Page 135 of 211 FirstFirst ... 130131132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 6326

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I didn't realize that there was such a thing as a "bitch storm."
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Hurricunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    Chris sounds like a major pussy.
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Someone I barely knew in high school added me out of the blue and in the past 24 hours she has posted this and at least 30 other similar pics. Here's another.

7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

That last one reads like a masochistic sex fantasy.

A high school classmate posted a photo of 50 Shades of Grey and captioned it:

The first book I am going to read since high school is...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Hate the Timeline profile? Have Google Chrome or Firefox? Want to make Facebook like it was in the good ol' days?

FUCK YEAH SOCIALREVIVER PLUGIN

http://www.socialreviver.net/
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Hate the Timeline profile? Have Google Chrome or Firefox? Want to make Facebook like it was in the good ol' days?

FUCK YEAH SOCIALREVIVER PLUGIN

http://www.socialreviver.net/

Proof:

suddenly becomes

it's just your view, if that matters. It probably just changes the style sheet that facebook is using.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

I know it only changes my view. I don't care what it looks like on other people's computers, just mine.

righty-o!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

alright, i'm going to say it. sorry jason and jen

please do not tag or message me and 50 of your friends on anything except for a group photo where we are all in it. i get emails sent to me from facebook because their event and messaging features never quite work right on my phone. sometimes i need things like an address and it's much easier to search my email than try to get onto facebook. i have the app on my phone and if i didn't, i would hardly ever use facebook because i'm rarely computing outside of work. if you want to show me a random photo, post it on MY wall. if i'm not in the photo, why am i being tagged in the photo? if you need to message more than a handful of people at once, there has to be a better way than putting us ALL in the same conversation we probably aren't all interested in. this can sometimes lead to random people not on your friend's list messaging you (i've had this happen before). and even if i didn't have the app on my phone, i'd still get the notifications at the top every.single.fucking.time someone has something to say. it shouldn't be my responsibility to remove myself from a conversation i never asked to enter.

it's obviously not the end of the world, my inbox doesn't distract me from trafficing helicopters or anything, i just think there are better ways to have a group conversation and share photos. it's a bit disrespectful to ask someone to go through 50+ people's comments just to have a conversation with you.
    Last edited by chairmenmeow47; 09-05-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Facebook drama! People with phones that don't quite work properly problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

This is as good a place as any for Ivy to request that she not be tagged.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

it's really more of a general bitch. i can't be the only one annoyed with people (sorry jason) who tag you in some random photo with a bunch of other people or when they get added to mass messages that result in a bunch of replies from people not on your friends-list.

It's absolutely annoying. Unless I'm the center of the post and all of the attention is about me. But OTHERWISE.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

mass messages get to me. i used to get spam messages with hundreds of people telling the spammer to fuck off. that was fun.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

It's absolutely annoying. Unless I'm the center of the post and all of the attention is about me. But OTHERWISE.
    ... what the fuck else is the tag button for? you're with someone you know, tag. you're posting a picture of someone you know, tag. you're talking about something relevant to that person's interests, tag a FEW people, not 50. you want to message 50+ friends about something maybe 5 will actually care about or want to post a random picture of a flower in your backyard (someone actually tagged 45 of us in one of these)... TAGGING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
    Last edited by chairmenmeow47; 09-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Tags are the bane of all that is the interwebz.

I think it's fair to say that this applies to CapnCray's post.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    you're talking about something relevant to that person's interests, tag

You can set it so you have to approve your tags, if you are that important. I have all email notifications turned off since the Coachella countdown picture extravaganza.

The flower thing I hate - especially when I travel and have the good old "which of your friends is this" security question and have to identify a cupcake or a fucking baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

updated i meant tag a handful of other people. not your entire friend's list.

i can't believe i'm the only one besides ronnie and gunz who thinks this is annoying.

and i did not know you could approve tags, problem solved

It's annoying in the most insignificant, easily avoidable way possible.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I absolutely think it's annoying, but she doesn't do it repeatedly, and she tagged her Coachella friends in a Coachella post. I don't think that's out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    updated i meant tag a handful of other people. not your entire friend's list.

i can't believe i'm the only one besides ronnie and gunz who thinks this is annoying.

and i did not know you could approve tags, problem solved
    I only have one friend who does this, and he only tags me in a picture that I'm not in if I was actually there with them, perhaps taking the picture, or what have you.

I think you just need some new friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    I absolutely think it's annoying, but she doesn't do it repeatedly, and she tagged her Coachella friends in a Coachella post. I don't think that's out of line.
    i wasn't only referencing jen as jen didn't tag me in an image. it was a general bitch. plenty of nice and well-meaning people seem to do this for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    it's facebook. every single bitch in this thread falls in that category.