Page 144 of 214 FirstFirst ... 139140141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 6396

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    "Anyone know of a reputable fencing company that specializes in rod iron fencing?"
    I think we may have the same Facebook friend. But you and I aren't FB friends. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

My sister in law has recently completed some dodgy internet course to become a "qualified" personal trainer.
    She now continually badgers us all with preachy diatribes about the evils of potatoes and meat, cheesy motivational quotes and pictures as well as complaining about any actual facts by real nutritionists that refute any of her crazy ideas. It's all I can do to stop myself from going to her house, sitting on her chest and force feeding the bitch carbs until she explodes.

Or I could unsubscribe I guess.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Bridge:
    Because I have lived alone for so long it is difficult for me to understand that some people consider the needs or opinions of others when making decisions for their personal lives. It seems as if I can be kind of mean when anyone tries to infringe on my space or suggest that things should not always be my own way. I'm not wrong for that, it's a privilege I have earned that comes with being independent and paying my own bills, and not having a family, and living alone. It's what people like me are entitled to.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

guy i know from high school:
    People look for water to cool their feet from the heat of people,places and things. Why try to temporarily relieve yourself with something that will always be hot? Instead of using water , wash your body in lava that way when you see others suffering and complaining day in and day out looking for water you can smile and help them as you walk throughout this world of hot coals. For it is when you have felt the heat of hell you can bare the heat of this world. Use what hurts you to your advantage because you will never be able to change what happened only what happens...
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - The Zombies / Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Deep, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Bridge
    So someone asked me how many years of my life I have wasted at my deadend jobs. I get this here and there from time to time. I'm sitting here thinking I should ask them how many years they have wasted in their lousy marriage. If we compare these two, at least I'm getting paid for this.

Bridge
    Today I informed four different people that their shoe was untied. I just wonder if it's always like this and I don't notice or more people's shoes were untied this morning than normally.
    Bridge
    It seems that I have become more and more mean and I don't get along with anyone. If that's what it takes for me to be taken seriously from now on, then that's what it takes, unfortunately.
    Last edited by faxman75; 10-29-2012 at 06:37 PM.

So you can like threads now?

f.jpg

Yes, I'm not sure I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yes, I'm not sure I like that.
    I know for a fact I don't.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

I posted in the Default thread about it. I absolutely do not like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

The girl I went to high school with who died recently just came back from the dead to like samsung mobile phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    The girl I went to high school with who died recently just came back from the dead to like samsung mobile phones.
    I also have a dead friend that liked the ZOOSK page this week. Such a joke.

I was watching the news and got annoyed by this asshole who wouldn't let a mother and two children into his home during the hurricane because "they shouldn't have been out". The two children ended up dying because this man didn't help them. So I stopped watching the news and went of facebook to see this lovely status at the top of my news feed....

"HELP!. christmas present to myself... Ray-Ban OR Michael Kors aviators????"

Reallyyyy??? That's what you need help with? You can't decide what overpriced sunglasses to purchase for CHRISTMAS! A holiday about GIVING to OTHERS. Wow...

9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

I was so mad when I saw a friend of mine (who passed away over a year ago) recently like the Mitt Romney page. I want to punch his gf in the vagina.

Shut the fuck up Faxy (Election Edition)

and shut the fuck up everyone else (Election Edition)

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

What, specifically, is annoying you? Or is it just ANY mention of the election?

Self-righteousness from the people that did vote.
    Self-righteousness from the people that didn't vote.
    Announcements about de-friending based on political status updates.
    Announcements attempting to coerce people into voting.

Oh, ok. We're cool, then.

Your election related status update made me smirk. You're alright, son. You're alright.

"Like if you want your first marriage to be your only marriage" alongside of a picture of a wedding.

Posted by a guy living with his 3rd baby momma. Maybe that's why he didn't actually marry the first 2.

Actually, it was either him or his girlfriend, as they share a facebook page, which is a total barf on it's own.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

"lmfao. humanoids were created by the aliens and tooken here to earth many years ago to farm gold for the aliens and the aliens will come back to take the gold"

Quote Originally Posted by Ajo209 View Post
    "lmfao. humanoids were created by the aliens and tooken here to earth many years ago to farm gold for the aliens and the aliens will come back to take the gold"
    You're friends with Tom Cruise ?

Coachella Junkie

I've been logged off FB since Monday morning because of the election. Not interested in the relentless spew of political & voting banter.

Coachella Junkie

Shut the fuck up Faxy (Election Edition)
    I want to be a fly on the wall the next time Faxy gets pulled over by a police officer for speeding or something. Just to see how it unfolds.

Trust no one.

I love how all the Romney supporters are praying extra hard for our souls this morning on facebook. Oy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I love how all the Romney supporters are praying extra hard for our souls this morning on facebook. Oy.
    One noteworthy update:

"Don't worry my friends...change is coming! Jesus is coming for his people soon! God have mercy!"

"Congratulations California you are now the highest taxed state in the nation."

she said it so it must be true, right?
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

This gem caught my eye this morning:

There is nothing more ignorant than a mass who takes value in words spoken on podiums. You know who else gave good speeches? Hitler. And i am utterly convinced i live in a world full of de-synthesized people who love to love an image painted in 5 minutes on a stage full of words that will ring promises and hopes and changes that are to come. There was 4 years of those broken promises, changes and hopes. and its enough that we didn't learn our lesson then. It is even more shocking to know we will have to learn it for sure this time. You can get put in time out once and you can even put bubble gum under your desk a few times but eventually the teacher is going to slap your'e ass with a ruler and only then will you know what you should not have done. Dear United States of America, you have allowed a man back into office who speaks cunning words, holds grandiose posture and smiles brighter than a crest commercial, but mark my words; you will become poorer, you will go hungry, you will see our nation lose the very foundation that it was built upon brick by brick. And once the curtain is lifted and once you see a country standing on the brink of poverty get pushed into ruins; i guess then and only then you will know to never vote for somebody based on his rhetoric and stage presence.
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - The Zombies / Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Aw, I feel a little bad for the republicans today. I remember how disheartening the 2004 election was.
    Because fucking millenials that's what