Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 6396

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

I literally want to go strangle the people I see posting about how it's lame that no one is pointing out how what Robin Williams did was incredibly selfish.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I'm guessing your just searching to find something to be a dick about.
    *you're

Christ. I wrote a book in the second grade that isn't as grammatically incorrect as your daily posts.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Someone took the bait. I'm not shocked it was the capt'n.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I literally want to go strangle the people I see posting about how it's lame that no one is pointing out how what Robin Williams did was incredibly selfish.
    I find it interesting that you say suicide is not selfish, but addiction is. I'm sure I'm misunderstanding, but these are the ideas that I have gathered from you.

Yep, you sure got me. What a cracker.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Enough of this fucking ice bucket challenge.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

is als becoming some epidemic? idg why this is important all of a sudden.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

It's just a good campaign for a disease that totally fucking sucks to have.

it's a terrible campaign for a disease that totally fucking sucks to have
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

It's working. They've raised awareness and made a butt load of money.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Kony 2012
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Don't get me wrong I am all for water conversation in this drought and I've been doing my part to help out, but holy shit no need to post this to make yourself feel good.

Straight up at a wedding in the girls restroom and this girl just left the faucet running while she was flossing & away from the sink...
    So as politely as possible I asked if I could turn her faucet off & apologized explaining the lake beds I've seen dry out up north. She accepted with a hint of resistance but I just had to...
    Wanted to share because there's been a few times where I just watch. And I think we're at a point where we can no longer just watch.
    Thanks for reading
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...k-als-25010001

Well, now I know who/what started the ice bucket challenge. How sad.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

I read Tuesdays With Morrie years ago. I've already done my part.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    It's working. They've raised awareness and made a butt load of money.
    you would.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Today is going to be a difficult day.

Today would have marked 3 years with someone who I called the love of my life. After much thought and almost absolutely no sleep I have decided that it would be best for ME to share this because at the moment I have only 1 person to talk to about it with & I'm sure he's tired of hearing me cry lol. So this is for anyone willing to read it...
    Contrary to what you may think, have heard, or "know" I did not find someone else or fuck some other guy. And I didn't just wake up one morning and decide "eh I don't love him anymore. " I tried like hell and the feelings didn't return. This is not to say that I didn't ever love him because I did. I really did. And I still do.
    We only get a limited time to live out our lives. Only we can choose what to do with our lives. I chose not to settle. I chose to find myself after losing myself in someone else. Yes, there is much more to the story and I'm sure depending on who you are, you "know" something that I haven't said, and good for you. But when it all comes down to it there were 2 people who got hurt. And at this point there's at least 1 person devastated and alone.
    Just because I chose this route doesn't mean it's easy. Just because I chose this doesn't mean I don't cry about it. I don't regret my decision & like I told him, I hope he finds someone who could love him the way he loved me. Because his love was still so fucking strong when mine was fading.
    Idk if there is such a thing as a "true love" or "love of your life" but I do know that I have loved someone so sincerely and deeply that it hurt sometimes. And I know that that love faded. So maybe there's more than one love per person. Or maybe I just fucked up the best thing I could ever have. Either way what's done is done and although the struggle is real in every way you can think (financially, emotionally, etc.) I am happy that I took control of my life and did something for myself. I spare feelings and go the extra mile to please other people but this was for me. So for that I can't & won't regret it. That may sound selfish but it's the truth. If you've made it this far please understand that I am not doing this for pitty or to have people try to "talk me up" or make me feel better. I'm not doing it for the "likes" either. Honestly Idk how I'd feel about a like on the status lol. I just needed to get that off my chest on this day of all days.
    This was in between a Stella Artois ad and a link to a Buzzfeed article titled "24 Things People Who Are Always Hot Will Understand."

This is pretty brilliant. The "best part" of getting catcalled though - which happens way too often - is my deft ability to issue sharp and caustic retorts, I have to admit I'm getting really, really good at sharply slicing into some barbaric guy's ego in just a few sentences. I also have to say that my strategic employment of wearing a trenchcoat always - be it rain, shine, cold or hot - is a great way to deter hetero males, particularly given they seem to morph into their highly cretin states for figures bearing 110lbs, 32D, 5'3" builds. Its wildly annoying. I would wear a trash bag for clothing on a daily basis to deter attention if it was socially acceptable.

Suffice to say, getting catcalled is a daily experience in the USSA. In Europe, it didn't happen once over the course of an entire month. The USSA is so damn horrible. Just a bunch of barbaric idiots. Q.E.D.
    Ye Ye

What does "USSA" mean?

That's what she refers to the United States as. I've yet to decipher the second "S."

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

what a horrible life this person must lead being both extremely hot and witty. i am going to dump a bucket of ice water on my head for her cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Please inquire and post results.

I'm hoping the first s stands for "sucky"

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    what a horrible life this person must lead being both extremely hot and witty. i am going to dump a bucket of ice water on my head for her cause.
    For all you narcissistic, clueless idiots out there throwing buckets of ice over yourselves in a pathetically self-serving disguise as a video selfie (and wet tshirt contest) .. how about your gain some perspective for a moment. If you really cared about biomedical and scientific research, you wouldn't just marinate your self-aggrandizing, masturbatory face all over the internet in some cheaply shrouded altruistic sale. These societal stunts are extremely cloying - get over yourself. This should be obvious, and I can't believe its not. Yawn.
    I'm not actually friends with her. She's just got a lot of public posts. And they're fantastic.

"I use lots of words that have more than two syllables as an effort to show off how smart I am, but here is a paragraph about how much I hate people who show off"

This girl literally just posted a picture of herself she first posted last week with the caption

"#TBT to last week's shameless selfie"

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    That's what she refers to the United States as. I've yet to decipher the second "S."
    United Sexist States of America or some iteration thereof.

Are people too good for "AmeriKKKa" these days?
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

I kinda guessed it was a nod to USSR, like the USA is a commie state.

Gotta love when your daughter texts you and asks to borrow two boxes of 9mm ammo on her day off. Of course you can sweety. Have fun.
    Ugh, really?

Coachella Junkie

wat