Page 109 of 211 FirstFirst ... 104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 6330

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    "Extrtemely Loud and Incredibly Close is now in my top ten favorite movies. WOW."
    Haha. My mom sent me an email about this movie. Title of email: "Go see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close!!!!!!" Body of email: "BRING TISSUES!"

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

That movie looks like utter shite.

^ Agree. I don't want to see any more movies about 9/11. I didn't want to see one in the first place.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Im gonna wreck so many Kleenex wit my jizz at the Nine One One movie.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

need to go out tonight! tired of being a lame ass, lets party hard like i know tempe can
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

^ lol @ anyone who can't find ANYTHING at all to do here...

if it's midnight and you haven't got any invites...it's not that there's anything going on...

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Kimber
    I can't believe the sea turtle antique fat fuck dealer asked me to go home to his hot tub last nite during a business transaction...ya..ill go home with u bozo hair hippo and I will drown your ass in your hot tub fat fucking mother fucker...man I'm pissed today...if one more man tries to fuck me I'm choking his ass out. Sick of this shit.

Kimber seems to have some hostility issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

To be fair, she should have known she was going to get hit on, sea turtle antique dealers are notorious ladies men.
    Last edited by buddy; 02-27-2012 at 05:48 AM.

She is having quite the morning...

Kimber
    Can anybody find me someone to love......????? QUEEN.... this fuckin song makin me wanna cry...switch back to death metal today...............metal keeps me strong like bullets. Without It feel weak. And I hate a weak bitch...suck it up...swallow the pain ....keep moving... I have my super bitch boots on today... rawr.
    She refers to herself as super bitch often.

I assume Super Bitch Boots > Regular Bitch Boots?

One more she just posted about last nights awards.

Kimber:
    Jennifer must be poppin pills after seeing her hot exhusband last nite...whoaaa he's smokin...she should of fucked him better and beat down Angelina...and Clooney looked like an old munchkin next to trani stacey...penelope looked good but talks like she has a dick in her mouth....and Jennifer Lopez...waht a whiney stupid bitch that's been around the block too many times...trash. and she wears fur...stupid whore.

She is a super bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

You have the best FB friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

Oh man....another.

Kimber:
    I'm going 2 b honest right here right now...I'm starting this week I'm starting my comedy and story telling @ Childrens Memorial & @old peoples homes..... they need a good laugh in their darkness...and when I do publish my book....about Jordon...Chelios...Madano.....Laurent.....oh I don't want the money .... I want ALL proceeds 2 go to children & animals....whom don't even have a voice 2 let us kn...ow how bad their lives really are.... so u have my wors.... I don't want a penny.....anything I make goes to people in need...not the fat fuck rich horfer bad karma fucks...to children that need a cure....a chance in life...and for a dog or a God damn duck whom has been abused....you have my word....all proceeds will go them...I'm not fat fuck Oprah...whom sticks money in my ass...I made 450 an hour as a model...gave it away...to people who need it....not 4 a God damn stupid purse with someone else initials....wake the fuck up everyone....help those in need...don't stick it your ass...God will take u down... I believe that...so.....signed.....Kimberly Helene Graff Cary Travers.....umm I think that's all my names... I have 3 ID's.....but um I guess that's me...luv u all...xo I'm out 4 a week... stay safe@
    This might be the best by far.

then a friend comented "i miss you" and her reply.

Kimber:
    Forgive me Ilene...I'm in war everyday with men..so I know once I offended u...I will burn myself with my cig next time I do that....I love u...always have...always will....MATHER BITCHES 4EVER....missed u too...and hey I give u credit 4 telling me off...I like constructive critisysm....did I spell that right??? Lol...glad u r back....xo

Finally, she is upset with non English speakers.

Kimber:
    America is the best place to live....if u don't like it here....then just go back home...send us a post card...but don't complain about the U.S.A. I'm sure its better than where u came from...so shut the f@ck up...... sorry I'm in a rare mood....ummm all I know is nobody even speaking English here...when I go to Mexico I speak the language....wtf?????????????
    and then a few minutes later under the same status she was

Kimber:
    Actually though its not the Mexicans...they work hard..and don't complain...its the Euro that's starting to piss me off......Bosnians....Arabs......whatever the fuck they are...this isn't Eyrope.......u don't don't like it here..please go back home...I'm sick of Isrealis spitting on me when they talk....manashma my ass......fuckers go back home....
    I've never been to Europe...I think they're assholes..espedially the French Morroccons.....the biggest assholes ever.....
    but wait...

