Page 112 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 6377

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

It's always easy to detect when Faxy's started hitting the bottle:

I'm such a sentimental sap, I swear to god as an atheist I can understand why people get emotionally attached to things as nice as saving trees. Stop cutting down the god damned trees people! You might think there are a ton but OMG meth heads are even burning down the good ones...plus there is only like a small percentage less than what we started with. Stop Deforestation! It's going to be such a good night....I can feel it.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

can't believe that is real.

That's fucking insane...

...Fucking insane enough to work! Let's sign up and end racism!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Hearing a 6 piece Irish band cover 'Salisbury Hill' is pretty badass!
    This made me laugh. I'm picturing Peter Gabriel climbing a Salisbury steak hill.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Josh: Like this comment if you think Obama is the worst president in the history of America. Because I'm being told I don't like him because I'm racist and not because he is a train wreck of a president. So crazy to me this race card thing is always the out when anyone ever talks about bad policies and the over growth and intrusion of government into peoples lives!!

Grant:Of course you're not racist! You about to have a baby! With a black girl! As far as I can see, you are in the clear. Fuck these crazy as niggas calling you racist.

Josh:Its cause we are white and when ever we say something negative about another race we automatically are racisit. But its ok for a different race talking negative about a white person they arnt. Bs!

Me:Worst president in the history of america huh? Please list your top 5 "worst" presidents and include a list of things they have done to earn this rating.

Josh:We will start with the 6 trillion he has spent. Or is it 5. What r we at now 15.1 or 16.1? Think its 15. he started with just over 10 coming of the 5 bush spent over the 8 years he was in

Me: I don't want to debate Josh. I respect your opinion and I was just wondering who else you thought was a "bad" president. Most people would list Andrew Johnson as the worst for creating the Jim Crowe laws. Woodrow wilson for the sedition act and the Palmer Raids. Andrew jackson for owning so many slaves and for carrying out the "trail of tears". Millard Fillmore for passing the Fugitive slave law. Last but not least would be Richard Nixon who delayed civil rights progress, created the federal War on Drugs and for his part in Watergate. I don't judge presidents on how much money they "spend" while in office. I instead like to look at things they acheived while in office. For Instance Obama saved the collapse of the American automotive industry, shifted the focus of the war from Iraq to Afghanistan, relaxed Anti-American tensions throughout the world, signed order to close the prisoner “torture camp” at Guantanamo Bay, has made the environment a national priority and a primary source for job creation, has made education a national priority by putting emphasis and money behind new ideas like charter schools, won the Nobel Peace Prize, appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court, tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles, authorized construction of additional health centers to care for veterans, ended previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has created 2.1 million jobs, ended previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs, closed offshore tax safe havens, Launched Recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, an unprecedented step to provide transparency and accountability through technology, expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children, federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research, instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return “home” to visit loved ones ,signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system.

(For the record, this kid is the most racist person I know, his girlfriend who he unintentionally impregnated is 1/4 african american and it doesn't show.)
    Last edited by fetuspiniata; 03-03-2012 at 06:17 AM.

old school

Did he reply?

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    It's always easy to detect when Faxy's started hitting the bottle:
    The sad thing is that was only 2 beers in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    Did he reply?
    His girlfriend "liked" my comments!

Josh:Well uncontrollable spending spending is a huge issue. It will bring the collapsing of the dollar if we keep raising the dept ceiling. He once said he considered bush spending 5 trillion throught his 8 years in office to b an act of treason... and should b impeached. He said he would cut it in half but instead doubled what bush did his first 4 years. Also this "green" environment thing u talk about is a sham. He steps all over our constitution every chance he gets to pass his radical agenda. He refuses to drill or even look for oil period. His stance on Iran makes me sick as well as the disrespect he has shown to Israel. Minnijod or how ever u spell his name is not even going to tell us now when he is going to attack Irans nuke facilities which is going to be soon. His disgusting apathy for Muslim radicals and distain for our own military. Obama care will bankrupt us alone. He Shits on the freedom of religion every chance he gets. He has destroyed the private sector through bad policies and taxation and seems to b happy about it. Passed a law that makes it legal for military to detain any American citizens for any reason for how ever long they want. Wrote this fast g2g

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Oh I see the problem.
    Your friend is a fucking moron.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Quote Originally Posted by fetuspiniata View Post
    His girlfriend "liked" my comments!

Josh:Well uncontrollable spending spending is a huge issue. It will bring the collapsing of the dollar if we keep raising the dept ceiling. He once said he considered bush spending 5 trillion throught his 8 years in office to b an act of treason... and should b impeached. He said he would cut it in half but instead doubled what bush did his first 4 years. Also this "green" environment thing u talk about is a sham. He steps all over our constitution every chance he gets to pass his radical agenda. He refuses to drill or even look for oil period. His stance on Iran makes me sick as well as the disrespect he has shown to Israel. Minnijod or how ever u spell his name is not even going to tell us now when he is going to attack Irans nuke facilities which is going to be soon. His disgusting apathy for Muslim radicals and distain for our own military. Obama care will bankrupt us alone. He Shits on the freedom of religion every chance he gets. He has destroyed the private sector through bad policies and taxation and seems to b happy about it. Passed a law that makes it legal for military to detain any American citizens for any reason for how ever long they want. Wrote this fast g2g
    This post is Facepalm in so many different ways.

