looking at here.
    He photoshopped his head on a dude's body who is standing next to a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

haha, I thought he just had an exceptionally large head and tiny body.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

His head is kinda cute.

Who is that girl?

Ask him where he got the shirt from.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

The weirdest part of that photo is the description says, "Here is a picture of me with my mom."
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.