Page 133 of 217 FirstFirst ... 128129130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 6495

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    See, I don't understand that. Facebook is what you make it. She could have just blocked the ones making dramatic posts and been fine. People are dumb. People that bitch about Facebook are dumber.
    I agree. You can even select who sees your posts if you don't want particular people to see or comment on a status update.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I've heard if you close your account you have to delete each photo you have uploaded individually. This alone would be motivation for me to just keep using it even if I hated it.
    Even then, just don't log on if they are so over it. I think I still have a myspace page that i haven't logged into for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    I sort of hate my 19 year old self for posting such garbage.
    I think most of us hate the 19 year old version of ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

hahahaha, i love re-reads of my live journal. so much 19 year old bullshit and raver shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Coachella Junkie

A friend of mine just posted 13 pictures of herself giving herself a haircut. Before/Transition/After photos. 13 pictures of it.

One of my biggest hates on FB is how people take a near infinite amount of photos just of themselves for attention.

Even then, just don't log on if they are so over it. I think I still have a myspace page that i haven't logged into for years now.
    Yeah I haven't logged onto Myspace in a few years either. Couldn't delete it even if I wanted to though simply because I tried to log on once to delete it. Didn't remember my password to it and I used a fake email address when I created it so I can't even do the forget password thing. I guess I'll have a Myspace forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Something's making it hard for her to act like an intellectual, but I doubt that it's Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Do you think she is going to ever look back at her old posts and realize how crazy she is?

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    A friend of mine just posted 13 pictures of herself giving herself a haircut. Before/Transition/After photos. 13 pictures of it.

One of my biggest hates on FB is how people take a near infinite amount of photos just of themselves for attention.
    Haha I know a woman whose Flickr account has a "self portraits" folder. Last time I looked, there were 215 pictures she'd taken of herself, and each one was virtually identical, with her making the same posed expression.

duckface?

i wish. more like a forced smile with her mouth mostly closed, like she's self conscious about her teeth.

Is anyone else annoyed of all the Chic-Fil-A stuff people are posting? For or against I'm sick of it.

I'm annoyed by all the Jerry Garcia's birthday stuff. I'd have thought he's been dead long enough that people who followed him when he was alive have outgrown that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nosurprises12 View Post
    I think most of us hate the 19 year old version of ourselves.
    Nope.

That kid got more ass than a toilet seat, pardon the expression.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    So, I just got Timeline, and out of curiosity, I started rereading my old feed from 2009, when I first got a Facebook.
    I spent a good half hour overanalyzing comments made by my ex-wife a few months before everything fell apart. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    I spent a good half hour overanalyzing comments made by my ex-wife a few months before everything fell apart. Good times.
    My ex deleted her Facebook, so none of her comments or posts show up on my old feed.

feelsgoodman.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Also, Chick-Fil-A related bullshit is still appearing on my news feed. CUT IT OUT PEOPLE
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

I have no idea what is happening with that.

I made an assumption that the chicken is making people gay and chickfila doesn't support their new gay customers rights. The statuses are more fun this way.

National Friendship Day!!! make sure to spend some time with your bestie like me!!! Oh and RIP Marilyn Monroe (50 years today)

she's gotten the best of me, looked up IDKYBILY on facebook and thinking of joining for the funny. she post that stuff on that page or only her personal one?

Yeah, would keep it separate from this board completely. Good idea about saying I saw a sticker.

Charlene's standpoint on marijuana is ambiguous at best it appears.

she's gotten the best of me, looked up IDKYBILY on facebook and thinking of joining for the funny. she post that stuff on that page or only her personal one?
    This just got me curious and so I looked it up also. Turns out I have three Facebook friends already apart of this group.

A friend who I went to middle school with passed away while serving his tour of duty as a Marine in Afghanastan. He was suppose to come home in two weeks. Kind of in shock finding out about this through facebook status updates and picture collages of him.

I have not been close with him in years but this really tears me up. I've never had someone my age pass away and a lot of my relatives are in the military...

His most recent status was "18 days!!!!! till were flying in on good ol' K-Bay!!!!! dear god please dont fuck me over on this one i really cant wait to just finaly relax without looking over my shoulder"

This isn't annoying, but technology and the way people are interacting with his facebook profile still is really freaking me out.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I had a similar experience, a youngish person I knew (my age) who actually posted on here died and although I first heard about it from a mutual drug friend when he told me the news I didn't recognize the guy by his real name--I just always thought of him by his board handle. It took a minute for me to put the two together. Then his family got control of his facebook account and started posting all these old pictures of him and comments for people to remember him by and shit and it felt odd. Finally it came up on his birthday after many months of being quiet and they posted again for his birthday.

I unfriended the account.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

A kid that's my brother's age (3-4 years younger than me) that grew up in my neighborhood but moved away and i probably haven't seen him in 12-15 years, just friend requested me. This is his only publicly viewable photo:
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

A million crying eagles draped by a million American flags cannot reach the regal majesty of that image.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

It would make a pretty sweet back tattoo
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

This isn't really annoying so much as pathetically lame. This is from a high school friend who I haven't seen or spoken to in 14 years. He used to be reasonably cool, so the fact that he became such a dork is incredible.

e9e1dd99.jpg

Bruce : I have failed them Alfred, I was supposed to be symbol of justice, and I couldn't save them..
    Alfred : Never forget them, just remember the Heroes that took your place that night.

I have been wanting to this pic for a while

Never forget them July 20, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.