Actually again one of my fav girls ever Aisha is French Morroccon...ummm its the middle eastern men that think women are just for one thing and we're supposed to bow down to them...omg...that's funny.......they go in front of me on the train or in an establishment...seriously dudes....get up off your seat on the bus when a woman is standing u dumb fuck...and we're supposed to suck their dick? I don't think so....Marliyn Manson had serious neck problems but he wvwn sucked his own dick...Manson is smarter than most men...........
    When he was voted for president I wanted to go to mental hospital....I couldn't believe how many people were so in belief of him.......I knew he was a joke from the start..not a bad guy...not a bad neighbor I'm sure...ummm not a bad man....just as a president...omg....I couldn't stop laughing.....it was the best joke ever when he became president....it makes Americans look like dumb fucks for believing his change bull shit....change what? For the worst????? Great job then...I'm going to have to be a slut funny 40 yr old stripper cause that mother fucker.... God and I hate his fake ass wife...omg.....America is going down..hate to admit it....Jeferson...Washington...they're rollin around in their graves....its the best joke ever....at least Bush looked like he knew what he was doing...this one....like satelite eared dumb fuck....omg...don't get me started..too late for that.
    Her friend replying.

Lmao....I feel the same hun...I'm surprised he's still alive to b honest....and disapointed! LOL
    Kimber:
    Oh I hope nobody hurts him....I'm not into people whom kill people...even though I would be very good at it......I don't believe in it.... everyone is killing eachother...husbands killin their wives (then don't marry or knock up the dumb bi...tch).....men killin their own in war.....its all about little dick ego problems...some man acting bad ass.......usually a fat greasy fuck that's miserable and can't get laid....I say we should all get along....hold hands and sing fuckin kum bi ya....its a small world after all....I have friends...Asian...Puerto Rican...African....I love them all...what the fuck is going on? Jews still hate...blacks still hate.... whites still hate...its hienous. It all has to stop...I say Trump needs to build some free clubs...strip clubs whatever the fuck to calm those crazy middle easterns down...but the war? Waste of money...have the dumb fucks that go out there just blow up innocent people and are drunks....men are the problem...if the world was all women we wouldn't kill eachother...stupid men...money they think makes their dick bigger....nope.

HOLY SHIT. I don't know this girl personally. Never once met her. She scares the fuck out of me though.
    Last edited by faxman75; 02-27-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Don't stick it up your ass, give it to a god damn duck!

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Friend request sent
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Please record her comedy routines that she gives at the Children's Hospital/Old People's Home.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Hahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

"at least Bush looked like he knew what he was doing"

How much coke do you think this chick has done over the years as a model and stripper? I think she hate fucks a different guy every night too.

Oh wait, she just posted AGAIN.

My daughters new piece of art work....she just finished...she told me she doesn't believe in conformity.....good girl....God I love u....more than life itself....we don't need your dad...we will be fine on our own...I promise....PRIEL MAMAN.....I'm sure u not paying a penny in the last 14yrs....oh let me tell u ....my best friend...the devil....he's soooo looking forward to see u one day....you're... missin out.....she fuckin rocks the free world....I'm voting ALEXANDRA FREDRIC' GRAFF 4 president...this girl is like the parent....I never had. She's wayyyyy more together than even me....God blessed u....sorry 4 trying times....sorry 4 u to see me cry during kick ball...sorry for u to EVER see me cry on a park bench...u deserve wayyy better than me kid....good luck @ CAA. Of Chicago... ummm I guess I will naked for u .... u lil bitch....she's my pimp...ha

and the art work.

430751_226739914088233_100002566787028_432032_1876456422_n.jpg

Oh i'm also wondering how many personalities she has. She mentioned so many names above and now someone with the same name but a different middle name is liking her posts and adding to her comments on things.

I also like constructive critisysm. Kimber is my kind of dame.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

what's with all of the ...?
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

Yeah I can't read any more ellipses, it's just too much.

It think the ellipses are good, because they give the appearance that everything of hers we read is just an excerpt from a larger piece of lunacy.

It's also possible that without using ellipses she'd just post all this shit as one long sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

It is Joycian (if James Joyce were a Super Bitch).

Christ, that bitch has a kid?

How are you friends with this person again, Mark? And is she the one who got like 5 DUIs in 2 weeks or something a while back, did some jail time and/or drove for several blocks on a flat tire and flattened her rim into a pancake?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

I've never met this girl. I think she friend requested me after seeing me post on someone elses wall. I don't recall the 5 DUI's in 2 weeks but that sounds likely.

She did post a picture that I shared in this thread of her jeans, bra, vodka a box of cereal and some junk food on her bed in the last couple of weeks. She also regrets what she posts and deletes things often. For example of all the things she posted today, she deleted her Oscar commentary.

Perhaps she was afraid Jennifer Lopez would see the comments about her and get her feelings hurt.

She posted about Eminem getting stabbed at a club and then offered her own testimonial.

Kimber
    This why I personally don't go to clubs too often..hardly never..I got jumped by 3 girls with brass knuckles at Kaboom..same people that own Crobar...soooo they paid for my surgery but nothing else..they were underage and the owners Kenny & cal Fortis let them go...I should of sued..but I thought they were friends..I was dead wrong..face mast 4 6 months.......