Here is a post of his from Feb 17th.
    Josh:Obama's president, so? What's he represent? Just because the *****'s half black don't mean he's Heaven-sent You're clueless to evidence and all the minds he's messin' with His charm and smile hasn't got my ass up out this debt for shit Frontin' like he's truly Jesus And all you fools believe it The change he's making isn't good, that's just how you conceived it It's like we all broker than ever, i...t's due to reasons Dealing with self-beneficial plans and the movement he's with Illuminati, or whatever the fuck they go by They're the reason weird shit happens, and we don't know why Why did Michael Jackson start his tour than have to go die? How did rap music go from really good to so dry? Real artists get shelved and wack one's get famous To leave masses brainless, a smart mind is dangerous In their eyes there probably ain't no real shit in your playlist You're just a product of what the government has created

Passed a law that makes it legal for military to detain any American citizens for any reason for how ever long they want.
    A legitimate gripe about his policies at least. Although if it was a white Republican who had done it, he'd call him a hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Here is a post of his from Feb 17th.
    Josh:Obama's president, so? What's he represent? Just because the *****'s half black don't mean he's Heaven-sent You're clueless to evidence and all the minds he's messin' with His charm and smile hasn't got my ass up out this debt for shit Frontin' like he's truly Jesus And all you fools believe it The change he's making isn't good, that's just how you conceived it It's like we all broker than ever, i...t's due to reasons Dealing with self-beneficial plans and the movement he's with Illuminati, or whatever the fuck they go by They're the reason weird shit happens, and we don't know why Why did Michael Jackson start his tour than have to go die? How did rap music go from really good to so dry? Real artists get shelved and wack one's get famous To leave masses brainless, a smart mind is dangerous In their eyes there probably ain't no real shit in your playlist You're just a product of what the government has created
    My friend needs to find your friend. She can cure him of racism and they can together fight against the New World Order.

Blake:
    How did miss fluke get to speak before Congress anyway? Also she said she is on some type of public interest scholarship. What is that exactly? And why is it ok for 50 cent to degrade women and make millions at it but when Rush says one thing, one time every lib in america thinks he should be hanged? And since when does the Pres of the US call girls in America that were called a bad name? Think he reprimands Puff daddy and Hugh Hefner on a regular basis?

Do you ever tell these people that they're retarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Blake used to post a lot of anti-muslim shit. He would literally post beheading videos and call the entire race savages. I used to argue with him quite a bit but it got pretty heated so I avoid it these days. To answer your question, sometimes. For instance I don't really say much to Bridge or Kimber because I don't want them to unfriend me. I enjoy reading their posts.

Pictures of food. Kewl.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Have you seen the latest most retarded thing being posted?

Angela:

Apparently because of gravitational pull (which I'm sure my friend Steve will tell me it's because of something else completely, LOL) you can stand a broom up on it's bristles. Mine is STILL standing in the middle of my kitchen

432196_10150586493591239_740966238_9160880_1929882749_n.jpg

Then later she figured things out..

Angela
    Alright, I found this article that explains the broom. It happens all the time and has nothing to do with the moon or planetary alignment. Lol! It's like the two forks balanced on the toothpicks, which are balanced on the salt shaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    it makes me fucking bonkers when i'm with someone who treats people at restaurants like shit.

Also, i have secret-tipped after bad-tippers have left the table before.
    sorry to be late on this, but i have never secret-tipped after bad tippers. i tip extra right in front of them. i call them out on their shit. i can get aggressive when it comes to my territory (bar/restaurant industry)
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Coachella Junkie

My hometown school VCU (to which I'm proud alumni of) just won the CAA tournament and all of my friends will not shut up about it on FB. Help.

Good morning Kimber..I do not post these in disgreement, passing judgment or because I am annoyed with them. Be advised these are for entertainment purposes only.

I let go of one of my close girlfriends because her daughter was a lil brat. And I said to this woman.... seriously your kid is a little bitch. You teach them to get away with things and behave badly towards people...well then you will have huge problems as they get older. Say no once in awhile. But don't take your frustrations out on your kid either. And another thing that bugs me about moms...ummm u dress wayyy better than your kid...why? Or the parents that over compensate their kid with food or gifts..no quality time together...good job...kudos

Kimber:

If u don't want negative attention..then I guess cover your shit up....easy as that. Leaving something to the imagination is way sexier than tramping around in lil get ups. But if u like pervos whacking off to u then hey go for it......peace.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Kimber is right about coverin' your shit up though.

"All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

first in line for the dorrito taco bell taco. nooooow i know my life really does have meaning
    completely serious.

You all have insane friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

I just wanted to say that none of my friends or family have posted anything about Kony. At least not that I have noticed. I just reamed them all new asses and schooled them on this most important situation.

9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Slactivism gives me a stiffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

LIKE if u think she's beautiful
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****